BY SKINNYGIRL

Tiffany E.
Gilberton, PA
The packaging is very nice and very appealing. But, the taste of coconut and peanut butter didn't clash well with my pregnant taste buds. Although my sister did try a bite and my mother tried a bite, and they both said it was alright, but not something that they would eat on a daily basis.
Rosa M.
I received the lemon flavored bar in my IDoVoxBox and it was delicious! It wasn't to sweet like other bars I've tried. It made a good mid day snack BUT it is high in saturated fats!
Renee W.
Fort Gay, WV
I love the Coco-nut with Peanut Butter flavor! Its chewy like a granola bar but smooth like a candy bar. It has a nice sweet taste to it, but its not overly sweet. And one bar is filling thanks to the fiber.
Angelica M.
Watsonville, CA
First time trying this bar and for the first time when i saw the ingredients and said it had soy milk i was thinking about it but after tasting it i was good i would recommended it
Carolyn R.
Burlington, VT
Not a huge fan simply for the fact that I received a Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp bar and I am not a huge fan of blueberry flavoring. However, I had a friend take a bite and she LOVED it. At only 180 calories per bar I definitely recommend it but make sure you get a flavor you like!
Kylie M.
I received the dark chocolate banana and oatmeal in my refresh Vox box and I loved it! I've never tried or heard of the brand before super yummy and will be purchasing these soon.
Emma H.
Topeka, KS
Just ate my Skinnygirl bar and it was wonderful! I got the coco-nut bar and it was the perfect mix of coconut and peanut butter. The bar was the perfect size for a snack, and I didn't feel guilty eating it!
Marina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I had the greek yogurt, blueberry crisp bar. The bar tasted great--There were little pieces of blueberry in there--I could actually taste the flavor. However, the price is a little out there--a pack of 5 for $10 dollars. Other bars sell for $3-4 dollars for a box of 6 or so.
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
I love love love these! The banana are my all time favorite. They are just the right amount of sweet and make for a perfect little snack. I carry these in my purse all the time!
Cardina R.
I LOVE PB and Coconut as it is but this bar was GOOD! I normally hate healthy snacks especially bars because they end up tasting chalky and unpleasant. This bar was neither. Yum!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?