The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
This bar is pretty good. The flavor is named Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp, but it has a lot of peanut butter flavor. This isn't a terrible thing because it gave the bar a PB&J kinda flavor. But, I'm not a big fan of peanut butter. While peanuts are clearly listed as the 2nd ingredient, the name doesn't include the star of the flavor profile.
I really enjoyed the flavor of these. I enjoyed eating this after a long afternoon of Rock Climbing. I eat it with about a liter of water, so it was filling. However a little over half way into it, it made my jaw tired. By the end my jaw HURT.
This bar is packed with a wonderful taste compared to other nutrition bars. The packaging is attractive. Although the bar is made to be health,it tastes like a regular treat! I would definitely eat these often
I waited for a time when I was actually hungry to eat my skinnygirl Daily bar and it still didn't even taste very good. The banana taste you could tell was completely covered in preservatives and although the chocolate looked like it was covering it, there was barely any chocolate taste. Just not something to eat if you are actually hungry
I love the flavor. It's supper yummy and it's a favorable snack. The thing I'm aware of is the calories. It has a lot of calories compare to other nutritional bars. t confuses me why it's even from "Skinnygirl". Other than that, it's really good in taste.
I received this in my Valentines Days Voxbox and was skeptical when I saw the flavor of Coconut-Peanut butter. I am no fan of Coconut but wanted to give it a try. It was amazing! The PB coating was so delicious and filled me up in between meals!
I have only tried the one with the banana flavor an I really liked it! I am always at school or work so it came it handy. These bars really fill you up but I'm sure they have a lot of sugar in them. They're great to have maybe every now and then.
I received a Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter Skinnygirl Daily bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox. I was very impressed with the amount of fiber in the bar. It has more fiber than most Fiber One bars. The amount of protein was also shocking! I love these!
I got this in my SweetHeart VoxBox and it was DELICIOUS. I'm a golfer and always have to eat something when I'm out on the field. This is perfect and actually tastes good so goodbye gross powerbars! Just a fyi, I got the dark chocolate one.
I received one of these in my refresh vox box and I just loved how it had peanut butter in it! after eating it, I didn't feel hungry at all after a couple hours. This is a very good snack to eat when you're hungry, instead of eating junk food
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos