BY SKINNYGIRL

Alexi P.
Marietta, GA
I got the blueberry one. I don't like berries, granola, or greek yogurt. Maybe if i got a different flavor i would have tried it, but personally this is not my kind of product.
Amanda S.
Stafford, VA
I loved the taste of this bar! Very soft and sweet. 180 Cals is great, however I found 25% of my daily fat in the bar to be a bit high. Overall I would recommend this bar.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il
S got this and was really disappointed when i saw that it was coconut (i hate coconut!) but i decided to try it away and i loved the taste. there was peanut butter with it so the coconut taste was not as strong. really delicious
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the biggest disappointments of my Voxbox has to be this sad excuse for a snack bar. They are small, unsatisfying, and EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE!!! This was a total flop.
leoni b.
Tijeras, NM
I received one of these delicious bars in my sweetheart voxbox!! Greek yogurt blueberry it was so good!!!!! I will definitely purchase these to eat while on my journey to lose my baby weight:)
Ashley T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I never thought I would try this but I'm happy I did. I had the Greek Yogart and it was really good. I will be buying more so I can take with me when I'm running errands!
Carin B.
BRISTOL
These are great for keeping in your purse! I would definitely eat them on the go all the time if i could! The taste is okay, but its something I got used to. It was very convenient to have these in my purse from time to time.
Marili C.
These bars are reallly great! I got the coconut peanut butter one in my sweetheart voxbox. And it was delicious. It keeps me satisfied all morning (: Highly recommend!
Amanda W.
Summerville, SC
I really love these bars. They are filling and very tasty. They are great for me breakfast because I don't like to eat a big breakfast. They are also a great snack for me in between my classes. Very healthy for you as well.
C. Y.
This really is an on the go bar. I wouldn't just substitute this for a meal. I thought it had a weird aftertaste though. It smells like blueberries. I thought it was okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way to find them.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?