BY SKINNYGIRL

Annie S.
Thornton, CO
I was highly disappointed in my Skinnygirl Daily bars--for having as many calories as it does, it sure is a small bar! I'll stick with my Special K strawberry bars.. they are only 90 calories, taste better, are more filling AND cost a fraction of the price!
Makia M.
Antioch , TN
When I first received the box I was skeptical about trying this bar. The main reason why I was hesitant was the flavor, however it turned out to be a very delicious combination. It was very satisfy in taste and hunger. I ate it while drinking a bottle of water and it curb my hunger for at least two hours!
Clare W.
Buffalo, NY
I thought the flavor of the Blueberry Crisp bar was excellent!! However, while it's only 180 calories, the fat and carbohydrates in the On-The-Go Bars are a little high. I am doing Weight Watchers, and it calculates to equal 5 PP, which is a little high for what the bar is. Either way, it's definitely something I will keep on hand for an "On-The-Go" breakfast!
Elissa D.
I ended up with the coco nut bar and I was slightly disappointed. It tasted too much like coconuts and I was still super hungry afterwards. I know that there is more protein, fiber and less sugar and carbs, but I have hear there is just as much fat in them.
Mariah L.
San Antonio, TX
I received the coco-nut bar in my VoxBox and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. It was sweet but not too sweet and was not dry like many other similar bars. It had a few too many calories for my taste but it kept me full so it was worth it.
Chai S.
I honestly did not like the Skinnygirl Daily bars. They have a lot of calories in them when I can just have other protein and fiber bars with less amount of sugar and fat. Not impressed and the price for them are very high. There's a lot of better products out there that are less expensive than these.
Ashly L.
OPELIKA, AL
I was slighty disappointed when I opened my VoxBox and found out it was Banana flavored but I was willing to try it out and was pleasantly surprised. It's actually really good! Not too sweet tasting but not too healthy tasting either, it's a good medium.
Marissa G.
Syosset, NY
I did not like this bar, the taste wasn't great, it had a bad aftertaste, and I just overall did not like it. It also wasn't as "healthy" as they try to make it seem. Read the nurtition facts before eating!! There are better options out there for sure!
Stacy M.
Lubbock, TX
The taste is fine. I tried the coco-nut with peanut butter bar and it was alright. It's a very small bar, clearly, and they seem well produced. However, they are very expensive (totaling about $2.00 a bar) which seems a bit on the expensive side to me. I'd rather go with a protein bar, personally!
Ashleigh G.
Everett, WA
I received a Blueberry Greek yogurt SkinnyGirl bar in my Feb. Voxbox, and it was pretty darn good! It had the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness for me, and is definitely healtheir than your average Quaker bar. The downside: PRICE! These bars are $9.99 for a pack of FIVE. Although they are really really yummy, I feel like I could probably find something equally as good and as healthy/healtheir for less.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?