Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I really enjoyed the flavor of these. I enjoyed eating this after a long afternoon of Rock Climbing. I eat it with about a liter of water, so it was filling. However a little over half way into it, it made my jaw tired. By the end my jaw HURT.
I waited for a time when I was actually hungry to eat my skinnygirl Daily bar and it still didn't even taste very good. The banana taste you could tell was completely covered in preservatives and although the chocolate looked like it was covering it, there was barely any chocolate taste. Just not something to eat if you are actually hungry
I received this bar in my sweetheart voxbox and it was the first thing I put my hands on. This bar is great. And only 180 calories. The texture was soft and crunchy. But very filling for such a small size. I love it.
I received a Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter Skinnygirl Daily bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox. I was very impressed with the amount of fiber in the bar. It has more fiber than most Fiber One bars. The amount of protein was also shocking! I love these!
I received one of these in my refresh vox box and I just loved how it had peanut butter in it! after eating it, I didn't feel hungry at all after a couple hours. This is a very good snack to eat when you're hungry, instead of eating junk food
I got this in my SweetHeart VoxBox and it was DELICIOUS. I'm a golfer and always have to eat something when I'm out on the field. This is perfect and actually tastes good so goodbye gross powerbars! Just a fyi, I got the dark chocolate one.
Portion control is not bad. But even though it says less sugar still contains a lot of sugar. I'm a bodybuilder and the best way to portion control is healthy snack. Like carrots and celery. Plus most people eat like two of these at a time.
It my just be me but i hated the taste . And have you seen the nutrition facts not what i expected from this type of protein bar , i think you could buy a better tasting bar that is also healtheir , don't just buy it beacuase the way it looks.
I love this bar it is delicious and also has low calorie. For anyone who need something on the go this is an amazing suggestion. What i also like is that i can also get my chocolate since i am a chocolate lover.
Not sure if they are the same, but I just got a sample of the Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt Nutrition Bar and it was so good! Hard to believe they're gluten-free and kosher. Tasted like dessert!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos