BY SKINNYGIRL

Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I received the coconut peanut butter bar as a part of my VoxBox and it was very good! The bar is very moist and chewy. I could really taste the chunks of coconut in it. The only downside is the bars really aren't all that healthy.
Natalie M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I tried the dark chocolate oatmeal banana and it was AMAZING! These bars are great for a pick up throughout the day and you won't feel bad after eating one unlike when snacking on a bag of chips. To me, they were filling and satisfying. I am definitely buying more!
Emily B.
Los Angeles, CA
It was soft... chewy... moist.. and for the most part kept me from being hungry until i got home to make a more filling meal. i got the greek yogurt and blueberry one. i wasn't sure i would like the taste but it surprised me. it wasn't the best bar I've ever eaten in my life, but it was good for every so often.
Nyveah F.
I tried this for the first time today. I was actually really excited because I'm familar with bethanny and her brand. However I didn't like the flavor that I got! I received blueberry I'm not really into blueberry. However I seen some flavor's that I am intereste in trying on my own! so I will do that!. The teatse was agood I tasted peanut butter along with the blueberry.
Amor S.
alameda, ca
I loved this. Especially since I've started to eat better. It's a good snack to have when you're nowhere near eating a meal. The only downfall I have is the price. I'm a student on a budget and can't afford the 5 bars at $9.99.
Laura R.
Bridgeton, NJ
The texture was great the bar was sweet but not too sweet. It was very moist, nice and chewy. But for me it was the flavor I'm not a huge fan of blueberry. But for the most part I would repurchase them just a different flavor.
Brianna B.
Victorville, CA
I tried the skinny girl on-the-go bar today and it was the banana oatmeal dark chocolate. And it was so good. I had one after I worked out and it made me feel full but yet it was a nice treat for myself. I am defently going to be purchasing myself more of these bars.
Elizabeth S.
I received the greek yogurt blueberry flavored one in my Sweetheart Voxbox and I tried it right away. The texture was very similar to a Cliff bar and the taste was pretty good however, I would definitely recommend this bar as a meal-filler when you're in a rush or a snack between lunch and dinner because it's quite filling and thick.
Ann-Marie R.
Washingtonvle, NY
These are great as a quick meal replacement seeing as they still have carbs and fat in it so it's probably not something you want to add to a meal. I'm so used to bars tasting so dry that this was a nice change of pace. I will be picking these up on my next grocery shopping trip and would recommend to anyone that just doesn't have time to make breakfast every morning.
Vanessa C.
Orem, UT
Though I myself am not a big coconut fan, I had to admit that the Coco-Nut bar with Peanut Butter was pretty tasty, and was able to suggest the bar to a family member who now loves them! I'm anxious to try out their Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel On The Go Bar now.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?