BY SKINNYGIRL

Susan S.
I received the Blueberry Greek Yogurt flavored bar. I have to admit, it is pretty tasty. The price is pretty high for a measly granola bar and I found a bright pink stain at the end of mine...weird.
I wouldn't purchase more of these but it was a good sample.
Katie M.
Olathe, KS
These are great little bars. They taste great, and have lots of fiber (which EVERYONE can use), and they only have 180 calories which is pretty great for a nutrition bar. They don't fill you up, but they are enough to stop the hunger pangs until lunch.
Kimberly H.
Whitehouse, Tx
I tried those bars and have to say they taste decent. I am usually not a fan of the "to go" bars because most of them taste very processed. These bars were a great way to get an extra snack in while on the go while still enjoying the "skinny" taste.
Kim G.
Ithaca, NY
I enjoyed the Skinnygirl bar from my VoxBox, but I could not get over the amount of sugar and saturated fat in the bar. I substituted this in for my normal bar and was hungry later that day. I would be interested in tasting the over the flavors, the Co-Nut one I received was low on taste for the amount of sugar and saturated fat that was in the bar.
Emily F.
Hamilton, OH
I am an avid Skinnygirl cosmo drinker so I was so excited when I received a Skinnygirl bar in my VoxBox. I dove right into it but to be honest didn't really care for it and wound up pitching about half of it. It definitely isn't any more tasty than your average lowfat snack bar and is rather pricey.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Pretty good, surprisingly. I received the coconut-peanut butter one in my voxbox and I really liked it but a bit pricey and are they really that good for you? I will admit they're really good snacks for on the go but only occasionally. I'd say stick to a banana or apple on the go, a lot healtheir.
Jessica C.
I was excited to receive this in my Sweet Heart Vox Box, I wasted no time opening it and taking a bite out of it. Once I bit in to it, It was the most delicious bar I had ever tasted. I could not help but go by a bag.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
I had the coconut peanut butter and it was amazing! The calories were perfect for an in-between or post-workout snack! The carbs were a bit high for me but it has a good bit of protein and the taste was just perfect!
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Filled with a whole bunch of who knows what. Stick to the basics, not 3 different types of chemical gums. 160 calories for a thin bar is way too much. Most competing bars have only 90-120. No thanks. Will not buy.
Megan W.
Ransomville , NY
I got the coco-nut w/ peanut butter bar in my voxbox, and it was pretty delicious. had more of a peanut butter taste than coconut tho. but i don't think i would ever pay retail fro these, they are quite pricey!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?