BY SKINNYGIRL

Heather H.
Shippensburg, PA
These bars are great! I just got the coconut peanut butter one in my sweetheart voxbox. It was so yummy! I had it this morning for breakfast, and it's kept me satisfied all morning (: These would be so perfect to just throw in your purse for later!! Highly recommend!
Melissa J.
Lantana, FL
I got the Banana oatmeal dark chocolate bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox and i loved it . Great mix of bitter dark choc. and sweet banana and oatmeal . Wonderful for an on the go person like myself
Nicole W.
Dublin, OH
I received a bar - Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter - and it was delicious. Surprisingly this filled me up as a snack between meals. It is also made with all-natural ingredients, so gotta love that!
Sydney y.
I was sent this in the Feb Sweetheart 2013 VoxBox and I ate it last night (mine was in the flavor Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter) and it was SO good! It smelt awesome too.
Nickie P.
San pablo, CA
It was alright, it tasted more like a granola bar. It was plain, which i think was the point. but yes everyone should try it because it is healthy in some sort of way!
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
These were really good. I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter so I had hoped I wouldn't get that one and what do you know. ..that is the one I got. With that being said, I still enjoyed it very much and plan to purchase these.
jaclyn d.
Creston, NC
I love skinnygirl products always have from their bars to candy. What I really don't get is the name. Skinnygirl. I don't find these low in calories, just good to eat when your out and about.
Mary Alice E.
Newport News, VA
This bar definitely follows along with the description on the box. I loved it! I got mine in my SweeHeart VoxBox and I loveeeed it. I wish they gave us more than one!
Janie K.
East Lynn, WV
I got the Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter On the Go Bar and I have to say it was very good. I was hesitant at first because I've never tried coconut with peanut butter before but it was very good.
Karol P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Natural, High in fiber, kosher, and all around yummy! These bad boys are great for on the go and I find myself grabbing onto one in the morning daily. My favorite is the peanut butter coconut.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?