The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I had the coconut peanut butter and it was amazing! The calories were perfect for an in-between or post-workout snack! The carbs were a bit high for me but it has a good bit of protein and the taste was just perfect!
These are great little bars. They taste great, and have lots of fiber (which EVERYONE can use), and they only have 180 calories which is pretty great for a nutrition bar. They don't fill you up, but they are enough to stop the hunger pangs until lunch.
Pretty good, surprisingly. I received the coconut-peanut butter one in my voxbox and I really liked it but a bit pricey and are they really that good for you? I will admit they're really good snacks for on the go but only occasionally. I'd say stick to a banana or apple on the go, a lot healtheir.
I was excited to receive this in my Sweet Heart Vox Box, I wasted no time opening it and taking a bite out of it. Once I bit in to it, It was the most delicious bar I had ever tasted. I could not help but go by a bag.
I received a sample of the blueberry bar in my vox box and i LOVED it. I ate it for breakfast this morning (and only that) and it held over my hunger for longer than a larger breakfast would! I couldn't believe it!
Looking from appearance, I thought this bar was going to be hard. But upon first bite, it was actually chewy! What a pleasant surprise! I'm not really a bar person but this chewy one was really good - especially since I got the Blueberry Greek Yogurt one. Mhmms, it was definitely out of this world. It also made for a hearty breakfast before work :)
I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious taste of these bars. Comparing them to other nutritional bars on the market, they don't have as much protein or fiber; however, they keep me full for quite a long time.
I had the dark chocolate multigrain pretzel.This bar is so delicious and its only 180 Calories. Its high in fiber and has protein. Its also low in sugar. This is the perfect thing to grab instead of potato chips.
It wasn't terrible but definitely not the best bar ever. I got the coco-nut in my sweetheart voxbox. It smelled really good but I wasn't a huge fan of the coconut flavor, maybe I'd like a different flavor better
I got the dark chocolate pretzel bar in my influenster box and surprisingly I liked it. I usually don't like protein bars that contain nuts but this one was pretty good. The chocolate was my favorite part though.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos