The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
My first experience was when I went to purchase a car they had these out complementary. After basically eating 4 different varieties I was hooked. I purchase one of these every time I go shopping.
Received this in my refresh Vox box. It was okay left a chalky after taste and wasn't very filling. It is gluten free and kosher free. I had the dark chocolate pretzel one.
First off, I LOVED the flavor. Bananas & chocolate? My perfect combo! Despite that, the bar left me underwhelmed. The texture was a bit too chewy and sticky for my taste. It also left my teeth feeling very gritty afterwards which is a bit of a pain when your on the run.
I got the Banana oatmeal dark chocolate bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox and i loved it . Great mix of bitter dark choc. and sweet banana and oatmeal . Wonderful for an on the go person like myself
I was sent this in the Feb Sweetheart 2013 VoxBox and I ate it last night (mine was in the flavor Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter) and it was SO good! It smelt awesome too.
I received a bar - Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter - and it was delicious. Surprisingly this filled me up as a snack between meals. It is also made with all-natural ingredients, so gotta love that!
These our my favorite products of theirs, so easy to grab when your running late for work or class and keep you on track with your health goals! They're pretty tasty too
These bars are great! I just got the coconut peanut butter one in my sweetheart voxbox. It was so yummy! I had it this morning for breakfast, and it's kept me satisfied all morning (: These would be so perfect to just throw in your purse for later!! Highly recommend!
These were really good. I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter so I had hoped I wouldn't get that one and what do you know. ..that is the one I got. With that being said, I still enjoyed it very much and plan to purchase these.
I got the Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter On the Go Bar and I have to say it was very good. I was hesitant at first because I've never tried coconut with peanut butter before but it was very good.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos