BY SKINNYGIRL

Mansimrat K.
Colonia, NJ
I got the Coconut flavor in my Voxbox, and I LOVE IT! It was moist, a hefty size and delicious. I definitely think these are a quick meal replacers on days when you just don't have the time to sit and eat! I enjoyed mine in my 3 hour lecture at 5pm and didn't need dinner afterwards.

I think I'll buy them again, not a whole box... I will eat that thing in a day. But definitely an on the go thing :)
Tabitha S.
Mishawaka, IN
I got the blueberry greek yogurt and it was tasty, that's for sure. it wasn't as heavy/dense as some other bars that I've tried, which was my favorite thing about this bar... i do have to mention though that even though it's 180 calories, I'm not too sold on the rest of the nutritional info.
Jalissa Q.
Harvey, LA

I received one of skinnygirl’s daily on the go bars. my first impression was “this is tasteless”. It wasn’t awful. I was able to make out some form of taste. it was a faint peanut butter crunch with a very chewy consistency. ehh, tolerable.
Courtney K.
As soon as I opened my Sweetheart voxbox I ate one of these heavenly bars. I couldn't resist, and I love chocolate. These bars are so good! I went out and bought a box right after initially trying it. Kept me full throughout the day as well!
Sasha L.
Webster, TX
I just got my VoxBox that included one of these. It just so happened that I was about to eat a snack to tide me over for dinner.. This was pretty good! I'm not usually too crazy about coconut flavored stuff but the peanut butter balances it well.
Ashtian H.
Forney, TX
I received the Coconut Skinnygirl Daily Bar in my VoxBox. For flavor I give it an A+! I loved the mix of the creamy peanut butter and coconut. Very yummy! Sadly it wasn't that filling. Within 2 hours I was feeling hungry. I ate my bar at work on my break to keep me pumped through the day.
Jamie R.
Collinsville, IL
Nobody in my house could eat the coconut bar sent to me in my Voxbox because we're all highly allergic to coconut. I wish someone could have actually tried it instead of looking at the ingredients and having to dump it straight into the trash.
Karen B.
Morley, MI
They have a good flavor but you get 5 bars for $12.99-$8.99 Depending on where you buy them. I'm thinking you could find something just as healthy that has more flavor for a lot less! I wouldn't waste my money on these. For that price you should get at least double the amount of product!
Pamela K.
I love this! I received this in my Voxbox in the flavor coconut and peanut butter. The bar is soft and rich and so delicious. The packaging is adorable and its only going to set you back 180 calories! These are amazing and definitely worth the money. I would definitely repurchase these.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
I received this in my Sweetheart Voxbox and was really excited to try it. However, I did not have a good outcome. The taste was really quite gross: I had the blueberry yogurt flavored bar. I also did not like the texture which was very odd.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?