The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I was highly disappointed in my Skinnygirl Daily bars--for having as many calories as it does, it sure is a small bar! I'll stick with my Special K strawberry bars.. they are only 90 calories, taste better, are more filling AND cost a fraction of the price!
I received the coco-nut bar in my VoxBox and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. It was sweet but not too sweet and was not dry like many other similar bars. It had a few too many calories for my taste but it kept me full so it was worth it.
I love the Skinnygirl line! I started out w/ the Skinnygirl Daily weight loss supplement & I did in fact see an improvement! Once I spotted these at my local superstore I just HAD to try them! The texture is great & the fact that it keeps me full & satisfied for a few hours makes them even better!
I was slighty disappointed when I opened my VoxBox and found out it was Banana flavored but I was willing to try it out and was pleasantly surprised. It's actually really good! Not too sweet tasting but not too healthy tasting either, it's a good medium.
I received a Blueberry Greek yogurt SkinnyGirl bar in my Feb. Voxbox, and it was pretty darn good! It had the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness for me, and is definitely healtheir than your average Quaker bar. The downside: PRICE! These bars are $9.99 for a pack of FIVE. Although they are really really yummy, I feel like I could probably find something equally as good and as healthy/healtheir for less.
I honestly did not like the Skinnygirl Daily bars. They have a lot of calories in them when I can just have other protein and fiber bars with less amount of sugar and fat. Not impressed and the price for them are very high. There's a lot of better products out there that are less expensive than these.
I did not like this bar, the taste wasn't great, it had a bad aftertaste, and I just overall did not like it. It also wasn't as "healthy" as they try to make it seem. Read the nurtition facts before eating!! There are better options out there for sure!
The taste is fine. I tried the coco-nut with peanut butter bar and it was alright. It's a very small bar, clearly, and they seem well produced. However, they are very expensive (totaling about $2.00 a bar) which seems a bit on the expensive side to me. I'd rather go with a protein bar, personally!
It's ok nothing I can see myself eating all the time. Loved how the coconut and peanut blended well together and it's not airy like granola bars but jammed packed wit coconut and other nutrients. Everything could be tasted in this bar. Enjoyed not having a nasty after taste when I was done trying it.
The Skinnygirl daily bar in COCO-NUT is delicious and it smells just as good as it tastes. I am a vegetarian so I don't typically get as much protein in my diet as I need to, and this product has 8 grams of protein! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos