BY SKINNYGIRL

Danielle A.
Pooler , GA
You can smell the banana in my banana oatmeal dark chocolate bar. It really doesn't taste all that bad for a nutrition bar. I've tried a lot and no nutrition bars are really all that tasty. This bar would be in the top 10 I would say.
Elizabeth S.
Fairbank, IA
The flavor was pretty great, but I've had other bars with less calories, less fat, and still great flavor. When I found out they were almost $10 a box, it put me off even more. I just don't think the budget can handle these bars.
Sabrina V.
I received the blueberry w.Greek yogurt flavor in my sweetheart voxbox and it was DELICIOUS! Only 180 cals, healthy, and high in fiber! Absolutely loved it I went out and purchased a box right away!
Margaret P.
I don't know if it's just my cravings talking here but these bars are so yummy. They are so tiny they fit at about anywhere I put them for on the go purposes. The flavor I adore is the coconut/ peanut butter. These are a must buy!
Atirma B.
I think I completely missed something because there is nothing healthy about this bar 180 calories and natural is what it says but there is so much butter fat which is saturated fat its insane.
Dunya F.
Miami Lakes, FL
I got the Blueberry Greek flavor and the taste was a little off. Read the ingredients and the daily intake info, it really isn't that "skinny". I would repurchase these, they are pricey and don't have much nutritional benefits.
Nancy G.
Alpaugh, Ca
I was able to try out the greek yogurt bar as part of the Sweetheart Voxbox. It was super delicious and only 180 calories per bar! I would love to repurchase these but they are so over priced! $9.99 for 5 bars?!?! No thank you!
Courtney I.
I really like the flavor of these guys but in all honesty theres way too much sugar and carbs in one little bar. I could make it work for my macros if I sacrificed a few other things for the day.
Jacquelin O.
Katy, TX
I heard great things about these bars and I finally got to try one and it wasn't for me. I'm not a huge fan of snack bars so I didn't really like the flavor of the bar. Maybe it's just me but other people seem to like it a lot.
Jaclyn L.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I prefer my Clif Bars. They are more nutritional and not so fatty. These just seem to work off hype and use terms that lure in people that don't know much about real nutrition. I plan to stick with my Clif bars. I must say the coco-nut one was yummy, but it seemed more like a low cal candy bar than a nutrition bar.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?