BY SKINNYGIRL

Suzy R.
I received one of these in my Refresh Voxbox. It was delicious! I totally expected chocolate covered cardboard, but I was completely wrong. The chocolate pretzel flavor is very good.
Tiffany E.
Wernersville, PA
The packaging is very nice and very appealing. But, the taste of coconut and peanut butter didn't clash well with my pregnant taste buds. Although my sister did try a bite and my mother tried a bite, and they both said it was alright, but not something that they would eat on a daily basis.
Rebecca Y.
Kansas City, MO
I love coconut and peanut butter so this bar was a treat! The texture was a medium between chewy and light crunchy. The only downside was the nutritional facts weren't as healthy a go snack should be, especially if the brand is called "Skinnygirl". But overall, it was a tasty experience!
Kylie M.
I received the dark chocolate banana and oatmeal in my refresh Vox box and I loved it! I've never tried or heard of the brand before super yummy and will be purchasing these soon.
Marina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I had the greek yogurt, blueberry crisp bar. The bar tasted great--There were little pieces of blueberry in there--I could actually taste the flavor. However, the price is a little out there--a pack of 5 for $10 dollars. Other bars sell for $3-4 dollars for a box of 6 or so.
Lilliana C.
Stickney, IL
I received a free sample of this with my voxbox. I loved it!!! The only thing I would change is I would like more of a coconut taste than peanut butter. They are filling and don't taste like a protein bar.
Cardina R.
I LOVE PB and Coconut as it is but this bar was GOOD! I normally hate healthy snacks especially bars because they end up tasting chalky and unpleasant. This bar was neither. Yum!
Carolyn R.
Burlington, VT
Not a huge fan simply for the fact that I received a Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp bar and I am not a huge fan of blueberry flavoring. However, I had a friend take a bite and she LOVED it. At only 180 calories per bar I definitely recommend it but make sure you get a flavor you like!
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
I love love love these! The banana are my all time favorite. They are just the right amount of sweet and make for a perfect little snack. I carry these in my purse all the time!
Emma H.
Topeka, KS
Just ate my Skinnygirl bar and it was wonderful! I got the coco-nut bar and it was the perfect mix of coconut and peanut butter. The bar was the perfect size for a snack, and I didn't feel guilty eating it!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?