BY SKINNYGIRL

Andrea M.
For my Sweetheart VoxBox i was able to try the bars and they are amazing. i mean for 180 calories it tasted sweet and it filled your stomach. This is perfectly for the people who are on a diet and need that little bit of sugar or sweets.
Stephanie G.
Azusa, CA
I normally don't like diet or high fiber bars, but the coconut one with peanut butter is delicious! I will definitely purchase these for a small snack at work. (I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.)
Marycathry V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Not sure if they are the same, but I just got a sample of the Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt Nutrition Bar and it was so good! Hard to believe they're gluten-free and kosher. Tasted like dessert!
Danielle A.
Pooler , GA
You can smell the banana in my banana oatmeal dark chocolate bar. It really doesn't taste all that bad for a nutrition bar. I've tried a lot and no nutrition bars are really all that tasty. This bar would be in the top 10 I would say.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I got the banana oatmeal dark chocolate flavor in my sweetheart voxbox, and as I was eating it, i forgot I was eating a granola bar. It tasted and felt like a cookie! and it kept me full for quite some time. Definitely will repurchase.
Emily R.
Cayce, SC
So I have to admit, I didn't really pay a whole lot of attention to the nutrition facts before I ate the bar from my VoxBox. It tasted good, but it wasn't anything all that special. Yeah, it was filling... but it's pretty much the same for me as eating a Quaker Chewy bar and WAY more expensive. So... not really impressed.
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
The saturated fat in these makes them very unhealthy, this is less of a snack bar or weight loss bar and more of a straight up candy bar. Miserable fail. The name "SkinnyGirl" should not be on these.
Sabrina V.
I received the blueberry w.Greek yogurt flavor in my sweetheart voxbox and it was DELICIOUS! Only 180 cals, healthy, and high in fiber! Absolutely loved it I went out and purchased a box right away!
Margaret P.
I don't know if it's just my cravings talking here but these bars are so yummy. They are so tiny they fit at about anywhere I put them for on the go purposes. The flavor I adore is the coconut/ peanut butter. These are a must buy!
Elizabeth S.
Fairbank, IA
The flavor was pretty great, but I've had other bars with less calories, less fat, and still great flavor. When I found out they were almost $10 a box, it put me off even more. I just don't think the budget can handle these bars.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?