Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
Looking from appearance, I thought this bar was going to be hard. But upon first bite, it was actually chewy! What a pleasant surprise! I'm not really a bar person but this chewy one was really good - especially since I got the Blueberry Greek Yogurt one. Mhmms, it was definitely out of this world. It also made for a hearty breakfast before work :)
I got the dark chocolate pretzel bar in my influenster box and surprisingly I liked it. I usually don't like protein bars that contain nuts but this one was pretty good. The chocolate was my favorite part though.
I received a sample of the blueberry bar in my vox box and i LOVED it. I ate it for breakfast this morning (and only that) and it held over my hunger for longer than a larger breakfast would! I couldn't believe it!
I received this product in the sweetheart voxbox and the first thing I loved about it was that it is only 180 cals and I love the flavor too. I received the coco-nut with peanut butter. Once I opened it the smell was amazing and it tasted very good!
I got the coco-nut w/ peanut butter bar in my voxbox, and it was pretty delicious. had more of a peanut butter taste than coconut tho. but i don't think i would ever pay retail fro these, they are quite pricey!
Let me just start this off by saying I will not hesitate to buy this product..and I though F One bars were good these are better! It was so delicious and it satisfied my sweet tooth :)too bad there wasn't more lol
I had the dark chocolate multigrain pretzel.This bar is so delicious and its only 180 Calories. Its high in fiber and has protein. Its also low in sugar. This is the perfect thing to grab instead of potato chips.
I LOVED this bar. I'm always on the lookout for a quick bar before afternoon workouts, but find most tasting chalky or having too much sugar. This bar was fantastic. I only wish it were easier to find in stores.
I tried this after receiving it in my voxbox. I don't like bananas so I would buy a different flavor. I took one bite and my husband ate the rest. He loved it, but said he would feel dorky eating skiinygirl bars. I will purchase a different flavor.
It wasn't terrible but definitely not the best bar ever. I got the coco-nut in my sweetheart voxbox. It smelled really good but I wasn't a huge fan of the coconut flavor, maybe I'd like a different flavor better
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos