The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 879 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I got a complimentary bar in my IDOVOXBOX and it tastes amazing. I am always looking for a great tasting on the go bar with the right amount of calories and protein and this bar has all I want. i got the Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut... Did I mention it is delicious!!... Definitely my favorite bar thus far!
Thanks to the Influenster Voxbox, I was given the opportunity to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar. I have to say, this is probably THE best protein bar I have ever tasted! Sure, I got it for free, but that doesn't influence my opinion!
I LOVED this! It didn't taste like a healthy granola bar at all. I felt like I was eating a candy bar. Definitely going to purchase again!
I received the greek yogurt and blueberry crisp flavored bar in my SweetHeart Voxbox and it was super delicious! Like other reviewers have said, you need to be aware of the nutritional label since these bars do contain a lot of saturated fat but they're definitely handy to have around for breakfast or when you need something to keep you going through a long day.
I got one of these to try for free in my VOXBOX. I did not like it. They taste chalky and are too big. The chocolate cookie one was too rich for me and had to throw half of it away. Don't waste your money. They don't taste good at all and there's no way they are "good" for you.
Very delicious with few calories is all a girl needs!
Come in great flavors and are so helthy i love them so much i take the every where
I received a bar for testing and reviewing purposes from PinchMe, they only have 4 WW points and taste more like a candy bar than a meal bar. I like that they don't have splenda in them but in the end these didn't "wow" me enough to become my new go-to bar. They are a great option for needing something on the run!
While these tout the fact that they're "only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs!" They fail to mention the major misstep that comes with having 25% of your daily saturated fat in ONE granola bar!! I received the Coco-Nut flavor in my SweetHeart VoxBox so maybe it's less for other flavors, but because of this extremely high unhealthy fat content I won't be trying this granola bar. If you're looking for a quick on the go snack for a health lifestyle, which is what these granola bars are trying to promote, grab a piece of fruit, or some baby carrots, and a handful of nuts, just as easy, and much healtheir.
Just Received these in my influenster voxbox, they're very delicious I highly recommend these for when you're having sweet cravings.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos