BY SKINNYGIRL

Mansimrat K.
Colonia, NJ
I got the Coconut flavor in my Voxbox, and I LOVE IT! It was moist, a hefty size and delicious. I definitely think these are a quick meal replacers on days when you just don't have the time to sit and eat! I enjoyed mine in my 3 hour lecture at 5pm and didn't need dinner afterwards.

I think I'll buy them again, not a whole box... I will eat that thing in a day. But definitely an on the go thing :)
Tirzah D.
Grand Prairie, TX
So I have to start this by saying I love all things peanut butter. The coco-nut bar is a peanut butter and coconut flavored bar. It was SOOOO delicious. It's honestly the best tasting peanut butter bar I have ever had. I will be buying this again!
Sasha L.
I just got my VoxBox that included one of these. It just so happened that I was about to eat a snack to tide me over for dinner.. This was pretty good! I'm not usually too crazy about coconut flavored stuff but the peanut butter balances it well.
Jamie R.
Collinsville, IL
Nobody in my house could eat the coconut bar sent to me in my Voxbox because we're all highly allergic to coconut. I wish someone could have actually tried it instead of looking at the ingredients and having to dump it straight into the trash.
Karen B.
Morley, MI
They have a good flavor but you get 5 bars for $12.99-$8.99 Depending on where you buy them. I'm thinking you could find something just as healthy that has more flavor for a lot less! I wouldn't waste my money on these. For that price you should get at least double the amount of product!
Cc C.
Union City, CA
As someone whose always going full throttle in the morning, I can see myself purchasing these as a quick pick me up for the day. Not only are the flavors yummy, but they're all natural so you know you're putting in good stuff. I received this in my VoxBox and I couldn't be more pleased!
Kim G.
At first I was a little leery because it was blueberry (not a huge fan of blueberry) but I have to say that this bar tastes amazing!! It even smells amazing and I love the fact it is super moist. Definitely wanna try the other flavors now! :)
Kimberly R.
Houma, LA
I was sent the COCO-NUT flavor. I am giving this product a B just because if I was purchasing this product myself I wouldn't have picked this flavor. I do think the size and amount of this product is just enough to give you that little boost you need to help you make it to meal time.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
I received this in my Sweetheart Voxbox and was really excited to try it. However, I did not have a good outcome. The taste was really quite gross: I had the blueberry yogurt flavored bar. I also did not like the texture which was very odd.
Ariadne Z.
Arlington, MA
I always keep a bar in my purse, just in case I get hungry and am tempted to go get fast food or some absurdly high-in-fat-and-calorie dessert. The blueberry bar was delicious, had a great texture, and filled me up, despite its small and handy size. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?