Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
I received this free in my VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. I liked this peanut better small bar. It was the perfect size. It didn't make me feel guilt like some chocolate does. I wish I had more. I just haven't purchased more yet.
Ashtian H.
Forney , TX
I received the Coconut Skinnygirl Daily Bar in my VoxBox. For flavor I give it an A+! I loved the mix of the creamy peanut butter and coconut. Very yummy! Sadly it wasn't that filling. Within 2 hours I was feeling hungry. I ate my bar at work on my break to keep me pumped through the day.
Cc C.
Union City, CA
As someone whose always going full throttle in the morning, I can see myself purchasing these as a quick pick me up for the day. Not only are the flavors yummy, but they're all natural so you know you're putting in good stuff. I received this in my VoxBox and I couldn't be more pleased!
Jamie R.
Collinsville, IL
Nobody in my house could eat the coconut bar sent to me in my Voxbox because we're all highly allergic to coconut. I wish someone could have actually tried it instead of looking at the ingredients and having to dump it straight into the trash.
Sasha L.
I just got my VoxBox that included one of these. It just so happened that I was about to eat a snack to tide me over for dinner.. This was pretty good! I'm not usually too crazy about coconut flavored stuff but the peanut butter balances it well.
Tabitha S.
Mishawaka, IN
I got the blueberry greek yogurt and it was tasty, that's for sure. it wasn't as heavy/dense as some other bars that I've tried, which was my favorite thing about this bar... i do have to mention though that even though it's 180 calories, I'm not too sold on the rest of the nutritional info.
Tirzah D.
Grand Prairie, TX
So I have to start this by saying I love all things peanut butter. The coco-nut bar is a peanut butter and coconut flavored bar. It was SOOOO delicious. It's honestly the best tasting peanut butter bar I have ever had. I will be buying this again!
Jalissa W.
New Orleans, LA

I received one of skinnygirl’s daily on the go bars. my first impression was “this is tasteless”. It wasn’t awful. I was able to make out some form of taste. it was a faint peanut butter crunch with a very chewy consistency. ehh, tolerable.
Mansimrat K.
Colonia, NJ
I got the Coconut flavor in my Voxbox, and I LOVE IT! It was moist, a hefty size and delicious. I definitely think these are a quick meal replacers on days when you just don't have the time to sit and eat! I enjoyed mine in my 3 hour lecture at 5pm and didn't need dinner afterwards.

I think I'll buy them again, not a whole box... I will eat that thing in a day. But definitely an on the go thing :)
Courtney K.
As soon as I opened my Sweetheart voxbox I ate one of these heavenly bars. I couldn't resist, and I love chocolate. These bars are so good! I went out and bought a box right after initially trying it. Kept me full throughout the day as well!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?