BY SKINNYGIRL

Elizabeth S.
I received the greek yogurt blueberry flavored one in my Sweetheart Voxbox and I tried it right away. The texture was very similar to a Cliff bar and the taste was pretty good however, I would definitely recommend this bar as a meal-filler when you're in a rush or a snack between lunch and dinner because it's quite filling and thick.
Ashley R.
Mcallen, TX
I was pretty excited to see this product in the box. Especially, because the flavor I received was peanut butter (which I love). I usually like these kind of bars but the taste wasn't all that great. Love that they are natural and kosher though. I wouldn't buy them.
Ashley G.
Bridgewater, NJ
I must admit that I've been dying to try something from SkinnyGirl daily.. I am a huge bethanny fan and of the cocktails... While it was definitely tasty and I loved the consistency, I think 180 calories is a bit high for the size of the bar. They also aren't special enough that I would go through the trouble of ordering them online or spend $10 for a box of granola bars
Myrna A.
Tucson, AZ
The flavor I received was greek yougurt and blueberry. The taste was satisfying, but I have tried better tasting granola bars with less of the calories this bar has (not so skinny). $9.99 for a box of ten is a bit over the top for me. Two dollars a bar, not worth it. But, hey! It was free and the taste was alright.
Vanessa C.
Orem, UT
Though I myself am not a big coconut fan, I had to admit that the Coco-Nut bar with Peanut Butter was pretty tasty, and was able to suggest the bar to a family member who now loves them! I'm anxious to try out their Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel On The Go Bar now.
Brianna B.
Victorville, CA
I tried the skinny girl on-the-go bar today and it was the banana oatmeal dark chocolate. And it was so good. I had one after I worked out and it made me feel full but yet it was a nice treat for myself. I am defently going to be purchasing myself more of these bars.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
I liked the one I received. It was yummy and healthy. I did look at the nutritional information and wasn't shocked nor did it keep me from eating it. I had the banana chocolate chip bread one and it was delicious! The only let down...the price!! TOO expensive!!
Emily T.
Pleasant Hill, LA
I received the coconut flavor and I was extremely less than impressed! Not only is this specific bar HIGH in saturated fats, it tastes like you got sun screen in your mouth! I was completely turned off and will not purchase this any time soon. Stick with SOYJOY!
Vicki M.
Piggott, AR
These bars were actually good for being"skinny" food.I tried the banana/dark chocolate...they were really moist and did not taste like I was eating a carboad box. The only problem is that they are a little expensive...if they were cheaper I would buy more often!
Sharon H.
clendenin, wv
I thought these were great for those who want to eat something sweet, but still not go overboard. They are just the right size for the person looking for that little sweet something after dinner. comes in a few must have flavors.. Milk Chocolate can't go wrong!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?