The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I received one of these bars it was a blueberry greek yogurt bar courtesy of Influenster of coarse through my voxbox and I loved it.! It wasn't too sweet and it was really moist. It had a great taste to it and it was just the right amount of sweet.
I have to say, i ate a tiny piece just to try it because it is 10g of fat and 25% of your daily sat fat in one bar. And it has coconut in it, which sometimes is fine but if you have high cholesterol you have to stay away from it. This bar is more like a meal and a half than an "on the go bar"
Tried one of these courtesy of PinchMe. It tastes like a candy bar and was somewhat filling, a little high in calories compared to other bars. They are VERY pricey online and I haven't been able to find them in store, so I most likely won't buy them.
I have gotten this from the Sweetheart Voxbox and they were actually good. I like how I got my two favorite flavors, Greek yogurt and blueberry. It was great, I now eat them sometimes on my way to school or probably just to snack on before dinner.
I'm on a low carb diet and I cheated and had the one that came in my VoxBox. It was amazing. But it had 20 something grams of carbs in it. When you only get to eat 45 gams a day it seemed like a lot. But as for low calorie and filling it was great.
I got the blueberry greek yogurt and it was tasty, that's for sure. it wasn't as heavy/dense as some other bars that I've tried, which was my favorite thing about this bar... i do have to mention though that even though it's 180 calories, I'm not too sold on the rest of the nutritional info.
I just got my VoxBox that included one of these. It just so happened that I was about to eat a snack to tide me over for dinner.. This was pretty good! I'm not usually too crazy about coconut flavored stuff but the peanut butter balances it well.
I received this free in my VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. I liked this peanut better small bar. It was the perfect size. It didn't make me feel guilt like some chocolate does. I wish I had more. I just haven't purchased more yet.
I received one of skinnygirl’s daily on the go bars. my first impression was “this is tasteless”. It wasn’t awful. I was able to make out some form of taste. it was a faint peanut butter crunch with a very chewy consistency. ehh, tolerable.
They have a good flavor but you get 5 bars for $12.99-$8.99 Depending on where you buy them. I'm thinking you could find something just as healthy that has more flavor for a lot less! I wouldn't waste my money on these. For that price you should get at least double the amount of product!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos