The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I love skinnygirl products always have from their bars to candy. What I really don't get is the name. Skinnygirl. I don't find these low in calories, just good to eat when your out and about.
It was alright, it tasted more like a granola bar. It was plain, which i think was the point. but yes everyone should try it because it is healthy in some sort of way!
This bar definitely follows along with the description on the box. I loved it! I got mine in my SweeHeart VoxBox and I loveeeed it. I wish they gave us more than one!
Natural, High in fiber, kosher, and all around yummy! These bad boys are great for on the go and I find myself grabbing onto one in the morning daily. My favorite is the peanut butter coconut.
I was excited to try this product but when I read the information I was shocked. 180 calories is 10% of an average persons daily intake and for someone on a diet it can be close to 15%. The fat content is high and it wasn't filling enough for all the calories.
I received this product in my SweetHeart VoxBox and I was interested in trying it out when I'm on the go. It was really delicious. You should try them at least once.
I LOVE these! They are full of fiber and good things for your body on the inside which shines out on the outside! Plus they are super yummy!
I love skinny girl bars! I love anything coconut, but I am also in love with the thin heavenly bars. I can eat one and not feel guilt like eating a regular candy bar!
I've never had these but I do use the Skinny Girl water flavoring and they are YUMMY. Better than and other water flavoring brand I have had. I trust me...I've tried quite a few brands. A+
As a triathlete, I eat a lot of bars. Usually I eat clif bars but i received this in a vox box and tried it. I ate the coco-nut and it was delicious! Plus it's only 5 weight watchers points so it is a great option for before a workout or a midafternoon snack.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos