Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
Just your average "diet" cereal bar with not that much going for it. Sure it's a quick snack but the fake sweetness to makeup for lack in sugar just leaves you feeling empty and lackluster. I'd rather eat some fruit and cashews and get real energy and healthy fats.
I tried the Blueberry Skinnygirl Daily bar and it tasted great! I was planning on buying some more, but found out that for a box of 5 is $9.99...a little too pricey for me personally. If you are willing to spend that kind of money though this product is the one you should go for :) #GotItFreeFromInfluenster
I received a coconut peanut butter bar in my sweetheart vox box, and even though it was excellent and tasty, it was very sweet. i wouldn't be able to eat this for a snack or breakfast and could only eat a fourth at a time. but other than that they are excellent!
I received the coco-nut with peanut butter flavor in my Sweetheart's Voxbox. It says it is the "guilt-free indulgence bar." I wouldn't say I agree with that. Is it super delicious though? YES! Is it the best bar if you are wanting a great high protein/healthly choice, I wouldn't say so. I am giving it a B because it is really yummy but not an A because i don't think it is as awesome health wise as they advertise it to be.
To give the bar a shot, I decided to take it to work and try it for breakfast - as I’m not much of a big breakfast meal eater. After opening the package my initial reaction was - “Wow, it seems very fresh, chewy, and smells pretty good.” This initial response was spot on. After the first bite I was hooked!
I got to try the Dark Chocolate Multigrain Pretzel one which was not horrible but if I were to choose that one would be one of the ones I would not choose for myself. However, they are great for on the go and when you need that pick me up in the middle of the day.
For the amount of money they cost and for the little nutritional value they have I would never buy these or recommend this brand. The brand name Skinny Girl gave me the impression that they would be healthy. It smelt like coconut and tastes of peanut butter.
They don't taste horrible, but they're not the best. I got the Blueberry one in my Voxbox. They seem higher in carbs then they should for being so healthy. On the other hand the other flavors might be more appealing to me, as I am super finicky with blueberry.
MEH I got the coconut peanut butter bar but i only eat half of it cause it wasn't very good....Im not a big fan of coconut it the tatse of it over powerd the peanut butter. would have been better in a definitely flavor but the bar its self was BIG and had a nice texture!
I ended up with the coco nut bar and I was slightly disappointed. It tasted too much like coconuts and I was still super hungry afterwards. I know that there is more protein, fiber and less sugar and carbs, but I have hear there is just as much fat in them.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos