Quick and Healthy Snacks For Your Kid's Lunchbox
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
Skinny girl products are amazing taste and a good alternative for the extra fatty snacks out there
I received this in my Sweetheart VoxBox, and it was absolutely delicious! I ate it at Breakfast and it kept me full until lunch. I can't wait to buy some more!
I received one of these in my voxbox! The flavor was delicious, But the texture wasn't. Maybe I'm just a hater, but it was so grainy i was having a hard time finishing it.
This is the perfect snack for in-between meals and only 180 calories!!
Filling, tasty, and delicious. filling. Lots of protein and not so many calories. Great to throw in your purse for a quick snack.
I received the Blueberry & Greek Yogurt bar in my VoxBox today. I was skeptical seeing as I don;t normally enjoy diet/healthy type foods nor do I enjoy Greek yogurt. I was surprised at how tasty this was! Not only that but I actually felt like I was eating something filling rather than a tiny little bar. Very tasty!
I loved the taste of this bar! Very soft and sweet. 180 Cals is great, however I found 25% of my daily fat in the bar to be a bit high. Overall I would recommend this bar.
I've got mixed feelings about this bar. They taste fine, but not really anything out of the ordinary. Being called Skinnygirl, I jumped to the conclusion that they'd be quite low fat but they still have 180 calories and 70 calories from fat. Maybe I'm crazy, but to me that seems like a lot still! Also, $9.99 for a box of 5 bars is an unrealistic purchase for me. The one thing that I do love about them is that they are natural and kosher. All in all it's a good tasting bar with some health benefits, but I wouldn't spend $2.00 on one bar. If you're willing to pay the price I'd recommend them, otherwise no.
I tried this after receiving it in my voxbox. I don't like bananas so I would buy a different flavor. I took one bite and my husband ate the rest. He loved it, but said he would feel dorky eating skiinygirl bars. I will purchase a different flavor.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos