BY SKINNYGIRL

Rachel Z.
Kingston, PA
I got this in my VoxBox. It was the Coco-Peanut Butter one. I just ate it for breakfast along with my morning coffee. It was amazingly good and only 180 calories. It contains a lot of fiber, so it was also very filling.
Dorothy P.
Fort Worth, TX
I received on of these on my Sweet heart vox box and LOVED it. Unfortunately, so did my lovely sweet horse who ended up eating about half of it. They are delicious and for only 180 calories how can you resist? Super yummy!
Becca M.
Cedar Falls, IA
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp in the sweetheart voxbox and loved it! The bar only has 180 calories and has HIGH amounts of fiber and protein with LITTLE sugar. The bar is moist and filled with plenty of flavor. There are 4 different flavors that you can try, a box of 5 costs about 10 dollars.
Alicia R.
I have only tried the coconut bar and it honestly was not that great and didn't really taste like coconut. I will have to try more of the flavors before I decide this brand is a "no" for me.
Mayan M.
Portland, OR
I thought these bars were okay--the crunch was too much for me and the flavor was like a typical 'geared-toward'girl' protein bar. I had the pretzel with chocolate bar and I think it's okay for an afternoon snack instead of a snickers, but it's not that much more healthy! That saturated fat... yikes!
Alex M.
Thinking these would taste good was a bad idea. In my Sweetheart Voxbox I got Banana Dark Chocolate flavor and I regret eating it. I could't even finish eating it, the bar tasted so nasty.
Sarah R.
Mckinney, TX
I really liked the yogurt bar I received in my VoxBox. I threw it in my diaper bag along with my son's snacks, perfect for a mom on the go. DELISH and held off my sweets craving. Only complaint, they are a little pricey!
Ava S.
Jacksonville, FL
These taste really good and tend to keep me full for a while. It's 180 calories a bar though, which seems high to me for a just a protein bar (but low to some people?) I got it in the voxbox, along with other goodies!
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA
These are my go to snack bars, coming in all flavors and different types of bars, i almost have to remember too much of a good thing is bad too! These bars are amazing, and only 130 calories a bar, what's not to love!.
Aline R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Is a good snack to have just after the gym or an aerobic activity, I just felt too sweet. Since is gluten free, kosher and has fiber on it, I think is better than others I've eaten before.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?