BY SKINNYGIRL

Garyondris R.
Me being a total fan girl for Bethenny Frankel I was super excited that these Skinnygirl On-The-Go Bars were sent to me to review from Influenster.

Each bar has only 180 Calories per bar, high in fiber, all natural and kosher.

The flavor I received was the Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate and this triple combo was to die for. You can taste the chewy oatmeal with the bits of banana and the support of the bar is made with the dark chocolate. Oh and don't forget the dark chocolate is drizzled all on the top as well! This satisfied all my sweet and crunchy cravings.

Noticing that this bar said On-The-Go I put this snack in my backpack and took it with me to class. Being a college student I always, always have a mid class snack and drink. In between classes eating this was comfortable enough for me, even while walking across campus with it to my next class. This snack can fit into anything, whether its a clutch, backpack, purse or just carrying it on the go. So I would give the convenience factor an A+.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
As part of my Sweetheart voxbox, I just tried out the Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bar in Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp. I would give it a “B”. Usually, I eat the protein bars that you can get at Aldi and frankly these bars don’t match up. The SG was good, but it was not great. It was overly sweet and had only a very faint hint of blueberry flavor. I did love the moist texture, which is something my Aldi bars don’t have. Speaking of which,I believe that the selling point of these bars is that they are supposed to “guilt-free” in that they have a lot of protein, fiber, low sugar, and give you a nice little treat. However, these bars will not replace my Aldi bars because apart from the price (about $2 per bar), compared to my Aldi bars (about 50 cents per bar) these bars are higher in calories (180 calories, compared to 170), higher in fat (7g compared to 4.5g), & higher in sodium (210 mg compared to 150 mg). Overall, SG is also lower in the number and amounts of vitamins & has less protein.
Yahira T.
I'm very picky with healthy bars but this one surprise my!! I got my skinnygirl bar flavor banana oatmeal dark chocolate on my sweetheart voxbox ...I got my box heading out to work out so I grab the bar after my work out i compare it to my kind bar and it was actually better my dark chocolate cherry cashew is 180 ok the same but sugar the kind bar is 14g big difference skinnygirl 9g ...for my the important part us protein bc is whats sustains me during the day!! Skinnygirl has 9g kind 4g ....i love my kind bars but i found one pretty good!! They smell delicious love the packaging.. i will repurchase!!I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
SO I must say I'm not a breakfast bar kinda gal, but i tried this because i received it in the sweetheart voxbox, and i must admit it was pleasantly suprising! :) I tried it last week before a gym sesh and loved the fact that it kept me full for a while, most breakfast bars wont do that for me! The taste was pretty good considering I'm not such a big fan of banana and dark chocolate, BUT the fact that it kept me full for a long time was a BIG plus for me.

Now i went to Walmart and Target and neither store had them, maybe i didn't look hard enough but I'll definitely buy these again, once I find them, they're perfect for on the go and The fact that they have a great source of protein is great for me especially on gym days :)

Would definitely recommend this to anyone! :)
Wenyi Z.
I received the "Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp" and I thought the bar was good for the flavor I received. I am not really a fan of blueberries, but I think that I would probably really love the other peanut butter, chocolate & coconut flavors. The bar was dense & chewy, and although they claim to have less sugar, I still thought the bar was a little on the sweet side. I do think the bars are pretty filling though, and they are considerably healtheir than other granola type bars on the market. If you're looking for a great guilt-free snack or dessert, this would definitely be an ideal go-to product that would leave you're taste buds happy, and your beach bod satisfied!
Katelynn L.
Union Bridge, MD
I normally think things like this are guh-ross but I got one in my voxbox and figured I would give it a try. The one I got was the "Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp" flavor and it is good. So good in fact, that I would actually consider spending $8-10 for a box of these (which would normally be WAYYY too pricey for me but...) because I feel as if I could replace a meal with these. I could definitely eat one for breakfast and be full and have no problem having lunch later on in the afternoon. So for upwards of $2 a bar its cheaper than buying breakfast or lunch. The bar was super moist and dense, and tasted so good, not too sweet or grainy and weird like most bars. Give these a try, but be careful, you might get sucked in to buying them and they are a little expensive.
Daniela D.
Burbank, CA
I tried really hard to save this bar for when I felt like I really needed it and I knew I could sit and pay attention to the taste. That time came last week during one of my art class and I had forgotten to eat breakfast. I whipped out this bar and boy, was I satisfied. I'm not a dark chocolate fan, but that flavor alongside the flavor from the pretzel really clicked. I devoured that bar and got chocolate all over my work table but it was worth it. I've never seen these bars in stores (then again, I have never really looked for them) but I would buy another if the opportunity presented itself!

I recommend trying them!
Raeanna C.
Duncanville, AL
I got to try the Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate bar. It was so good that I know I will have to go out and buy more. I have been a fan of granola bars and usually get chocolate chip and I will say this is better than some of those I have tried. It was just the right mix of banana and chocolate flavor. I could taste the banana right away and I almost couldn't put it down and probably could've ate the thing in 10 seconds.

However I will say because of the name I would've expected the bar to be less than 180 calories. A lot of Quaker's bars are less calories than these but I will say these taste better than theirs.
Lacey S.
Naperville , IL
I'm eating this as I write this to be more detailed. I received this in my Influenster VoxBox. I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp flavor and it is really good! I was worried about the blueberry flavor because sometimes it can taste weird, but it tastes like fresh blueberries! I love that its only 180 calories and I love that this flavor could be perfect with coffee for breakfast or an afternoon or late night snack.

I will definitely be purchasing more of these and I can't wait to try the other flavors. They are already on my grocery list and in my amazon shopping cart just in case the store doesn't have them. They're a great price for the quality of the product. I'm so glad this was included in my sweetheart VoxBox because I probably would have never tried it otherwise. This is a perfect example of why more companies should get on board with Influenster. It's a great way to spread the word!
Morgan P.
Celebration, FL
I just got my VoxBox and ripped right into my on the go bar. I have been on the go all day and skipped lunch well it's 5pm and I am in no mood to think about dinner. I was definitely skeptical when I took the first bite. "Natural. Kosher. High fiber." Fiber. Ugh. That to me just screams "DON'T EAT ME I TASTE LIKE CARDBOARD AND HAVE AN AWFUL AFTERTASTE." Well I was pleasantly surprised. I got the dark chocolate multi-grain pretzel and YUM. I haven't jumped on board the chocolate and salted train but now I'm obsessed. It was the perfect combo of sweet and salty. At 180 calories I feel rejuvenated and full. Time to clean my apartment and think about what I'm making for dinner...or dessert!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?