The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
just received this in my sweetheart voxbox and it was the very first thing I tried! i love skinnygirl products so i was very happy to receive this in my box! it was yummy and a must try!
I had the blueberry crisp bar and I actually was kind of grossed out by it, so much that I didn't even want to finish the entire bar. It is 180 calories and is much smaller than other bars like luna. Also, it is $2 a bar which I find to be quite high.
Literally just tried this new bar. The ONLY reason I didn't give this product an A is because I'm not a huge fan of coconut. But it was yummy and I think it'll hold me over until dinner.
I got one of these in my refresh voxbox and I loved it. It was really tasty and I liked how it had some chocolate in them. I am definitely going to buy some again.
The brand name is great! You can tell who there market is. I really enjoy these bars and so far the different ones I have tried have all been good. My husband and son also enjoy them.
I recently began a diet, and I had a chocolate craving, I purchased the caramel filled version of Skinny Cow. Just 130 calories in this little bag of heaven. You feel like a sinner, but the scale screams saint!
The taste of the bar is actually quite divine, but I wouldn't say it's much different from other health bars. I actually like the fact that these bars were made locally for me, in Colorado, which means I'll likely give them more support in the future.
I don't like coconut and I don't like peanut butter (weird right?) but I loved the coco nut bar! I haven't tried the rest but I can imagine they are just as good.
I got the greek yogurt blueberry crisp in my voxbox and it was super good! and I'm not a fan of blueberrys! i went and baught some of the other ones also and I'm excited to try those! :D
Definitely yummy - I had the coconut with peanut butter. Obviously, it didn't fill me up as a mid-morning snack (it doesn't have many calories), but it was good. I just don't think I'll be spending $10 on one box of five bars. Bit of a rip-off.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos