BY SKINNYGIRL

Megan T.
Canton, OH
I tried the coco-nut bar that was sent in my Sweetheart Voxbox. I'm not really a fan of coconut, but the bar itself was filling like it's supposed to be. I'd rather eat real food, though.
Heather P.
Not a fan of banana but!!! skinny girl bars are delicious, i received my voxbox when i came home from work and was starving, i opened my box, saw this bar, and dove in! it was delicious and kept me full till dinner:)
Danielle C.
Ocoee, FL
I got the coconut one, however, I do not like coconut, so I gave it to my mother. She loved it. I will have to try the other flavors and hopefully I love them just as much as my mom did!
Jessica S.
Manteca, CA
Really enjoyed this little treat that i received in my VoxBox it was very tasty great if you are on the go but wouldn't recommend having one daily because of the amount of saturated fat contained in only one bar.
Ailynn C.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are on the go and they're only 180 calories per bar. How more great can they get? They taste amazing and they're good snacks for traveling, school, or any time you need a snack.
Katelynn O.
Enfield, CT
I have alwasys loved bars when I'm on the run and I really thought i already had my favorite and I never gave a thought to changing to a new brand. but GOODNESS these bars are sweet healthy and just plain awesome
Arielle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Are you addicted to candy bars, cookies, or cakes? Then this bar is a healthy alternative for you! Is it the best bar out there? No. Is is a good substitute YES. It is tasty, pretty healthy, and very filling.
Amanda L.
Clayton, NC
These are perfect for a snack on the go, i definitely don't think they're a meal re-placer, but for the time being, their great! On days i have after school function and haven't eaten since lunch, their great to tie you over until you're actual meal!
Bianca M.
Escondido, CA
Got one in my Sweetheart Voxbox. Had a good flavor and was a nice size. However, there was nothing really special about this bar, and at around $10 for 5 I think I'll be sticking to my regular store brand bars.
Tiffany E.
Wernersville, PA
The packaging is very nice and very appealing. But, the taste of coconut and peanut butter didn't clash well with my pregnant taste buds. Although my sister did try a bite and my mother tried a bite, and they both said it was alright, but not something that they would eat on a daily basis.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?