BY SKINNYGIRL

Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I received the coconut peanut butter bar as a part of my VoxBox and it was very good! The bar is very moist and chewy. I could really taste the chunks of coconut in it. The only downside is the bars really aren't all that healthy.
Nyveah F.
I tried this for the first time today. I was actually really excited because I'm familar with bethanny and her brand. However I didn't like the flavor that I got! I received blueberry I'm not really into blueberry. However I seen some flavor's that I am intereste in trying on my own! so I will do that!. The teatse was agood I tasted peanut butter along with the blueberry.
Amor S.
alameda, ca
I loved this. Especially since I've started to eat better. It's a good snack to have when you're nowhere near eating a meal. The only downfall I have is the price. I'm a student on a budget and can't afford the 5 bars at $9.99.
Laura R.
Vineland, NJ
The texture was great the bar was sweet but not too sweet. It was very moist, nice and chewy. But for me it was the flavor I'm not a huge fan of blueberry. But for the most part I would repurchase them just a different flavor.
Brianna B.
Victorville, CA
I tried the skinny girl on-the-go bar today and it was the banana oatmeal dark chocolate. And it was so good. I had one after I worked out and it made me feel full but yet it was a nice treat for myself. I am defently going to be purchasing myself more of these bars.
Vanessa C.
Orem, UT
Though I myself am not a big coconut fan, I had to admit that the Coco-Nut bar with Peanut Butter was pretty tasty, and was able to suggest the bar to a family member who now loves them! I'm anxious to try out their Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel On The Go Bar now.
Ann-Marie R.
Washingtonvle, NY
These are great as a quick meal replacement seeing as they still have carbs and fat in it so it's probably not something you want to add to a meal. I'm so used to bars tasting so dry that this was a nice change of pace. I will be picking these up on my next grocery shopping trip and would recommend to anyone that just doesn't have time to make breakfast every morning.
Emily T.
Pleasant Hill, LA
I received the coconut flavor and I was extremely less than impressed! Not only is this specific bar HIGH in saturated fats, it tastes like you got sun screen in your mouth! I was completely turned off and will not purchase this any time soon. Stick with SOYJOY!
Vicki M.
Piggott, AR
These bars were actually good for being"skinny" food.I tried the banana/dark chocolate...they were really moist and did not taste like I was eating a carboad box. The only problem is that they are a little expensive...if they were cheaper I would buy more often!
Sharon H.
clendenin, wv
I thought these were great for those who want to eat something sweet, but still not go overboard. They are just the right size for the person looking for that little sweet something after dinner. comes in a few must have flavors.. Milk Chocolate can't go wrong!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?