BY SKINNYGIRL

Kaur S.
I think I completely missed something because there is nothing healthy about this bar 180 calories and natural is what it says but there is so much butter fat which is saturated fat its insane.
Courtney I.
I really like the flavor of these guys but in all honesty theres way too much sugar and carbs in one little bar. I could make it work for my macros if I sacrificed a few other things for the day.
Nancy G.
Visalia, CA
I was able to try out the greek yogurt bar as part of the Sweetheart Voxbox. It was super delicious and only 180 calories per bar! I would love to repurchase these but they are so over priced! $9.99 for 5 bars?!?! No thank you!
Jaclyn L.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I prefer my Clif Bars. They are more nutritional and not so fatty. These just seem to work off hype and use terms that lure in people that don't know much about real nutrition. I plan to stick with my Clif bars. I must say the coco-nut one was yummy, but it seemed more like a low cal candy bar than a nutrition bar.
Jacquelin O.
Katy, TX
I heard great things about these bars and I finally got to try one and it wasn't for me. I'm not a huge fan of snack bars so I didn't really like the flavor of the bar. Maybe it's just me but other people seem to like it a lot.
Becca M.
Cedar Falls, IA
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp in the sweetheart voxbox and loved it! The bar only has 180 calories and has HIGH amounts of fiber and protein with LITTLE sugar. The bar is moist and filled with plenty of flavor. There are 4 different flavors that you can try, a box of 5 costs about 10 dollars.
Lynn P.
It tasted fine to me, but I typically engage in a very low carb diet, so this couldn't be a daily thing for me. I just couldn't get past the brand name. Skinny Girl, which gives off the illusion that a healthy treat must make you skinny and that if you are not skinny, you must not be healthy. How infantile.
Nicole N.
Springfield, VA
For a snack bar, these aren't bad. I personally don't really like to munch on stuff like this, preferring to eat fruit or veggies. They taste great, but they are overpriced at $9.99 a box.
Ashley B.
Denver, CO
Appealing packaging, nice chocolate flavor, and high in fiber. However, the bar had a much higher fat content than I expected for a "skinny girl" bar. I also could not taste the pretzel in the bar. I would not entirely write off this product though, perhaps the other varieties have better flavor and less fat?
Rachel Z.
Kingston, PA
I got this in my VoxBox. It was the Coco-Peanut Butter one. I just ate it for breakfast along with my morning coffee. It was amazingly good and only 180 calories. It contains a lot of fiber, so it was also very filling.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?