Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 878 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 486 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
This bar wasn't bad. I received it as part as my sweetheart voxbox. I love Bethenny's other products but I would have to think twice about purchasing these bars. I felt for the quality, I wouldn't spend the money unless they were on sale. They did crave my sweet tooth and tasted good.
I received this in my Sweetheart Voxbox and was really excited to try it. However, I did not have a good outcome. The taste was really quite gross: I had the blueberry yogurt flavored bar. I also did not like the texture which was very odd.
I love this! I received this in my Voxbox in the flavor coconut and peanut butter. The bar is soft and rich and so delicious. The packaging is adorable and its only going to set you back 180 calories! These are amazing and definitely worth the money. I would definitely repurchase these.
WOW I CHEWED INTO THIS BAR, AND ITS SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER TASTED BEFORE ITS DELICIOUS MATURE BUT STILL YOUNG TASTING, IT WAS PRETTY HEAVY BAR, IT SMELLED GREAT LOVE THE PACKAGING! AND LOVE THE FACT THAT ITS NATURAL AND ONLY 180 CALORIES! WILL BE REPURCHASING THESE! GREAT SNACK!
I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut. I think if they added some new flavors I would buy these and probably enjoy them
I love the skinny girl bars! Not only do they taste extremely great but they are very filling! In other words you're not still hungry as soon as you take the last bite! Plus they are low in calories && good for you're body :) love them!
If yur not on a special diet but are healthy and watch what you eat these are great and super good, i love all the skinny girl products, but I'm on weight watchers and one bar is 5 points, but the low calories and protein is wonderful
Now that I'm a mom, I find myself needing more snacks throughout the day.. and it usually has to be something quick and easy because I'm on the go. These are great for that purpose, and they're delicious too! They are a little expensive, but worth the splurge from time to time!
These bars are such a tasty sweet treat! They don't even taste healthy - they taste like you're indulging in a yummy chocolate bar or dessert of some sort. I wish they weren't as pricey as they are because I would buy them more often.
When I saw this Skinnygirl bar's flavor I wasn't too thrilled, but I wanted to give it a try. Looks can be deceiving that's for sure. I normally don't care for Banana flavored things, but this tasted really good, and it's healthy too!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos