BY SKINNYGIRL

Melissa R.
Clarksville, TN
Now that I'm a mom, I find myself needing more snacks throughout the day.. and it usually has to be something quick and easy because I'm on the go. These are great for that purpose, and they're delicious too! They are a little expensive, but worth the splurge from time to time!
Sam B.
PORTLAND, OR
The bars are tasty, but pretty high in calories for such a small snack.

The banana chocolate flavor was delicious, and could definitely be subbed in for a candy bar, but as far as nutrition, I'll stick to bars with higher protein.
Gabriella C.
When I saw this Skinnygirl bar's flavor I wasn't too thrilled, but I wanted to give it a try. Looks can be deceiving that's for sure. I normally don't care for Banana flavored things, but this tasted really good, and it's healthy too!
Molly S.
Medford, MA
I got a coconut peanut butter bar, and unfortunately I hate the smell and taste of coconut. I decided I should at least give it a try, and the taste and smell gave me a headache. I would love to try the bars in a different flavor, but the peanut butter coconut one wasn't great.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
I received one bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox, It only has 180 calories & less sugar, carbs, and more fiber ! I'm not such a fan of peanut butter and I didn't like the thick coating at the bottom as much, but overall it was delicious !
Jenna B.
These bars are so awesome! They are like regular granola bars, except you feel like you can eat a ton of them since they are Skinnygirl brand. They were a little on the dry side, but a healthy alternative to regular granola bars.
Valeria G.
Canoga Park, CA
So i got this product in my vox box their really tasty! I got the chocolate bananna and to be honest I'm not a big fan of bananna but nevertheless i had no trouble eating the whole bar. It kept me filled from breakfast to the late afternoon when i was able to have lunch.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
I am obsessed with the chocolate pretzel flavor. It's something not really offered by a lot of other bar companies. However, it's too small for the price and sugar content. As a treat though I'll buy them every once in a while!
Emily M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I got the dark chocolate multigrain pretzel bar in my sweetheart voxbox, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. It is very satisfying, and has great flavor as well as being healtheir than the average chocolate snack. The only downside was that it was very chewy.
Amanda A.
Beachwood, NJ
I got the Blueberry crisp with Greek yogurt in a VoxBox and I was very unsatisfied. I had high hopes for the product at first but the taste was awful. It literally tasted and smelled like dirt. I have had granola bars that were so much better from other companies with the same calorie count and they were a lot cheaper.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?