The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I received one of the Greek Yogurt Blueberry flavor as part of a VoxBox and thought it was delicious and ideal for a plane snack. Is it healthy? That remains to be seen, but it definitely tastes good
These bars are really good and easy to carry with you on the go, my favorites are the dark chocolate and coconut. Make sure to read the nutrition cause it has 25% of your daily fiber. So one bar a day.
The title says its all, they taste great. they are rich in flavor and just delicious. i have seen reviews about the nutritional facts but i haven't looked at them myself so make sure to research that
Received this in my refresh Vox box. It was okay left a chalky after taste and wasn't very filling. It is gluten free and kosher free. I had the dark chocolate pretzel one.
These bars a great for someone who is always on the go, but still wants to fairly healthy. This bar tastes great. My only complaint is that it has 22g of carbs. That's about as much as a candy bar.
These taste amazing, They're only 180 calories, and give you a great chocolate fix when you get cravings! It is a little pricey but if your willing to spend 2$ each then go for it they're worth it!
I just received a bar in my Voxer box: Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate. I must say I wasn't expecting it to taste any good because I usually don't like bars but I have to admit it is one of the best bars I have ever had. Let's just say I am planning to go out and buy more.
If you are trying to watch your weight or are just looking for a convenient on the go snack that is tasty and won't make you feel guilty then you should try these. they are yummy and only 180 calories. they are a great option compared to a lot of other options out there.
These are so yummy I got the banana and chocolate one. It tasted exactly like a banana I was surprised. These leave you feeling full, all the while satisfying your sweet tooth. They're so yummy
My first experience was when I went to purchase a car they had these out complementary. After basically eating 4 different varieties I was hooked. I purchase one of these every time I go shopping.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos