BY SKINNYGIRL

Payton B.
Newark, OH
I received this product in my Sweetheart Voxbox. The flavor I got was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp. I loved it! I wasn't too sure how much I would like it because I don't normally like that type of stuff but I loved how it tasted and I plan on buying more and trying other flavors. I have already recommended this product to my friends. The only con about this product is that it is pretty expensive, especially if you plan on eating one daily.
Christine C.
Washington, DC
I tried the coco-nut with peanut butter Skinnygirl Daily on-the-go bar and it was pretty delicious! The bar was a little more chewy than I expected but it tasted great and was a good size for breakfast on the go! The only drawback for me is the price - compared to nutrigrain and other bars, $13 for 5 is REALLY expensive.
Emily H.
Martinsville, VA
Not dry & tough like most bars! smells really good, doesn't dry mouth out too much, but recommend having something to drink on standby. i actually felt content after eating, not "full" but not "hungry" (inbetween). not a fan of peanut butter, but i would def eat again!!!
Noelani G.
Washington , UT
I always am rushing places and never have time to grab a HEALTHY snack but after trying these this morning I already started placing orders online for more! Their delicious and only 180 calories! Mine was the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp , I can't wait to try the others .
Alexi K.
Philadelphia , PA
I was given one of these bars in my SweetHeart Voxbox. I have to say that this bar is delicious! I tasted the coconut and peanut butter one, and I loved it. It had just the right amount of sweetness. I'll be buying a few boxes on my next visit to the grocery store.
Mary J.
Chula Vista, CA
OMG!!!this is so delicious and its just 180 calories per bar!perfect for on the go and easy to bring and put it inside your bag. I love the packaging of this skinny girl bars. The flavor that I have taste was the greek ougart blueberry crisp and i love it..the flavor is so rich, it has the real taste of blueberry.
Laura W.
Just your average "diet" cereal bar with not that much going for it. Sure it's a quick snack but the fake sweetness to makeup for lack in sugar just leaves you feeling empty and lackluster. I'd rather eat some fruit and cashews and get real energy and healthy fats.
Paige B.
Tucson, AZ
I received the Blueberry & Greek Yogurt bar in my VoxBox today. I was skeptical seeing as I don;t normally enjoy diet/healthy type foods nor do I enjoy Greek yogurt. I was surprised at how tasty this was! Not only that but I actually felt like I was eating something filling rather than a tiny little bar. Very tasty!
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Although these bars are absolutely delicious, I can't stand the fact that they are advertised as being a healthy alternative. If you guys are looking for a great bar, I would highly recommend the FiberOne bars which have lower sugar, calories, and saturated fat. This just isn't worth it and didn't keep me full.
Hannah Y.
Terre Haute, IN
I am eating the blueberry one right now and it is delish! With only 180 calories, its packed with flavor, crunch, and perfect for on-the-go! It has the perfect crunch, without being too hard; the perfect flavor with the yogurt and blueberry combination. I definitely see a box of these going into my shopping cart!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?