Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I received one of these in my Refresh Voxbox. It was delicious! I totally expected chocolate covered cardboard, but I was completely wrong. The chocolate pretzel flavor is very good.
The packaging is very nice and very appealing. But, the taste of coconut and peanut butter didn't clash well with my pregnant taste buds. Although my sister did try a bite and my mother tried a bite, and they both said it was alright, but not something that they would eat on a daily basis.
I love coconut and peanut butter so this bar was a treat! The texture was a medium between chewy and light crunchy. The only downside was the nutritional facts weren't as healthy a go snack should be, especially if the brand is called "Skinnygirl". But overall, it was a tasty experience!
I received the dark chocolate banana and oatmeal in my refresh Vox box and I loved it! I've never tried or heard of the brand before super yummy and will be purchasing these soon.
I had the greek yogurt, blueberry crisp bar. The bar tasted great--There were little pieces of blueberry in there--I could actually taste the flavor. However, the price is a little out there--a pack of 5 for $10 dollars. Other bars sell for $3-4 dollars for a box of 6 or so.
I received a free sample of this with my voxbox. I loved it!!! The only thing I would change is I would like more of a coconut taste than peanut butter. They are filling and don't taste like a protein bar.
I LOVE PB and Coconut as it is but this bar was GOOD! I normally hate healthy snacks especially bars because they end up tasting chalky and unpleasant. This bar was neither. Yum!
Not a huge fan simply for the fact that I received a Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp bar and I am not a huge fan of blueberry flavoring. However, I had a friend take a bite and she LOVED it. At only 180 calories per bar I definitely recommend it but make sure you get a flavor you like!
I love love love these! The banana are my all time favorite. They are just the right amount of sweet and make for a perfect little snack. I carry these in my purse all the time!
Just ate my Skinnygirl bar and it was wonderful! I got the coco-nut bar and it was the perfect mix of coconut and peanut butter. The bar was the perfect size for a snack, and I didn't feel guilty eating it!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos