The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I received the dark chocolate banana and oatmeal in my refresh Vox box and I loved it! I've never tried or heard of the brand before super yummy and will be purchasing these soon.
I tried the greek yogurt blueberry bar and it was good. I like a different bar somewhat similar to this one. This one tasted good but it left a chalky after taste. It's a good bar but nothing to brag about.
I received a free sample of this with my voxbox. I loved it!!! The only thing I would change is I would like more of a coconut taste than peanut butter. They are filling and don't taste like a protein bar.
I had the greek yogurt, blueberry crisp bar. The bar tasted great--There were little pieces of blueberry in there--I could actually taste the flavor. However, the price is a little out there--a pack of 5 for $10 dollars. Other bars sell for $3-4 dollars for a box of 6 or so.
Just ate my Skinnygirl bar and it was wonderful! I got the coco-nut bar and it was the perfect mix of coconut and peanut butter. The bar was the perfect size for a snack, and I didn't feel guilty eating it!
I received an On-The-Go bar in my February VoxBox and I was quite impressed with the flavor. I received the Coco-Nut flavor which is coconut and peanut butter. It was super tasty and I really enjoyed it.
I received this product from influenster today and immediatly opened and tried it. it was very good however I'm not a fan of peanut butter so wouldn't repurchase this flavor. but the coconut part was omg
I recently picked one of these bars up for a quick/healthy snack at the gas station. It was actually really good and would be great if looking to satisfy a sweet tooth as well!
This product isn't anything special. It is so expensive for such a little amount. I would not recommend it to anyone for a daily snack. Plus read the nutritional value it's not that great for your body!
I received the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor in my sweetheart box this month. These are so freaked delicious. It taste like yogurt and blueberry flavored rice Krispy. The only thing I did like about it is that you can taste the fiber. Not really a fan of that's taste.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos