BY SKINNYGIRL

Hannah Y.
Terre Haute, IN
I am eating the blueberry one right now and it is delish! With only 180 calories, its packed with flavor, crunch, and perfect for on-the-go! It has the perfect crunch, without being too hard; the perfect flavor with the yogurt and blueberry combination. I definitely see a box of these going into my shopping cart!
Paige B.
Tucson, AZ
I received the Blueberry & Greek Yogurt bar in my VoxBox today. I was skeptical seeing as I don;t normally enjoy diet/healthy type foods nor do I enjoy Greek yogurt. I was surprised at how tasty this was! Not only that but I actually felt like I was eating something filling rather than a tiny little bar. Very tasty!
Alexi K.
Philadelphia , PA
I was given one of these bars in my SweetHeart Voxbox. I have to say that this bar is delicious! I tasted the coconut and peanut butter one, and I loved it. It had just the right amount of sweetness. I'll be buying a few boxes on my next visit to the grocery store.
Mary J.
Chesapeake, VA
OMG!!!this is so delicious and its just 180 calories per bar!perfect for on the go and easy to bring and put it inside your bag. I love the packaging of this skinny girl bars. The flavor that I have taste was the greek ougart blueberry crisp and i love it..the flavor is so rich, it has the real taste of blueberry.
Laura W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Just your average "diet" cereal bar with not that much going for it. Sure it's a quick snack but the fake sweetness to makeup for lack in sugar just leaves you feeling empty and lackluster. I'd rather eat some fruit and cashews and get real energy and healthy fats.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Although these bars are absolutely delicious, I can't stand the fact that they are advertised as being a healthy alternative. If you guys are looking for a great bar, I would highly recommend the FiberOne bars which have lower sugar, calories, and saturated fat. This just isn't worth it and didn't keep me full.
Jennifer E.
I received this in my voxbox and I received the coconut bar and in all honesty I was like "why me?!" Because I typically dislike the taste of coconut..I know I'm not the only one.
However, I ended liking so much I went out and bought another box. One box of five is too expensive for a college student.
wowzers!!!
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
For the amount of money they cost and for the little nutritional value they have I would never buy these or recommend this brand. The brand name Skinny Girl gave me the impression that they would be healthy. It smelt like coconut and tastes of peanut butter.
Caitlin W.
Monroeville , Pa
MEH I got the coconut peanut butter bar but i only eat half of it cause it wasn't very good....Im not a big fan of coconut it the tatse of it over powerd the peanut butter. would have been better in a definitely flavor but the bar its self was BIG and had a nice texture!
Amanda M.
Marysville, WA
They don't taste horrible, but they're not the best. I got the Blueberry one in my Voxbox. They seem higher in carbs then they should for being so healthy. On the other hand the other flavors might be more appealing to me, as I am super finicky with blueberry.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?