BY SKINNYGIRL

Tiffany E.
Wernersville, PA
The packaging is very nice and very appealing. But, the taste of coconut and peanut butter didn't clash well with my pregnant taste buds. Although my sister did try a bite and my mother tried a bite, and they both said it was alright, but not something that they would eat on a daily basis.
Bianca M.
Escondido, CA
Got one in my Sweetheart Voxbox. Had a good flavor and was a nice size. However, there was nothing really special about this bar, and at around $10 for 5 I think I'll be sticking to my regular store brand bars.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
These bars are perfect for me to grab running out the door for work. I know that it'll hold me over just enough during the day inbetween meals. It was super delicious and craved my hunger for a couple of hours!
Renee W.
Fort Gay, WV
I love the Coco-nut with Peanut Butter flavor! Its chewy like a granola bar but smooth like a candy bar. It has a nice sweet taste to it, but its not overly sweet. And one bar is filling thanks to the fiber.
Rebecca Y.
Kansas City, MO
I love coconut and peanut butter so this bar was a treat! The texture was a medium between chewy and light crunchy. The only downside was the nutritional facts weren't as healthy a go snack should be, especially if the brand is called "Skinnygirl". But overall, it was a tasty experience!
Amber S.
These are one of the best brands of meal replacement bars. They don't have a gritty taste at all. They actually taste almost like your eating a real candy bar.....healthy version.
Kylie M.
I received the dark chocolate banana and oatmeal in my refresh Vox box and I loved it! I've never tried or heard of the brand before super yummy and will be purchasing these soon.
Angelica M.
WATSONVILLE, CA
First time trying this bar and for the first time when i saw the ingredients and said it had soy milk i was thinking about it but after tasting it i was good i would recommended it
Maryfrance C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I tried the greek yogurt blueberry bar and it was good. I like a different bar somewhat similar to this one. This one tasted good but it left a chalky after taste. It's a good bar but nothing to brag about.
Emma H.
Topeka, KS
Just ate my Skinnygirl bar and it was wonderful! I got the coco-nut bar and it was the perfect mix of coconut and peanut butter. The bar was the perfect size for a snack, and I didn't feel guilty eating it!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?