BY SKINNYGIRL

Alexi P.
Marietta, GA
I got the blueberry one. I don't like berries, granola, or greek yogurt. Maybe if i got a different flavor i would have tried it, but personally this is not my kind of product.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
I always eat healthy so these are great when I have a craving for something sweet but don't feel like having fruit. Really tasty and fills you up quickly.
Taylor W.
Rock Springs, WY
I found these on clearance and decided to give the lemon ones a try. They were just sweet enough, and helped keep me going at work until lunch.
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the biggest disappointments of my Voxbox has to be this sad excuse for a snack bar. They are small, unsatisfying, and EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE!!! This was a total flop.
Amanda S.
Stafford, VA
I loved the taste of this bar! Very soft and sweet. 180 Cals is great, however I found 25% of my daily fat in the bar to be a bit high. Overall I would recommend this bar.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il
S got this and was really disappointed when i saw that it was coconut (i hate coconut!) but i decided to try it away and i loved the taste. there was peanut butter with it so the coconut taste was not as strong. really delicious
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
This product was very tasty I tried the chocolate pretzel kind and it hit the spot. I enjoy having these in my purse when I'm hungry and I need a quick fix.
leoni b.
Albuquerque, NM
I received one of these delicious bars in my sweetheart voxbox!! Greek yogurt blueberry it was so good!!!!! I will definitely purchase these to eat while on my journey to lose my baby weight:)
Ashley T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I never thought I would try this but I'm happy I did. I had the Greek Yogart and it was really good. I will be buying more so I can take with me when I'm running errands!
Jen K.
I tried these from the SweetHeart box. They taste okay but they are not a good value for the money. I would buy a different meal replacement bar instead.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?