BY SKINNYGIRL

Kimberly H.
Whitehouse, Tx
I tried those bars and have to say they taste decent. I am usually not a fan of the "to go" bars because most of them taste very processed. These bars were a great way to get an extra snack in while on the go while still enjoying the "skinny" taste.
Emily F.
Hamilton , OH
I am an avid Skinnygirl cosmo drinker so I was so excited when I received a Skinnygirl bar in my VoxBox. I dove right into it but to be honest didn't really care for it and wound up pitching about half of it. It definitely isn't any more tasty than your average lowfat snack bar and is rather pricey.
Katie M.
Olathe, KS
These are great little bars. They taste great, and have lots of fiber (which EVERYONE can use), and they only have 180 calories which is pretty great for a nutrition bar. They don't fill you up, but they are enough to stop the hunger pangs until lunch.
Jessica C.
I was excited to receive this in my Sweet Heart Vox Box, I wasted no time opening it and taking a bite out of it. Once I bit in to it, It was the most delicious bar I had ever tasted. I could not help but go by a bag.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Pretty good, surprisingly. I received the coconut-peanut butter one in my voxbox and I really liked it but a bit pricey and are they really that good for you? I will admit they're really good snacks for on the go but only occasionally. I'd say stick to a banana or apple on the go, a lot healtheir.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
I had the coconut peanut butter and it was amazing! The calories were perfect for an in-between or post-workout snack! The carbs were a bit high for me but it has a good bit of protein and the taste was just perfect!
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I received a sample of the blueberry bar in my vox box and i LOVED it. I ate it for breakfast this morning (and only that) and it held over my hunger for longer than a larger breakfast would! I couldn't believe it!
Kaitlyn W.
I LOVED this bar. I'm always on the lookout for a quick bar before afternoon workouts, but find most tasting chalky or having too much sugar. This bar was fantastic. I only wish it were easier to find in stores.
Jenise P.
Lubbock, TX
I received this product in the sweetheart voxbox and the first thing I loved about it was that it is only 180 cals and I love the flavor too. I received the coco-nut with peanut butter. Once I opened it the smell was amazing and it tasted very good!
Catherine R.
I received a Skinnygirl Dark Chocolate Multigrain Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in the Influenster Valentines Voxbox. The bar was incredibly hard and really dry. I didn't like anything about the bar except the dark chocolate. The hard and dry texture really ruined it for me, I couldn't even finish it.
Jasmine M.
Trenton
I've tried skinny girl drinks such as alcohol drinks and the water/juice drinks, but I never tried these. are they good too?
Michelle M.
Chesapeake, VA
I've been wanting to try these, what flavor would you recommend I get first?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Do these taste better with a glass of skinny girl vodka?
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
How many calories are in these?
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
They are suppose be be healthy, but do they taste good?