BY SKINNYGIRL

Rachel Z.
Kingston, PA
I got this in my VoxBox. It was the Coco-Peanut Butter one. I just ate it for breakfast along with my morning coffee. It was amazingly good and only 180 calories. It contains a lot of fiber, so it was also very filling.
Alicia R.
I have only tried the coconut bar and it honestly was not that great and didn't really taste like coconut. I will have to try more of the flavors before I decide this brand is a "no" for me.
Dorothy P.
Fort Worth, TX
I received on of these on my Sweet heart vox box and LOVED it. Unfortunately, so did my lovely sweet horse who ended up eating about half of it. They are delicious and for only 180 calories how can you resist? Super yummy!
Susan E.
Bentonville, AR
I received a skinnygirl coco-nut bar in my sweetheart voxbox&i think it was really yummy. the flavor of coconut and peanut butter really went well together. i do think that the bar was kind of tiny for having 180 calories.
Lynn P.
It tasted fine to me, but I typically engage in a very low carb diet, so this couldn't be a daily thing for me. I just couldn't get past the brand name. Skinny Girl, which gives off the illusion that a healthy treat must make you skinny and that if you are not skinny, you must not be healthy. How infantile.
Ava S.
Jacksonville, FL
These taste really good and tend to keep me full for a while. It's 180 calories a bar though, which seems high to me for a just a protein bar (but low to some people?) I got it in the voxbox, along with other goodies!
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA
These are my go to snack bars, coming in all flavors and different types of bars, i almost have to remember too much of a good thing is bad too! These bars are amazing, and only 130 calories a bar, what's not to love!.
Alex M.
Thinking these would taste good was a bad idea. In my Sweetheart Voxbox I got Banana Dark Chocolate flavor and I regret eating it. I could't even finish eating it, the bar tasted so nasty.
Mayan M.
Portland, OR
I thought these bars were okay--the crunch was too much for me and the flavor was like a typical 'geared-toward'girl' protein bar. I had the pretzel with chocolate bar and I think it's okay for an afternoon snack instead of a snickers, but it's not that much more healthy! That saturated fat... yikes!
Sarah R.
Mckinney, TX
I really liked the yogurt bar I received in my VoxBox. I threw it in my diaper bag along with my son's snacks, perfect for a mom on the go. DELISH and held off my sweets craving. Only complaint, they are a little pricey!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?