BY SKINNYGIRL

Aline R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Is a good snack to have just after the gym or an aerobic activity, I just felt too sweet. Since is gluten free, kosher and has fiber on it, I think is better than others I've eaten before.
Heather P.
Not a fan of banana but!!! skinny girl bars are delicious, i received my voxbox when i came home from work and was starving, i opened my box, saw this bar, and dove in! it was delicious and kept me full till dinner:)
Jamie R.
Chelsea , MI
Just tried my first every Skinnygirl Bar. I normally don't like breakfast bars, they always seem to be too sweet for me. However, this bar is great. The taste is great and isn't overly sweet. Great source of fiber.
Kelly G.
Lansdale , PA
Just tried the coco-nut variety in my Sweetheart Voxbox. So good - great for a pre-workout snack. Super chewy and tasty, plus all the protein I needed to power through my workout. Loved it, can't wait to try to other flavors!
Danielle C.
Ocoee, FL
I got the coconut one, however, I do not like coconut, so I gave it to my mother. She loved it. I will have to try the other flavors and hopefully I love them just as much as my mom did!
Ashley D.
I received the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp bar in the Sweetheart Vox Box. I thought the first bite was amazing but after that, it tasted too fruity. I wish there was more crisp flavor.
Calista Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Great on the go breakfast. Great taste, I can actually taste the various fruits and nuts in the bar. Pricey compared to other bars but the bars are made of more substance than others.
Christine S.
Houston , TX
Ok, I'm all for snack but...these are ridiculously small & the fat content is HIGH! It's 25% of your daily intake. And well the price is spiked. They must think skinny girls are stupid.
Megan T.
Canton, OH
I tried the coco-nut bar that was sent in my Sweetheart Voxbox. I'm not really a fan of coconut, but the bar itself was filling like it's supposed to be. I'd rather eat real food, though.
Katelynn O.
Enfield, CT
I have alwasys loved bars when I'm on the run and I really thought i already had my favorite and I never gave a thought to changing to a new brand. but GOODNESS these bars are sweet healthy and just plain awesome
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?