The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I got the blueberry one. I don't like berries, granola, or greek yogurt. Maybe if i got a different flavor i would have tried it, but personally this is not my kind of product.
I always eat healthy so these are great when I have a craving for something sweet but don't feel like having fruit. Really tasty and fills you up quickly.
I found these on clearance and decided to give the lemon ones a try. They were just sweet enough, and helped keep me going at work until lunch.
One of the biggest disappointments of my Voxbox has to be this sad excuse for a snack bar. They are small, unsatisfying, and EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE!!! This was a total flop.
I loved the taste of this bar! Very soft and sweet. 180 Cals is great, however I found 25% of my daily fat in the bar to be a bit high. Overall I would recommend this bar.
S got this and was really disappointed when i saw that it was coconut (i hate coconut!) but i decided to try it away and i loved the taste. there was peanut butter with it so the coconut taste was not as strong. really delicious
This product was very tasty I tried the chocolate pretzel kind and it hit the spot. I enjoy having these in my purse when I'm hungry and I need a quick fix.
I received one of these delicious bars in my sweetheart voxbox!! Greek yogurt blueberry it was so good!!!!! I will definitely purchase these to eat while on my journey to lose my baby weight:)
I never thought I would try this but I'm happy I did. I had the Greek Yogart and it was really good. I will be buying more so I can take with me when I'm running errands!
I tried these from the SweetHeart box. They taste okay but they are not a good value for the money. I would buy a different meal replacement bar instead.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos