The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I had the blueberry yogurt flavor and i absolutely loved it! I was a little apprehensive about it being too sweet but it wasn't at all. My only complain would be the price, 5 for $10...really??
I got this in my VoxBox. It was the Coco-Peanut Butter one. I just ate it for breakfast along with my morning coffee. It was amazingly good and only 180 calories. It contains a lot of fiber, so it was also very filling.
I received a skinnygirl coco-nut bar in my sweetheart voxbox&i think it was really yummy. the flavor of coconut and peanut butter really went well together. i do think that the bar was kind of tiny for having 180 calories.
For a snack bar, these aren't bad. I personally don't really like to munch on stuff like this, preferring to eat fruit or veggies. They taste great, but they are overpriced at $9.99 a box.
I have only tried the coconut bar and it honestly was not that great and didn't really taste like coconut. I will have to try more of the flavors before I decide this brand is a "no" for me.
It tasted fine to me, but I typically engage in a very low carb diet, so this couldn't be a daily thing for me. I just couldn't get past the brand name. Skinny Girl, which gives off the illusion that a healthy treat must make you skinny and that if you are not skinny, you must not be healthy. How infantile.
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp in the sweetheart voxbox and loved it! The bar only has 180 calories and has HIGH amounts of fiber and protein with LITTLE sugar. The bar is moist and filled with plenty of flavor. There are 4 different flavors that you can try, a box of 5 costs about 10 dollars.
I received on of these on my Sweet heart vox box and LOVED it. Unfortunately, so did my lovely sweet horse who ended up eating about half of it. They are delicious and for only 180 calories how can you resist? Super yummy!
Appealing packaging, nice chocolate flavor, and high in fiber. However, the bar had a much higher fat content than I expected for a "skinny girl" bar. I also could not taste the pretzel in the bar. I would not entirely write off this product though, perhaps the other varieties have better flavor and less fat?
I thought these bars were okay--the crunch was too much for me and the flavor was like a typical 'geared-toward'girl' protein bar. I had the pretzel with chocolate bar and I think it's okay for an afternoon snack instead of a snickers, but it's not that much more healthy! That saturated fat... yikes!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos