BY SKINNYGIRL

Kylie M.
I received the dark chocolate banana and oatmeal in my refresh Vox box and I loved it! I've never tried or heard of the brand before super yummy and will be purchasing these soon.
Maryfrance C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I tried the greek yogurt blueberry bar and it was good. I like a different bar somewhat similar to this one. This one tasted good but it left a chalky after taste. It's a good bar but nothing to brag about.
Lilliana C.
Stickney, IL
I received a free sample of this with my voxbox. I loved it!!! The only thing I would change is I would like more of a coconut taste than peanut butter. They are filling and don't taste like a protein bar.
Marina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I had the greek yogurt, blueberry crisp bar. The bar tasted great--There were little pieces of blueberry in there--I could actually taste the flavor. However, the price is a little out there--a pack of 5 for $10 dollars. Other bars sell for $3-4 dollars for a box of 6 or so.
Emma H.
Topeka, KS
Just ate my Skinnygirl bar and it was wonderful! I got the coco-nut bar and it was the perfect mix of coconut and peanut butter. The bar was the perfect size for a snack, and I didn't feel guilty eating it!
Elise M.
I received an On-The-Go bar in my February VoxBox and I was quite impressed with the flavor. I received the Coco-Nut flavor which is coconut and peanut butter. It was super tasty and I really enjoyed it.
Kelli C.
Newport News, VA
I received this product from influenster today and immediatly opened and tried it. it was very good however I'm not a fan of peanut butter so wouldn't repurchase this flavor. but the coconut part was omg
Katie G.
Carlsbad, CA
I recently picked one of these bars up for a quick/healthy snack at the gas station. It was actually really good and would be great if looking to satisfy a sweet tooth as well!
Melanie H.
Brighton, MA
This product isn't anything special. It is so expensive for such a little amount. I would not recommend it to anyone for a daily snack. Plus read the nutritional value it's not that great for your body!
Monique B.
Tacoma, WA
I received the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor in my sweetheart box this month. These are so freaked delicious. It taste like yogurt and blueberry flavored rice Krispy. The only thing I did like about it is that you can taste the fiber. Not really a fan of that's taste.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?