Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 486 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I tried those bars and have to say they taste decent. I am usually not a fan of the "to go" bars because most of them taste very processed. These bars were a great way to get an extra snack in while on the go while still enjoying the "skinny" taste.
I am an avid Skinnygirl cosmo drinker so I was so excited when I received a Skinnygirl bar in my VoxBox. I dove right into it but to be honest didn't really care for it and wound up pitching about half of it. It definitely isn't any more tasty than your average lowfat snack bar and is rather pricey.
These are great little bars. They taste great, and have lots of fiber (which EVERYONE can use), and they only have 180 calories which is pretty great for a nutrition bar. They don't fill you up, but they are enough to stop the hunger pangs until lunch.
I was excited to receive this in my Sweet Heart Vox Box, I wasted no time opening it and taking a bite out of it. Once I bit in to it, It was the most delicious bar I had ever tasted. I could not help but go by a bag.
Pretty good, surprisingly. I received the coconut-peanut butter one in my voxbox and I really liked it but a bit pricey and are they really that good for you? I will admit they're really good snacks for on the go but only occasionally. I'd say stick to a banana or apple on the go, a lot healtheir.
I had the coconut peanut butter and it was amazing! The calories were perfect for an in-between or post-workout snack! The carbs were a bit high for me but it has a good bit of protein and the taste was just perfect!
I received a sample of the blueberry bar in my vox box and i LOVED it. I ate it for breakfast this morning (and only that) and it held over my hunger for longer than a larger breakfast would! I couldn't believe it!
I LOVED this bar. I'm always on the lookout for a quick bar before afternoon workouts, but find most tasting chalky or having too much sugar. This bar was fantastic. I only wish it were easier to find in stores.
I received this product in the sweetheart voxbox and the first thing I loved about it was that it is only 180 cals and I love the flavor too. I received the coco-nut with peanut butter. Once I opened it the smell was amazing and it tasted very good!
I received a Skinnygirl Dark Chocolate Multigrain Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in the Influenster Valentines Voxbox. The bar was incredibly hard and really dry. I didn't like anything about the bar except the dark chocolate. The hard and dry texture really ruined it for me, I couldn't even finish it.
Q & A
How many carbs per bar?
How healthy are these really? Do they have an odd ingredients?
Does it has the lack of a "salty" taste like other bars?
Are these bars meant to be a snack or a meal replacement?
Where do you find these? I have never seen them before?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos