BY SKINNYGIRL

Taylor M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love the Skinnygirl line! I started out w/ the Skinnygirl Daily weight loss supplement & I did in fact see an improvement! Once I spotted these at my local superstore I just HAD to try them! The texture is great & the fact that it keeps me full & satisfied for a few hours makes them even better!
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Tried one of these courtesy of PinchMe. It tastes like a candy bar and was somewhat filling, a little high in calories compared to other bars. They are VERY pricey online and I haven't been able to find them in store, so I most likely won't buy them.
Deejay T.
I have gotten this from the Sweetheart Voxbox and they were actually good. I like how I got my two favorite flavors, Greek yogurt and blueberry. It was great, I now eat them sometimes on my way to school or probably just to snack on before dinner.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
I have to say, i ate a tiny piece just to try it because it is 10g of fat and 25% of your daily sat fat in one bar. And it has coconut in it, which sometimes is fine but if you have high cholesterol you have to stay away from it. This bar is more like a meal and a half than an "on the go bar"
Erin B.
Fort Belvoir, VA
The Skinnygirl daily bar in COCO-NUT is delicious and it smells just as good as it tastes. I am a vegetarian so I don't typically get as much protein in my diet as I need to, and this product has 8 grams of protein! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
Thanks to the Influenster Voxbox, I was given the opportunity to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar. I have to say, this is probably THE best protein bar I have ever tasted! Sure, I got it for free, but that doesn't influence my opinion!
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
I'm on a low carb diet and I cheated and had the one that came in my VoxBox. It was amazing. But it had 20 something grams of carbs in it. When you only get to eat 45 gams a day it seemed like a lot. But as for low calorie and filling it was great.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
I received one of these bars it was a blueberry greek yogurt bar courtesy of Influenster of coarse through my voxbox and I loved it.! It wasn't too sweet and it was really moist. It had a great taste to it and it was just the right amount of sweet.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
I received this free in my VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. I liked this peanut better small bar. It was the perfect size. It didn't make me feel guilt like some chocolate does. I wish I had more. I just haven't purchased more yet.
Mansimrat K.
Colonia, NJ
I got the Coconut flavor in my Voxbox, and I LOVE IT! It was moist, a hefty size and delicious. I definitely think these are a quick meal replacers on days when you just don't have the time to sit and eat! I enjoyed mine in my 3 hour lecture at 5pm and didn't need dinner afterwards.

I think I'll buy them again, not a whole box... I will eat that thing in a day. But definitely an on the go thing :)
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?