Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I honestly did not like the Skinnygirl Daily bars. They have a lot of calories in them when I can just have other protein and fiber bars with less amount of sugar and fat. Not impressed and the price for them are very high. There's a lot of better products out there that are less expensive than these.
It's ok nothing I can see myself eating all the time. Loved how the coconut and peanut blended well together and it's not airy like granola bars but jammed packed wit coconut and other nutrients. Everything could be tasted in this bar. Enjoyed not having a nasty after taste when I was done trying it.
Thanks to the Influenster Voxbox, I was given the opportunity to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar. I have to say, this is probably THE best protein bar I have ever tasted! Sure, I got it for free, but that doesn't influence my opinion!
I have to say, i ate a tiny piece just to try it because it is 10g of fat and 25% of your daily sat fat in one bar. And it has coconut in it, which sometimes is fine but if you have high cholesterol you have to stay away from it. This bar is more like a meal and a half than an "on the go bar"
Tried one of these courtesy of PinchMe. It tastes like a candy bar and was somewhat filling, a little high in calories compared to other bars. They are VERY pricey online and I haven't been able to find them in store, so I most likely won't buy them.
I'm on a low carb diet and I cheated and had the one that came in my VoxBox. It was amazing. But it had 20 something grams of carbs in it. When you only get to eat 45 gams a day it seemed like a lot. But as for low calorie and filling it was great.
I have gotten this from the Sweetheart Voxbox and they were actually good. I like how I got my two favorite flavors, Greek yogurt and blueberry. It was great, I now eat them sometimes on my way to school or probably just to snack on before dinner.
The Skinnygirl daily bar in COCO-NUT is delicious and it smells just as good as it tastes. I am a vegetarian so I don't typically get as much protein in my diet as I need to, and this product has 8 grams of protein! I will definitely be repurchasing!
I received one of these bars it was a blueberry greek yogurt bar courtesy of Influenster of coarse through my voxbox and I loved it.! It wasn't too sweet and it was really moist. It had a great taste to it and it was just the right amount of sweet.
I received the Coconut Skinnygirl Daily Bar in my VoxBox. For flavor I give it an A+! I loved the mix of the creamy peanut butter and coconut. Very yummy! Sadly it wasn't that filling. Within 2 hours I was feeling hungry. I ate my bar at work on my break to keep me pumped through the day.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos