BY SKINNYGIRL

Amanda H.
Clayton, DE
Received this in my refresh Vox box. It was okay left a chalky after taste and wasn't very filling. It is gluten free and kosher free. I had the dark chocolate pretzel one.
Veronica J.
These are so yummy I got the banana and chocolate one. It tasted exactly like a banana I was surprised. These leave you feeling full, all the while satisfying your sweet tooth. They're so yummy
Madison C.
Framingham , MA
If you are trying to watch your weight or are just looking for a convenient on the go snack that is tasty and won't make you feel guilty then you should try these. they are yummy and only 180 calories. they are a great option compared to a lot of other options out there.
Jessica C.
Stuart, FL
First off, I LOVED the flavor. Bananas & chocolate? My perfect combo! Despite that, the bar left me underwhelmed. The texture was a bit too chewy and sticky for my taste. It also left my teeth feeling very gritty afterwards which is a bit of a pain when your on the run.
Brittany C.
Cumming , GA
I received a Skinnygirl on-the-go bar in my Sweatheart Voxbox! I really liked the taste of these bars! They don't taste like some health bars that have bad aftertaste. Ithe flavor was great and I will look to buy them where I shop.
Paras P.
My first experience was when I went to purchase a car they had these out complementary. After basically eating 4 different varieties I was hooked. I purchase one of these every time I go shopping.
Ruby G.
Norwalk, CA
These taste amazing, They're only 180 calories, and give you a great chocolate fix when you get cravings! It is a little pricey but if your willing to spend 2$ each then go for it they're worth it!
Charlotte P.
Monroe, MI
I received one of these in my voxbox! The flavor was delicious, But the texture wasn't. Maybe I'm just a hater, but it was so grainy i was having a hard time finishing it.
Diamond F.
Dallas, TX
These bars a great for someone who is always on the go, but still wants to fairly healthy. This bar tastes great. My only complaint is that it has 22g of carbs. That's about as much as a candy bar.
Tatiana B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I just received a bar in my Voxer box: Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate. I must say I wasn't expecting it to taste any good because I usually don't like bars but I have to admit it is one of the best bars I have ever had. Let's just say I am planning to go out and buy more.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?