BY SKINNYGIRL

Katelynn O.
Enfield, CT
I have alwasys loved bars when I'm on the run and I really thought i already had my favorite and I never gave a thought to changing to a new brand. but GOODNESS these bars are sweet healthy and just plain awesome
Jessica S.
Manteca, CA
Really enjoyed this little treat that i received in my VoxBox it was very tasty great if you are on the go but wouldn't recommend having one daily because of the amount of saturated fat contained in only one bar.
Renee W.
Fort Gay, WV
I love the Coco-nut with Peanut Butter flavor! Its chewy like a granola bar but smooth like a candy bar. It has a nice sweet taste to it, but its not overly sweet. And one bar is filling thanks to the fiber.
Suzy R.
I received one of these in my Refresh Voxbox. It was delicious! I totally expected chocolate covered cardboard, but I was completely wrong. The chocolate pretzel flavor is very good.
Rosa M.
I received the lemon flavored bar in my IDoVoxBox and it was delicious! It wasn't to sweet like other bars I've tried. It made a good mid day snack BUT it is high in saturated fats!
Lindsey W.
I usually love skinny girl products, but I'm weird about breakfast bars. Does this just taste like granola with barely any flavor or does it actually taste like the flavor it claims?
Bianca M.
Escondido, CA
Got one in my Sweetheart Voxbox. Had a good flavor and was a nice size. However, there was nothing really special about this bar, and at around $10 for 5 I think I'll be sticking to my regular store brand bars.
Arielle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Are you addicted to candy bars, cookies, or cakes? Then this bar is a healthy alternative for you! Is it the best bar out there? No. Is is a good substitute YES. It is tasty, pretty healthy, and very filling.
Rebecca Y.
Kansas City, MO
I love coconut and peanut butter so this bar was a treat! The texture was a medium between chewy and light crunchy. The only downside was the nutritional facts weren't as healthy a go snack should be, especially if the brand is called "Skinnygirl". But overall, it was a tasty experience!
Amber S.
These are one of the best brands of meal replacement bars. They don't have a gritty taste at all. They actually taste almost like your eating a real candy bar.....healthy version.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?