Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
These are great as a quick meal replacement seeing as they still have carbs and fat in it so it's probably not something you want to add to a meal. I'm so used to bars tasting so dry that this was a nice change of pace. I will be picking these up on my next grocery shopping trip and would recommend to anyone that just doesn't have time to make breakfast every morning.
I loved this. Especially since I've started to eat better. It's a good snack to have when you're nowhere near eating a meal. The only downfall I have is the price. I'm a student on a budget and can't afford the 5 bars at $9.99.
It was soft... chewy... moist.. and for the most part kept me from being hungry until i got home to make a more filling meal. i got the greek yogurt and blueberry one. i wasn't sure i would like the taste but it surprised me. it wasn't the best bar I've ever eaten in my life, but it was good for every so often.
I tried the skinny girl on-the-go bar today and it was the banana oatmeal dark chocolate. And it was so good. I had one after I worked out and it made me feel full but yet it was a nice treat for myself. I am defently going to be purchasing myself more of these bars.
I received the greek yogurt blueberry flavored one in my Sweetheart Voxbox and I tried it right away. The texture was very similar to a Cliff bar and the taste was pretty good however, I would definitely recommend this bar as a meal-filler when you're in a rush or a snack between lunch and dinner because it's quite filling and thick.
I tried the dark chocolate oatmeal banana and it was AMAZING! These bars are great for a pick up throughout the day and you won't feel bad after eating one unlike when snacking on a bag of chips. To me, they were filling and satisfying. I am definitely buying more!
I received the coconut peanut butter bar as a part of my VoxBox and it was very good! The bar is very moist and chewy. I could really taste the chunks of coconut in it. The only downside is the bars really aren't all that healthy.
I tried this for the first time today. I was actually really excited because I'm familar with bethanny and her brand. However I didn't like the flavor that I got! I received blueberry I'm not really into blueberry. However I seen some flavor's that I am intereste in trying on my own! so I will do that!. The teatse was agood I tasted peanut butter along with the blueberry.
OMG, I love Skinnygirl products- especially Skinnygirl Margaritas! So I was super excited to see that Skinnygirl now has bars on the go. I always need bars on the go for work (it's all I have time for to eat). Only 180 calories!
I was pretty excited to see this product in the box. Especially, because the flavor I received was peanut butter (which I love). I usually like these kind of bars but the taste wasn't all that great. Love that they are natural and kosher though. I wouldn't buy them.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos