The Best On-The-Go Breakfast Bars
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 872 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
Very delicious with few calories is all a girl needs!
Just Received these in my influenster voxbox, they're very delicious I highly recommend these for when you're having sweet cravings.
I received this in my sweetheart voxbox, was unsure if I would like it or not, and it was so flavorful and was so good. Loved it, very chewy and moist.
Love these bars I don't really think they taste like a normal protein bar. More like a reg. Choc. bar which can be addicting lol
While these tout the fact that they're "only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs!" They fail to mention the major misstep that comes with having 25% of your daily saturated fat in ONE granola bar!! I received the Coco-Nut flavor in my SweetHeart VoxBox so maybe it's less for other flavors, but because of this extremely high unhealthy fat content I won't be trying this granola bar. If you're looking for a quick on the go snack for a health lifestyle, which is what these granola bars are trying to promote, grab a piece of fruit, or some baby carrots, and a handful of nuts, just as easy, and much healtheir.
I didn't care for the taste of this and they were a bit dry.
I got the chocolate chip cookie dough one in my i do voxbox and i was ok i don't really like coffee and thats what i tastes like. But i give it 2 stars cus my kids liked it
The title says its all, they taste great. they are rich in flavor and just delicious. i have seen reviews about the nutritional facts but i haven't looked at them myself so make sure to research that
I don't know if it's just my cravings talking here but these bars are so yummy. They are so tiny they fit at about anywhere I put them for on the go purposes. The flavor I adore is the coconut/ peanut butter. These are a must buy!
I received the Lemon flavored bar in my VoxBox, and it was delicious! The lemon flavor wasn't as intense as I expected (I love lemon flavor anything), but the bar was very good for breakfast/snack/etc. It wasn't dry and bland, like some low-calorie bars are. It had a glaze on it that made it soft and really sweet. It reminded me of a candy bar, but didn't leave me feeling like I eaten something bad/too sweet. I would possibly purchase these, but there are so many bar options out there.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos