BY SKINNYGIRL

Mary Alice E.
Newport News, VA
This bar definitely follows along with the description on the box. I loved it! I got mine in my SweeHeart VoxBox and I loveeeed it. I wish they gave us more than one!
Kara M.
Washington, DC
As a triathlete, I eat a lot of bars. Usually I eat clif bars but i received this in a vox box and tried it. I ate the coco-nut and it was delicious! Plus it's only 5 weight watchers points so it is a great option for before a workout or a midafternoon snack.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I love skinny girl bars! I love anything coconut, but I am also in love with the thin heavenly bars. I can eat one and not feel guilt like eating a regular candy bar!
Cara M.
Garwood, NJ
I was excited to try this product but when I read the information I was shocked. 180 calories is 10% of an average persons daily intake and for someone on a diet it can be close to 15%. The fat content is high and it wasn't filling enough for all the calories.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
I've never had these but I do use the Skinny Girl water flavoring and they are YUMMY. Better than and other water flavoring brand I have had. I trust me...I've tried quite a few brands. A+
Kayla G.
East Chicago , IN
just received this in my sweetheart voxbox and it was the very first thing I tried! i love skinnygirl products so i was very happy to receive this in my box! it was yummy and a must try!
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
I received this product in my SweetHeart VoxBox and I was interested in trying it out when I'm on the go. It was really delicious. You should try them at least once.
Andrea H.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I had the blueberry crisp bar and I actually was kind of grossed out by it, so much that I didn't even want to finish the entire bar. It is 180 calories and is much smaller than other bars like luna. Also, it is $2 a bar which I find to be quite high.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Literally just tried this new bar. The ONLY reason I didn't give this product an A is because I'm not a huge fan of coconut. But it was yummy and I think it'll hold me over until dinner.
Carol C.
Tustin, CA
I got one of these in my refresh voxbox and I loved it. It was really tasty and I liked how it had some chocolate in them. I am definitely going to buy some again.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?