BY SKINNYGIRL

Stephanie C.
Temple, GA
These bars are so delicious. There are so many amazing flavors such as greek yogurt blueberry crisp, dark chocolate multigrain pretzel, and many more. There only 180 calories per bar which is amazing. I would recommend this on the go bar.
Linh N.
Pasadena, CA
Opened my Valentine's box and the first thing that catches my attention is the bar. OMG it was delicious! I was afraid it'd taste like diet food (which I've tried plenty of) and it did not! It was moist, chewy, and perfectly chocolatety!
Elizabeth S.
Fredericksburg, VA
If you eat this in pace with a glass of water, it works like a diet bar. It will keep you full for roughly 2-3 hours. It doesn't taste like diet food either which is really nice
Zayriliann L.
I received this in my Sweetheart VoxBox and I was really excited since I enjoy snacks for the go. I thought it would have a granite feeling but it was smooth and tasted great.
Kaitlin M.
Humble, TX
These bars are so good! They taste great. They are a good snack to have because they are low calories and you can grab them and throw them in your bag when you are in a hurry.
Tawshiana B.
Bronston, KY
I received a coconut and peanut butter one of these in my first VoxBox.. (YAY) It was delish! although I prefer chocolate to peanut butter, it was still a great tasting snack.
Alexi P.
Marietta, GA
I got the blueberry one. I don't like berries, granola, or greek yogurt. Maybe if i got a different flavor i would have tried it, but personally this is not my kind of product.
Taylor L.
Hudson Falls, NY
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp bar in my box and it was amazing. I have never had a Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go bar before and now I want to go out and by a box!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
I received this in my voxbox and at first I loved it. However, as I continued to eat it, I began to not like the taste at all. For me it didn't seem like it was all the great.
Hanna L.
Whiteland, IN
I'm normally not a fan of these kind of foods, but these taste so great I can't resist. For one 180 calories you really can't do any better. They were soft and tasted amazing.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?