BY SKINNYGIRL

Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I received a sample of the blueberry bar in my vox box and i LOVED it. I ate it for breakfast this morning (and only that) and it held over my hunger for longer than a larger breakfast would! I couldn't believe it!
Megan W.
Ransomville , NY
I got the coco-nut w/ peanut butter bar in my voxbox, and it was pretty delicious. had more of a peanut butter taste than coconut tho. but i don't think i would ever pay retail fro these, they are quite pricey!
Sara M.
Richmond, VA
I tried this after receiving it in my voxbox. I don't like bananas so I would buy a different flavor. I took one bite and my husband ate the rest. He loved it, but said he would feel dorky eating skiinygirl bars. I will purchase a different flavor.
Noemi F.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me just start this off by saying I will not hesitate to buy this product..and I though F One bars were good these are better! It was so delicious and it satisfied my sweet tooth :)too bad there wasn't more lol
Jenise P.
Lubbock, TX
I received this product in the sweetheart voxbox and the first thing I loved about it was that it is only 180 cals and I love the flavor too. I received the coco-nut with peanut butter. Once I opened it the smell was amazing and it tasted very good!
Candis C.
Walker, LA
I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious taste of these bars. Comparing them to other nutritional bars on the market, they don't have as much protein or fiber; however, they keep me full for quite a long time.
Catherine R.
I received a Skinnygirl Dark Chocolate Multigrain Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in the Influenster Valentines Voxbox. The bar was incredibly hard and really dry. I didn't like anything about the bar except the dark chocolate. The hard and dry texture really ruined it for me, I couldn't even finish it.
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I like the flavor, I had a peanut butter and chocolate one. However, there was salt visible on it, and now I have a very bloated, gassy stomach. So my issue might be an allergic reaction to one the ingredients.
Kayla M.
LONDONDERRY
I received this in my Valentines Days Voxbox and was skeptical when I saw the flavor of Coconut-Peanut butter. I am no fan of Coconut but wanted to give it a try. It was amazing! The PB coating was so delicious and filled me up in between meals!
Barb S.
Columbus, OH
This bar is pretty good. The flavor is named Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp, but it has a lot of peanut butter flavor. This isn't a terrible thing because it gave the bar a PB&J kinda flavor. But, I'm not a big fan of peanut butter. While peanuts are clearly listed as the 2nd ingredient, the name doesn't include the star of the flavor profile.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?