BY SKINNYGIRL

Sarah A.
Millbury, MA
I have to say I was turned off at the pairing of coconut and peanut butter together. But much to my surprise, it was delicious! It was also extremely satisfying and kept me full all morning. I appreciate that these were gelatin free and contained gluten-free oats!
Brandy P.
Newport, VT
This bar was amazing! I was so tasty and chewy, but it was especially nice in the way it didn't glue my teeth together. I sampled the dark chocolate pretzel and it was so filling! Love!
Molly W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Tasted great but there's lots of fat in this bar. I also hate that it's called skinny girl. Just rubs me the wrong way. Healthy girl maybe? That would be better. I would love to try the Greek yogurt and blueberry. I got a the coco-nut and it was very delicious
Hannah F.
Rochester, MN
This bar is very high in fat. It is also, in my opinion very high in calories for one small bar. I did not like the texture or taste. It was very moist and thick and had chewy. I would not buy or recommended this product.
Susan S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received the Blueberry Greek Yogurt flavored bar. I have to admit, it is pretty tasty. The price is pretty high for a measly granola bar and I found a bright pink stain at the end of mine...weird.
I wouldn't purchase more of these but it was a good sample.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I received one of these in the flavor Coco-Nut with peanut butter. It was not too crunchy and not too chewy. The mixture of the coconut and peanut butter was amazing. They were so good. I will so be buying more of these.
Laney O.
Groton, CT
A lot of snack bars make me nauseous, but the Coco-nut Peanut Butter bar looked so good I couldn't let someone else taste it for me. I happily found myself with not an upset stomach, but a full one! Super delicious and got me through the whole afternoon at work with no hunger pangs. Highly recommend!
Kim G.
Ithaca, NY
I enjoyed the Skinnygirl bar from my VoxBox, but I could not get over the amount of sugar and saturated fat in the bar. I substituted this in for my normal bar and was hungry later that day. I would be interested in tasting the over the flavors, the Co-Nut one I received was low on taste for the amount of sugar and saturated fat that was in the bar.
Katie M.
Olathe, KS
These are great little bars. They taste great, and have lots of fiber (which EVERYONE can use), and they only have 180 calories which is pretty great for a nutrition bar. They don't fill you up, but they are enough to stop the hunger pangs until lunch.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Filled with a whole bunch of who knows what. Stick to the basics, not 3 different types of chemical gums. 160 calories for a thin bar is way too much. Most competing bars have only 90-120. No thanks. Will not buy.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?