BY SKINNYGIRL

Gerson D.
Hollywood, FL
Portion control is not bad. But even though it says less sugar still contains a lot of sugar. I'm a bodybuilder and the best way to portion control is healthy snack. Like carrots and celery. Plus most people eat like two of these at a time.
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this bar it is delicious and also has low calorie. For anyone who need something on the go this is an amazing suggestion. What i also like is that i can also get my chocolate since i am a chocolate lover.
Andrea C.
It my just be me but i hated the taste . And have you seen the nutrition facts not what i expected from this type of protein bar , i think you could buy a better tasting bar that is also healtheir , don't just buy it beacuase the way it looks.
Andrea M.
For my Sweetheart VoxBox i was able to try the bars and they are amazing. i mean for 180 calories it tasted sweet and it filled your stomach. This is perfectly for the people who are on a diet and need that little bit of sugar or sweets.
Stephanie G.
Westminster, CA
I normally don't like diet or high fiber bars, but the coconut one with peanut butter is delicious! I will definitely purchase these for a small snack at work. (I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.)
Tiffany H.
Winchester, IN
I was really a fan of these bars. I got the Blueberry which I do enjoy blueberry but, this just didn't taste very good. I took a few bites and then threw it away.
The company name is also kinda eh to me.
Marycathry V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Not sure if they are the same, but I just got a sample of the Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt Nutrition Bar and it was so good! Hard to believe they're gluten-free and kosher. Tasted like dessert!
Emily R.
Cayce, SC
So I have to admit, I didn't really pay a whole lot of attention to the nutrition facts before I ate the bar from my VoxBox. It tasted good, but it wasn't anything all that special. Yeah, it was filling... but it's pretty much the same for me as eating a Quaker Chewy bar and WAY more expensive. So... not really impressed.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I got the banana oatmeal dark chocolate flavor in my sweetheart voxbox, and as I was eating it, i forgot I was eating a granola bar. It tasted and felt like a cookie! and it kept me full for quite some time. Definitely will repurchase.
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
The saturated fat in these makes them very unhealthy, this is less of a snack bar or weight loss bar and more of a straight up candy bar. Miserable fail. The name "SkinnyGirl" should not be on these.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?