Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#134 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
I got a complimentary bar in my IDOVOXBOX and it tastes amazing. I am always looking for a great tasting on the go bar with the right amount of calories and protein and this bar has all I want. i got the Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut... Did I mention it is delicious!!... Definitely my favorite bar thus far!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I recently tried the chocolate chip cookie dough bar when I received it in my IdoVoxBox and i was really surprised at how filling it was. It was a nice snack to have especially because I love sweets and this helped curb my cravings. It filled me up and helped prevent me from going into the kitchen and eating something I shouldn't. I am interested in trying other bars and see how they taste.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I got one of these to try for free in my VOXBOX. I did not like it. They taste chalky and are too big. The chocolate cookie one was too rich for me and had to throw half of it away. Don't waste your money. They don't taste good at all and there's no way they are "good" for you.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
Thanks to the Influenster Voxbox, I was given the opportunity to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar. I have to say, this is probably THE best protein bar I have ever tasted! Sure, I got it for free, but that doesn't influence my opinion!
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Saint Cloud, FL
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
I tried the skinny girl ice cream bars and I loved it! So I decided to try these and I was not disappointed. It's a healthy alternative, I rather eat these then junk food all the time. If you haven't tried and of the products I recommend you try at least one of their products. You won't be let down!
Leigha N.
Leigha N.
Greenville, NC
I purchased the Chocolate Chip Cookie dough bars and was pleasantly surprised. At only 140 calories I really wasn't sure how full they would keep me, even though they are protein bars. I can eat one at breakfast with a piece of fruit and not be starving by lunch time! The only thing I didn't love is the sort of grainy texture of the bar but that won't stop me! I will definitely be keeping these around my house!!
Candis C.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious taste of these bars. Comparing them to other nutritional bars on the market, they don't have as much protein or fiber; however, they keep me full for quite a long time.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
I tried the lemon bar which was fantastic! Creamy, rich and had the right amount of lemon. Thank you Influenster for sending me this great bar to try!
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
I tried one, but don't remember what flavor they were but it was super good and it was great for on the go and for a snack.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Great snack in between meals. tastes good which surprised me since I'm usually not a fan of these types of snacks, but it was good
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?