Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I think I completely missed something because there is nothing healthy about this bar 180 calories and natural is what it says but there is so much butter fat which is saturated fat its insane.
I heard great things about these bars and I finally got to try one and it wasn't for me. I'm not a huge fan of snack bars so I didn't really like the flavor of the bar. Maybe it's just me but other people seem to like it a lot.
I was able to try out the greek yogurt bar as part of the Sweetheart Voxbox. It was super delicious and only 180 calories per bar! I would love to repurchase these but they are so over priced! $9.99 for 5 bars?!?! No thank you!
I prefer my Clif Bars. They are more nutritional and not so fatty. These just seem to work off hype and use terms that lure in people that don't know much about real nutrition. I plan to stick with my Clif bars. I must say the coco-nut one was yummy, but it seemed more like a low cal candy bar than a nutrition bar.
I got the Blueberry Greek flavor and the taste was a little off. Read the ingredients and the daily intake info, it really isn't that "skinny". I would repurchase these, they are pricey and don't have much nutritional benefits.
I had the blueberry yogurt flavor and i absolutely loved it! I was a little apprehensive about it being too sweet but it wasn't at all. My only complain would be the price, 5 for $10...really??
I really like the flavor of these guys but in all honesty theres way too much sugar and carbs in one little bar. I could make it work for my macros if I sacrificed a few other things for the day.
I received a skinnygirl coco-nut bar in my sweetheart voxbox&i think it was really yummy. the flavor of coconut and peanut butter really went well together. i do think that the bar was kind of tiny for having 180 calories.
Appealing packaging, nice chocolate flavor, and high in fiber. However, the bar had a much higher fat content than I expected for a "skinny girl" bar. I also could not taste the pretzel in the bar. I would not entirely write off this product though, perhaps the other varieties have better flavor and less fat?
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp in the sweetheart voxbox and loved it! The bar only has 180 calories and has HIGH amounts of fiber and protein with LITTLE sugar. The bar is moist and filled with plenty of flavor. There are 4 different flavors that you can try, a box of 5 costs about 10 dollars.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos