BY SKINNYGIRL

Vicki M.
Piggott, AR
These bars were actually good for being"skinny" food.I tried the banana/dark chocolate...they were really moist and did not taste like I was eating a carboad box. The only problem is that they are a little expensive...if they were cheaper I would buy more often!
Sharon H.
clendenin, wv
I thought these were great for those who want to eat something sweet, but still not go overboard. They are just the right size for the person looking for that little sweet something after dinner. comes in a few must have flavors.. Milk Chocolate can't go wrong!
Sarah A.
Millbury, MA
I have to say I was turned off at the pairing of coconut and peanut butter together. But much to my surprise, it was delicious! It was also extremely satisfying and kept me full all morning. I appreciate that these were gelatin free and contained gluten-free oats!
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I liked the one I received. It was yummy and healthy. I did look at the nutritional information and wasn't shocked nor did it keep me from eating it. I had the banana chocolate chip bread one and it was delicious! The only let down...the price!! TOO expensive!!
Emily T.
Pleasant Hill, LA
I received the coconut flavor and I was extremely less than impressed! Not only is this specific bar HIGH in saturated fats, it tastes like you got sun screen in your mouth! I was completely turned off and will not purchase this any time soon. Stick with SOYJOY!
Hannah F.
Rochester, MN
This bar is very high in fat. It is also, in my opinion very high in calories for one small bar. I did not like the texture or taste. It was very moist and thick and had chewy. I would not buy or recommended this product.
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
I received one of these in the flavor Coco-Nut with peanut butter. It was not too crunchy and not too chewy. The mixture of the coconut and peanut butter was amazing. They were so good. I will so be buying more of these.
Molly W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Tasted great but there's lots of fat in this bar. I also hate that it's called skinny girl. Just rubs me the wrong way. Healthy girl maybe? That would be better. I would love to try the Greek yogurt and blueberry. I got a the coco-nut and it was very delicious
Susan S.
I received the Blueberry Greek Yogurt flavored bar. I have to admit, it is pretty tasty. The price is pretty high for a measly granola bar and I found a bright pink stain at the end of mine...weird.
I wouldn't purchase more of these but it was a good sample.
Laney O.
Groton, CT
A lot of snack bars make me nauseous, but the Coco-nut Peanut Butter bar looked so good I couldn't let someone else taste it for me. I happily found myself with not an upset stomach, but a full one! Super delicious and got me through the whole afternoon at work with no hunger pangs. Highly recommend!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?