Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#134 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
I love skinny girl. There's just that makes you feel good about yourself using products that are called 'skinny girl' haha.
but for real, these on the go bars are fantastic. they are healthy and very yummy, which is an uncommon combination. and they are super convenient if you're in a hurry.
anna g.
anna g.
Ridgewood, NY
They're yummy a great snack on the go. Definitely something to grab when you crave something sweet!
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
I tried one, but don't remember what flavor they were but it was super good and it was great for on the go and for a snack.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Conyers, GA
Seriously so good. go to before or after gym snack and especially when i have a sweet tooth.... which is all the time. good source of protein too
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Have tasted just about every flavor of these bars and love them all! easy for grab and go snack or pre/post work out fuel.
Mandie T.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
I received this free in my VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. I liked this peanut better small bar. It was the perfect size. It didn't make me feel guilt like some chocolate does. I wish I had more. I just haven't purchased more yet.
Lori D.
Lori D.
Brick, NJ
These our my favorite products of theirs, so easy to grab when your running late for work or class and keep you on track with your health goals! They're pretty tasty too
Anissa J.
Anissa J.
Duluth, MN
Super good snacks. Good for breakfast or an on the go snack. The cookie dough kind is one of my favorites!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Great snack in between meals. tastes good which surprised me since I'm usually not a fan of these types of snacks, but it was good
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I received the Lemon flavored bar in my VoxBox, and it was delicious! The lemon flavor wasn't as intense as I expected (I love lemon flavor anything), but the bar was very good for breakfast/snack/etc. It wasn't dry and bland, like some low-calorie bars are. It had a glaze on it that made it soft and really sweet. It reminded me of a candy bar, but didn't leave me feeling like I eaten something bad/too sweet. I would possibly purchase these, but there are so many bar options out there.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?