The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I got the Blueberry crisp with Greek yogurt in a VoxBox and I was very unsatisfied. I had high hopes for the product at first but the taste was awful. It literally tasted and smelled like dirt. I have had granola bars that were so much better from other companies with the same calorie count and they were a lot cheaper.
These bars are so awesome! They are like regular granola bars, except you feel like you can eat a ton of them since they are Skinnygirl brand. They were a little on the dry side, but a healthy alternative to regular granola bars.
OMG, I love Skinnygirl products- especially Skinnygirl Margaritas! So I was super excited to see that Skinnygirl now has bars on the go. I always need bars on the go for work (it's all I have time for to eat). Only 180 calories!
I was pretty excited to see this product in the box. Especially, because the flavor I received was peanut butter (which I love). I usually like these kind of bars but the taste wasn't all that great. Love that they are natural and kosher though. I wouldn't buy them.
I must admit that I've been dying to try something from SkinnyGirl daily.. I am a huge bethanny fan and of the cocktails... While it was definitely tasty and I loved the consistency, I think 180 calories is a bit high for the size of the bar. They also aren't special enough that I would go through the trouble of ordering them online or spend $10 for a box of granola bars
I tried the dark chocolate oatmeal banana and it was AMAZING! These bars are great for a pick up throughout the day and you won't feel bad after eating one unlike when snacking on a bag of chips. To me, they were filling and satisfying. I am definitely buying more!
It was soft... chewy... moist.. and for the most part kept me from being hungry until i got home to make a more filling meal. i got the greek yogurt and blueberry one. i wasn't sure i would like the taste but it surprised me. it wasn't the best bar I've ever eaten in my life, but it was good for every so often.
I loved this. Especially since I've started to eat better. It's a good snack to have when you're nowhere near eating a meal. The only downfall I have is the price. I'm a student on a budget and can't afford the 5 bars at $9.99.
I tried the skinny girl on-the-go bar today and it was the banana oatmeal dark chocolate. And it was so good. I had one after I worked out and it made me feel full but yet it was a nice treat for myself. I am defently going to be purchasing myself more of these bars.
The texture was great the bar was sweet but not too sweet. It was very moist, nice and chewy. But for me it was the flavor I'm not a huge fan of blueberry. But for the most part I would repurchase them just a different flavor.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos