The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
Not only are they only 180 calories a bar they taste amazing. One of the best bars I've ever had. so it's great if you don't want too many calories. i am on a diet and when i crave something these are great.
These bars are so rad. They are not only healtheir than the usual granola bars, but I honestly like the texture of them more. It's organic and overall I love it!
Love the way this bars taste and they help you loose weight !!! how awesome is that? & I JUST GOT ONE IN MY SWEETHEART VOXBOX !!! AND IN MY FAVORITE FLAVOR "DARK CHOCOLATE" YAYYYHH
The bar tasted delicious and was filling, but for 9.99 for a box of 5, I think the price is high. there are other bars out there that are cheaper & taste just as good, if not better
Definitely yummy - I had the coconut with peanut butter. Obviously, it didn't fill me up as a mid-morning snack (it doesn't have many calories), but it was good. I just don't think I'll be spending $10 on one box of five bars. Bit of a rip-off.
I love Skinny girl! They make anything you can think of! From the perfect snack for on the go, to beverages for those nights in with the girls! Variety of options to please everyone.
This bar was pretty delicious!! I am not a big fan of coconut flavored food, however. I think if I had to chose, I'd still probably go with ThinkThin bars, as they leave me feeling more fullfilled.
Recently tried this in my sweetheart voxbox. I am definitely a fan. The Coc-nut was so good. I will be picking these up on my next trip to the grocery store!!!!
To me, there was nothing hugely special about this bar. Plus, 5 bars for what? 10 bucks? I get that they are diet- but I am not going to pay extra for something that is just ok.
Very convenient and ready to go when your in a hurry to go to school or work. Not only that, but it's only 180 calories! I highly recommend everyone to buy this product because it's not too sweet and it's the good amount to get you satisfied.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos