Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
Literally just tried this new bar. The ONLY reason I didn't give this product an A is because I'm not a huge fan of coconut. But it was yummy and I think it'll hold me over until dinner.
I recently began a diet, and I had a chocolate craving, I purchased the caramel filled version of Skinny Cow. Just 130 calories in this little bag of heaven. You feel like a sinner, but the scale screams saint!
I got the greek yogurt blueberry crisp in my voxbox and it was super good! and I'm not a fan of blueberrys! i went and baught some of the other ones also and I'm excited to try those! :D
I don't like coconut and I don't like peanut butter (weird right?) but I loved the coco nut bar! I haven't tried the rest but I can imagine they are just as good.
The taste of the bar is actually quite divine, but I wouldn't say it's much different from other health bars. I actually like the fact that these bars were made locally for me, in Colorado, which means I'll likely give them more support in the future.
The brand name is great! You can tell who there market is. I really enjoy these bars and so far the different ones I have tried have all been good. My husband and son also enjoy them.
This bar was pretty delicious!! I am not a big fan of coconut flavored food, however. I think if I had to chose, I'd still probably go with ThinkThin bars, as they leave me feeling more fullfilled.
So, I'm not the skinniest girl out there and I get hungry in my long days in class. I ate this bar, don't get me wrong about it's taste, I loved it. The size was a great portion at the time, but within an hour and halves time I was hungry again.
The bar tasted delicious and was filling, but for 9.99 for a box of 5, I think the price is high. there are other bars out there that are cheaper & taste just as good, if not better
These bars are so rad. They are not only healtheir than the usual granola bars, but I honestly like the texture of them more. It's organic and overall I love it!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos