BY SKINNYGIRL

Marycathry V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Not sure if they are the same, but I just got a sample of the Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt Nutrition Bar and it was so good! Hard to believe they're gluten-free and kosher. Tasted like dessert!
Danielle A.
Pooler , GA
Foodie Expert
You can smell the banana in my banana oatmeal dark chocolate bar. It really doesn't taste all that bad for a nutrition bar. I've tried a lot and no nutrition bars are really all that tasty. This bar would be in the top 10 I would say.
Aline R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Is a good snack to have just after the gym or an aerobic activity, I just felt too sweet. Since is gluten free, kosher and has fiber on it, I think is better than others I've eaten before.
Amber S.
Foodie Expert
These are one of the best brands of meal replacement bars. They don't have a gritty taste at all. They actually taste almost like your eating a real candy bar.....healthy version.
Rosa M.
I received the lemon flavored bar in my IDoVoxBox and it was delicious! It wasn't to sweet like other bars I've tried. It made a good mid day snack BUT it is high in saturated fats!
Suzy R.
Foodie Expert
I received one of these in my Refresh Voxbox. It was delicious! I totally expected chocolate covered cardboard, but I was completely wrong. The chocolate pretzel flavor is very good.
Kylie M.
I received the dark chocolate banana and oatmeal in my refresh Vox box and I loved it! I've never tried or heard of the brand before super yummy and will be purchasing these soon.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Foodie Expert
I love love love these! The banana are my all time favorite. They are just the right amount of sweet and make for a perfect little snack. I carry these in my purse all the time!
Amanda H.
Clayton, DE
Foodie Expert
Received this in my refresh Vox box. It was okay left a chalky after taste and wasn't very filling. It is gluten free and kosher free. I had the dark chocolate pretzel one.
Lori D.
Bath, PA
Foodie Expert
These our my favorite products of theirs, so easy to grab when your running late for work or class and keep you on track with your health goals! They're pretty tasty too
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?