The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I received a sample of the blueberry bar in my vox box and i LOVED it. I ate it for breakfast this morning (and only that) and it held over my hunger for longer than a larger breakfast would! I couldn't believe it!
I got the coco-nut w/ peanut butter bar in my voxbox, and it was pretty delicious. had more of a peanut butter taste than coconut tho. but i don't think i would ever pay retail fro these, they are quite pricey!
I tried this after receiving it in my voxbox. I don't like bananas so I would buy a different flavor. I took one bite and my husband ate the rest. He loved it, but said he would feel dorky eating skiinygirl bars. I will purchase a different flavor.
Let me just start this off by saying I will not hesitate to buy this product..and I though F One bars were good these are better! It was so delicious and it satisfied my sweet tooth :)too bad there wasn't more lol
I received this product in the sweetheart voxbox and the first thing I loved about it was that it is only 180 cals and I love the flavor too. I received the coco-nut with peanut butter. Once I opened it the smell was amazing and it tasted very good!
I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious taste of these bars. Comparing them to other nutritional bars on the market, they don't have as much protein or fiber; however, they keep me full for quite a long time.
I received a Skinnygirl Dark Chocolate Multigrain Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in the Influenster Valentines Voxbox. The bar was incredibly hard and really dry. I didn't like anything about the bar except the dark chocolate. The hard and dry texture really ruined it for me, I couldn't even finish it.
I like the flavor, I had a peanut butter and chocolate one. However, there was salt visible on it, and now I have a very bloated, gassy stomach. So my issue might be an allergic reaction to one the ingredients.
I received this in my Valentines Days Voxbox and was skeptical when I saw the flavor of Coconut-Peanut butter. I am no fan of Coconut but wanted to give it a try. It was amazing! The PB coating was so delicious and filled me up in between meals!
This bar is pretty good. The flavor is named Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp, but it has a lot of peanut butter flavor. This isn't a terrible thing because it gave the bar a PB&J kinda flavor. But, I'm not a big fan of peanut butter. While peanuts are clearly listed as the 2nd ingredient, the name doesn't include the star of the flavor profile.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos