BY SKINNYGIRL

Kaitlyn W.
I LOVED this bar. I'm always on the lookout for a quick bar before afternoon workouts, but find most tasting chalky or having too much sugar. This bar was fantastic. I only wish it were easier to find in stores.
Jenae F.
Pompano Beach, FL
I had the dark chocolate multigrain pretzel.This bar is so delicious and its only 180 Calories. Its high in fiber and has protein. Its also low in sugar. This is the perfect thing to grab instead of potato chips.
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I like the flavor, I had a peanut butter and chocolate one. However, there was salt visible on it, and now I have a very bloated, gassy stomach. So my issue might be an allergic reaction to one the ingredients.
Kayla M.
LONDONDERRY
I received this in my Valentines Days Voxbox and was skeptical when I saw the flavor of Coconut-Peanut butter. I am no fan of Coconut but wanted to give it a try. It was amazing! The PB coating was so delicious and filled me up in between meals!
Latasha M.
Philadelphia, PA
This bar is packed with a wonderful taste compared to other nutrition bars. The packaging is attractive. Although the bar is made to be health,it tastes like a regular treat! I would definitely eat these often
Ka V.
I love the flavor. It's supper yummy and it's a favorable snack. The thing I'm aware of is the calories. It has a lot of calories compare to other nutritional bars. t confuses me why it's even from "Skinnygirl". Other than that, it's really good in taste.
Stephanie F.
These Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars are so good. I received one in my Sweetheart VoxBox and I really enjoyed it. It's a simple snack you can take on the go and enjoy not having a big mess like some other granola bars do.
Sharlene M.
Carson City, NV
I have only tried the one with the banana flavor an I really liked it! I am always at school or work so it came it handy. These bars really fill you up but I'm sure they have a lot of sugar in them. They're great to have maybe every now and then.
Barbara M.
Denver, CO
I really enjoyed the flavor of these. I enjoyed eating this after a long afternoon of Rock Climbing. I eat it with about a liter of water, so it was filling. However a little over half way into it, it made my jaw tired. By the end my jaw HURT.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
Not only are they only 180 calories a bar they taste amazing. One of the best bars I've ever had. so it's great if you don't want too many calories. i am on a diet and when i crave something these are great.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?