BY SKINNYGIRL

jaclyn d.
Creston, NC
I love skinnygirl products always have from their bars to candy. What I really don't get is the name. Skinnygirl. I don't find these low in calories, just good to eat when your out and about.
Nickie P.
San Pablo, CA
It was alright, it tasted more like a granola bar. It was plain, which i think was the point. but yes everyone should try it because it is healthy in some sort of way!
Mary Alice E.
Newport News, VA
This bar definitely follows along with the description on the box. I loved it! I got mine in my SweeHeart VoxBox and I loveeeed it. I wish they gave us more than one!
Karol P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Natural, High in fiber, kosher, and all around yummy! These bad boys are great for on the go and I find myself grabbing onto one in the morning daily. My favorite is the peanut butter coconut.
Cara M.
Garwood, NJ
I was excited to try this product but when I read the information I was shocked. 180 calories is 10% of an average persons daily intake and for someone on a diet it can be close to 15%. The fat content is high and it wasn't filling enough for all the calories.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
I received this product in my SweetHeart VoxBox and I was interested in trying it out when I'm on the go. It was really delicious. You should try them at least once.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVE these! They are full of fiber and good things for your body on the inside which shines out on the outside! Plus they are super yummy!
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
I love skinny girl bars! I love anything coconut, but I am also in love with the thin heavenly bars. I can eat one and not feel guilt like eating a regular candy bar!
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
I've never had these but I do use the Skinny Girl water flavoring and they are YUMMY. Better than and other water flavoring brand I have had. I trust me...I've tried quite a few brands. A+
Kara M.
Washington, DC
As a triathlete, I eat a lot of bars. Usually I eat clif bars but i received this in a vox box and tried it. I ate the coco-nut and it was delicious! Plus it's only 5 weight watchers points so it is a great option for before a workout or a midafternoon snack.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?