Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#134 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
I tried one, but don't remember what flavor they were but it was super good and it was great for on the go and for a snack.
Mandi D.
Mandi D.
Love these for a snack to throw in my bag!!! I love skinny girl products and love that they have these bars also
Emily P.
Emily P.
Great snack in between meals. tastes good which surprised me since I'm usually not a fan of these types of snacks, but it was good
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Deland, FL
Skinny girl products are good. I have tried many of there things.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Elmira, NY
Received this in my refresh box, and it was delish and helped to hold me over until my next meal!
aimee p.
aimee p.
San Benito, Tx
#refreshvoxbox got this on my voxbox and I loved it it's super tasty and delicious!! I got the dark chocolate pretzel. Love that it contains 5g of fiber and it's gluten free I would defenetly buy some next time I go to the store
Marcy C.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
These were really good. I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter so I had hoped I wouldn't get that one and what do you know. ..that is the one I got. With that being said, I still enjoyed it very much and plan to purchase these.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Tustin, CA
I got one of these in my refresh voxbox and I loved it. It was really tasty and I liked how it had some chocolate in them. I am definitely going to buy some again.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I received the Lemon flavored bar in my VoxBox, and it was delicious! The lemon flavor wasn't as intense as I expected (I love lemon flavor anything), but the bar was very good for breakfast/snack/etc. It wasn't dry and bland, like some low-calorie bars are. It had a glaze on it that made it soft and really sweet. It reminded me of a candy bar, but didn't leave me feeling like I eaten something bad/too sweet. I would possibly purchase these, but there are so many bar options out there.
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
I received one of these in my Refresh Voxbox. It was delicious! I totally expected chocolate covered cardboard, but I was completely wrong. The chocolate pretzel flavor is very good.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?