Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
These bars are so awesome! They are like regular granola bars, except you feel like you can eat a ton of them since they are Skinnygirl brand. They were a little on the dry side, but a healthy alternative to regular granola bars.
#refreshvoxbox got this on my voxbox and I loved it it's super tasty and delicious!! I got the dark chocolate pretzel. Love that it contains 5g of fiber and it's gluten free I would defenetly buy some next time I go to the store
I am obsessed with the chocolate pretzel flavor. It's something not really offered by a lot of other bar companies. However, it's too small for the price and sugar content. As a treat though I'll buy them every once in a while!
I got the Blueberry crisp with Greek yogurt in a VoxBox and I was very unsatisfied. I had high hopes for the product at first but the taste was awful. It literally tasted and smelled like dirt. I have had granola bars that were so much better from other companies with the same calorie count and they were a lot cheaper.
So i got this product in my vox box their really tasty! I got the chocolate bananna and to be honest I'm not a big fan of bananna but nevertheless i had no trouble eating the whole bar. It kept me filled from breakfast to the late afternoon when i was able to have lunch.
I absolutely love the taste of the Coco Nut bar! I mean the texture is a little grainy, but I feel like it does a good job of filling me up. I didn't like the fact that only 5 come in a box though, makes it seem almost like a rip off.
I must admit that I've been dying to try something from SkinnyGirl daily.. I am a huge bethanny fan and of the cocktails... While it was definitely tasty and I loved the consistency, I think 180 calories is a bit high for the size of the bar. They also aren't special enough that I would go through the trouble of ordering them online or spend $10 for a box of granola bars
The texture was great the bar was sweet but not too sweet. It was very moist, nice and chewy. But for me it was the flavor I'm not a huge fan of blueberry. But for the most part I would repurchase them just a different flavor.
I received the coconut peanut butter bar as a part of my VoxBox and it was very good! The bar is very moist and chewy. I could really taste the chunks of coconut in it. The only downside is the bars really aren't all that healthy.
The flavor I received was greek yougurt and blueberry. The taste was satisfying, but I have tried better tasting granola bars with less of the calories this bar has (not so skinny). $9.99 for a box of ten is a bit over the top for me. Two dollars a bar, not worth it. But, hey! It was free and the taste was alright.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos