BY SKINNYGIRL

Aline R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Is a good snack to have just after the gym or an aerobic activity, I just felt too sweet. Since is gluten free, kosher and has fiber on it, I think is better than others I've eaten before.
Mayan M.
Portland, OR
I thought these bars were okay--the crunch was too much for me and the flavor was like a typical 'geared-toward'girl' protein bar. I had the pretzel with chocolate bar and I think it's okay for an afternoon snack instead of a snickers, but it's not that much more healthy! That saturated fat... yikes!
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA
These are my go to snack bars, coming in all flavors and different types of bars, i almost have to remember too much of a good thing is bad too! These bars are amazing, and only 130 calories a bar, what's not to love!.
Alex M.
Thinking these would taste good was a bad idea. In my Sweetheart Voxbox I got Banana Dark Chocolate flavor and I regret eating it. I could't even finish eating it, the bar tasted so nasty.
Sarah R.
Mckinney, TX
I really liked the yogurt bar I received in my VoxBox. I threw it in my diaper bag along with my son's snacks, perfect for a mom on the go. DELISH and held off my sweets craving. Only complaint, they are a little pricey!
Heather P.
Not a fan of banana but!!! skinny girl bars are delicious, i received my voxbox when i came home from work and was starving, i opened my box, saw this bar, and dove in! it was delicious and kept me full till dinner:)
Kelly G.
Lansdale, PA
Just tried the coco-nut variety in my Sweetheart Voxbox. So good - great for a pre-workout snack. Super chewy and tasty, plus all the protein I needed to power through my workout. Loved it, can't wait to try to other flavors!
Calista Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Great on the go breakfast. Great taste, I can actually taste the various fruits and nuts in the bar. Pricey compared to other bars but the bars are made of more substance than others.
Ashley D.
I received the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp bar in the Sweetheart Vox Box. I thought the first bite was amazing but after that, it tasted too fruity. I wish there was more crisp flavor.
Jamie R.
Chelsea , MI
Just tried my first every Skinnygirl Bar. I normally don't like breakfast bars, they always seem to be too sweet for me. However, this bar is great. The taste is great and isn't overly sweet. Great source of fiber.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?