BY SKINNYGIRL

Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
I am not too keen on coconut, however this bar tasted good, and did not have the coconut texture which I do not like the most. I still do not know how I feel about the amount of calories this bar contains. You can find fiber bars and protien bars with less calories. Also keep in mind how much fat this bar has in case you are trying to watch fat intake as well. I feel like these bars are made for those who already have a dedicated work out plan. Eating these bars alone will not make you skinny! However they could be used as a good meal substitute.. but not as a snack. I also loved how chewy they were as well.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
The only flavor I've tried out of the series of bars is the Peanut Butter and Coco-nut, and all I can say is I don't know why nobody thought of fusing those things together before. I've never had anything with those two flavors together but that Skinnygirl bar was amazing. The peanut butter is very creamy and sweet while the coconut is more chewy and gives it a harder bite. It's extremely delicious and addicting, which is exactly why I probably won't purchase because I'd eat the entire box in one sitting. These bars are extremely unique and definitely don't taste like a diet food. However, they are very expensive, and that's another reason why I won't buy them.
Sierra W.
Magalia, CA
I received the flavor Coco-Nut in my VoxBox and I could not have been happier. It’s like Influenster knows my flavor obsessions. It was a perfect blend of coconut and peanut butter, I could taste both flavors equally which surprised me. Not too sweet, not bland whatsoever, and felt like I was eating healthy and treating myself to a dessert at the same time. I love that they are natural, kosher, and high in fiber. I don’t know if I would pay 10 bucks for a box of 5, but if they sell them individually then I could definitely see myself buying one or two for the road.
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
I received the skinny girl on-the-go bar in dark chocolate multi-grain pretzel flavor. At first I did not think I would like it because I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate or the typical on-the-go bars. After I tried it I really liked it! The dark chocolate was perfect and not too strong, and the combination with the pretzel was perfect. I would love to try out the other flavors as I have seen that they also have coconut and banana flavor which I love! I will definitely buy myself a box so I can try them all out. Thanks Influenster!
Sara R.
I've got mixed feelings about this bar. They taste fine, but not really anything out of the ordinary. Being called Skinnygirl, I jumped to the conclusion that they'd be quite low fat but they still have 180 calories and 70 calories from fat. Maybe I'm crazy, but to me that seems like a lot still! Also, $9.99 for a box of 5 bars is an unrealistic purchase for me. The one thing that I do love about them is that they are natural and kosher. All in all it's a good tasting bar with some health benefits, but I wouldn't spend $2.00 on one bar. If you're willing to pay the price I'd recommend them, otherwise no.
Erin D.
Fargo, ND
Tastes pretty good. But I wouldn't say it is the best thing I've had for a granola bar. The chewy crunchy aspect was great, but I was not super fond of the taste. I would have rather seen the fat gram-age be a bit lower, 7g of fat per 46g of bar kinda is too much for me (15% of this bar is fat...Doesn't seem so "guilt-free") other than that shocking-ness I agree with other reviews that it is on the spendy side of things, $9.99 for a box of 5. All in all, I would recommend this product but I would definitely keep an eye out for the nutrition facts of it. Glad I got an opportunity to try it though!
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
I received the Coco-nut flavor in my VoxBox. Didn't think much of it when I saw it. But from the moment that I tore the wrapper open, I feel in loooooveeee. I could instantly smell coconut and peanut butter. The taste was ridiculous-- I never thought that coconut and peanut butter would be such a lovely combination. It's very moist, yet with some crunch. The peanut butter was very pleasant, not too strong like some other peanut butter products. It was sweet, but not too sweet that I feel /too/ guilty. ;) Definitely a great meal replacement and hits the sweet spot when you have a craving.
Casey N.
Gaithersburg, MD
I received the coco-nut bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox and was sad that there were nuts in the bar because I am allergic. In the interest of doing my Influenster duty of reviewing, I had my boyfriend eat it and give me his review. He was underwhelmed - he says "the texture was good, it was easy to chew but the peanut butter plastic-y and overwhelmed the coco-nut flavor" It wasn't very filling for him, but maybe for a smaller person it would be. It's better than some - but there are other way better choices out there.
Julia L.
Buffalo, NY
I’m always looking for new healthy food to eat. I’m constantly on the go, so when Influenster let me try SkinnyGirl Daily On-The-Go bars, I was excited. I’m not a huge fan of things that taste too healthy, but I loved the taste of this. I received the Blueberry Greek Yogurt Crisp variety and it was great! It’s perfect to take to school or to grab for breakfast. It’s also a great study snack. It has a lot of fiber so it makes you feel full, plus it’s only 180 calories, so it’s non-sinful AND delicious!
Marlene R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I got the greek yogurt blueberry crisp bar in my voxbox and honestly it wasn't too shabby. I ate it on my way to class the next morning and it left me pretty satisfied. I was a little skeptical of it because I'm not the biggest fan of greek yogurt or blueberries but to be honest the only way to describe the taste was that it was a little tart. Aside from that it didn't really taste like much. While I don't think I'll go out and buy a box of these, I can't say I'd ever turn one down either. Definitely a considerable "on the go" bar and worth checking out the other flavors.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?