BY SKINNYGIRL

Kayla G.
East Chicago , IN
just received this in my sweetheart voxbox and it was the very first thing I tried! i love skinnygirl products so i was very happy to receive this in my box! it was yummy and a must try!
Andrea H.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I had the blueberry crisp bar and I actually was kind of grossed out by it, so much that I didn't even want to finish the entire bar. It is 180 calories and is much smaller than other bars like luna. Also, it is $2 a bar which I find to be quite high.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Literally just tried this new bar. The ONLY reason I didn't give this product an A is because I'm not a huge fan of coconut. But it was yummy and I think it'll hold me over until dinner.
Carol C.
Tustin, CA
I got one of these in my refresh voxbox and I loved it. It was really tasty and I liked how it had some chocolate in them. I am definitely going to buy some again.
Kiera P.
North Ogden, UT
The brand name is great! You can tell who there market is. I really enjoy these bars and so far the different ones I have tried have all been good. My husband and son also enjoy them.
Dawn D.
park falls, WI
I recently began a diet, and I had a chocolate craving, I purchased the caramel filled version of Skinny Cow. Just 130 calories in this little bag of heaven. You feel like a sinner, but the scale screams saint!
Shanna F.
Greeley, CO
The taste of the bar is actually quite divine, but I wouldn't say it's much different from other health bars. I actually like the fact that these bars were made locally for me, in Colorado, which means I'll likely give them more support in the future.
Julia C.
Terre Haute, IN
I don't like coconut and I don't like peanut butter (weird right?) but I loved the coco nut bar! I haven't tried the rest but I can imagine they are just as good.
Emili Z.
Trevor, WI
I got the greek yogurt blueberry crisp in my voxbox and it was super good! and I'm not a fan of blueberrys! i went and baught some of the other ones also and I'm excited to try those! :D
Paula S.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Definitely yummy - I had the coconut with peanut butter. Obviously, it didn't fill me up as a mid-morning snack (it doesn't have many calories), but it was good. I just don't think I'll be spending $10 on one box of five bars. Bit of a rip-off.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?