The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
The packaging is very nice and very appealing. But, the taste of coconut and peanut butter didn't clash well with my pregnant taste buds. Although my sister did try a bite and my mother tried a bite, and they both said it was alright, but not something that they would eat on a daily basis.
Got one in my Sweetheart Voxbox. Had a good flavor and was a nice size. However, there was nothing really special about this bar, and at around $10 for 5 I think I'll be sticking to my regular store brand bars.
These bars are perfect for me to grab running out the door for work. I know that it'll hold me over just enough during the day inbetween meals. It was super delicious and craved my hunger for a couple of hours!
I love the Coco-nut with Peanut Butter flavor! Its chewy like a granola bar but smooth like a candy bar. It has a nice sweet taste to it, but its not overly sweet. And one bar is filling thanks to the fiber.
I love coconut and peanut butter so this bar was a treat! The texture was a medium between chewy and light crunchy. The only downside was the nutritional facts weren't as healthy a go snack should be, especially if the brand is called "Skinnygirl". But overall, it was a tasty experience!
These are one of the best brands of meal replacement bars. They don't have a gritty taste at all. They actually taste almost like your eating a real candy bar.....healthy version.
I received the dark chocolate banana and oatmeal in my refresh Vox box and I loved it! I've never tried or heard of the brand before super yummy and will be purchasing these soon.
First time trying this bar and for the first time when i saw the ingredients and said it had soy milk i was thinking about it but after tasting it i was good i would recommended it
I tried the greek yogurt blueberry bar and it was good. I like a different bar somewhat similar to this one. This one tasted good but it left a chalky after taste. It's a good bar but nothing to brag about.
Just ate my Skinnygirl bar and it was wonderful! I got the coco-nut bar and it was the perfect mix of coconut and peanut butter. The bar was the perfect size for a snack, and I didn't feel guilty eating it!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos