BY SKINNYGIRL

Stephanie C.
Temple, GA
These bars are so delicious. There are so many amazing flavors such as greek yogurt blueberry crisp, dark chocolate multigrain pretzel, and many more. There only 180 calories per bar which is amazing. I would recommend this on the go bar.
Melissa S.
Manteca, CA
I absolutely love them. They taste like you eating a candy bar. I have purchased two different flavors. I love being able to curb my sweet tooth without feeling guilty about it. I will definitely buy more in the future.
Brittany s.
New Haven, IN
Super good for on the go- quick snacks! A bit rough to chew and can get hard, but otherwise tastes great! High in fiber and low calories- helps me feel full.
Taylor L.
Hudson Falls, NY
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp bar in my box and it was amazing. I have never had a Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go bar before and now I want to go out and by a box!
Hanna L.
Whiteland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm normally not a fan of these kind of foods, but these taste so great I can't resist. For one 180 calories you really can't do any better. They were soft and tasted amazing.
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
I got to try one of these for free from PinchMe samples and LOVED it!! They are good and really healthy. I just wish they were more available and cheaper!
Kaitlin M.
Humble, TX
These bars are so good! They taste great. They are a good snack to have because they are low calories and you can grab them and throw them in your bag when you are in a hurry.
Tawshiana B.
Bronston, KY
I received a coconut and peanut butter one of these in my first VoxBox.. (YAY) It was delish! although I prefer chocolate to peanut butter, it was still a great tasting snack.
Adjanee J.
I love these because they are a low calorie snack , great for on the go and have a great taste. anyone can eat them for snack or simply after a work out .
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
I received this in my voxbox and at first I loved it. However, as I continued to eat it, I began to not like the taste at all. For me it didn't seem like it was all the great.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?