Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
First time trying this bar and for the first time when i saw the ingredients and said it had soy milk i was thinking about it but after tasting it i was good i would recommended it
I tried the greek yogurt blueberry bar and it was good. I like a different bar somewhat similar to this one. This one tasted good but it left a chalky after taste. It's a good bar but nothing to brag about.
This product isn't anything special. It is so expensive for such a little amount. I would not recommend it to anyone for a daily snack. Plus read the nutritional value it's not that great for your body!
I received an On-The-Go bar in my February VoxBox and I was quite impressed with the flavor. I received the Coco-Nut flavor which is coconut and peanut butter. It was super tasty and I really enjoyed it.
I received this product from influenster today and immediatly opened and tried it. it was very good however I'm not a fan of peanut butter so wouldn't repurchase this flavor. but the coconut part was omg
I recently picked one of these bars up for a quick/healthy snack at the gas station. It was actually really good and would be great if looking to satisfy a sweet tooth as well!
I received one of the Greek Yogurt Blueberry flavor as part of a VoxBox and thought it was delicious and ideal for a plane snack. Is it healthy? That remains to be seen, but it definitely tastes good
I received the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor in my sweetheart box this month. These are so freaked delicious. It taste like yogurt and blueberry flavored rice Krispy. The only thing I did like about it is that you can taste the fiber. Not really a fan of that's taste.
The title says its all, they taste great. they are rich in flavor and just delicious. i have seen reviews about the nutritional facts but i haven't looked at them myself so make sure to research that
These bars are really good and easy to carry with you on the go, my favorites are the dark chocolate and coconut. Make sure to read the nutrition cause it has 25% of your daily fiber. So one bar a day.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos