BY SKINNYGIRL

Stephanie S.
Carrboro, NC
I got the banana oatmeal dark chocolate bar. I really enjoyed the banana flavor and the texture of the bar, but it was not very satisfying. It is also incredibly overpriced for what it is. I can easily find a similar, more filling, healtheir bar at a much more reasonable price.
Marissa F.
Rome, NY
In my Sweetheart voxbox I received the coconut bar and I wasn't really a fan. It had a good texture and I liked that it was a healthy snack choice, but I am not a huge coconut fan. I will prolly try the chocolate one because that one sounds really good. Otherwise The Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go bars are a quality health bar
Tanya B.
Williamsburg, VA
I received the Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate On-The-Go bar in the sweetheart voxbox, and I love it! It is very flaorful and not dry like some granola bars. It has 180 Calories and 29g of Carbs, which makes it great for a diabetic snack. Tastes like a chocolate covered banana, which some might find weird, but it is delicious!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I got one of these to try for free in my VOXBOX. I did not like it. They taste chalky and are too big. The chocolate cookie one was too rich for me and had to throw half of it away. Don't waste your money. They don't taste good at all and there's no way they are "good" for you.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I received this product in my february love box and i must say that it was delicious. i received the coconut-peanut butter flavored one. i know the box costs about ten dollars and only has six bars which is a bit of a downside, but i honeslty feel that they are worth the price because they are low in fats and calories....
Susan S.
Riverview, MI
I like the skinny girl bars because they give me the sweet that I crave in a proportioned size so I'm not messing up my diet . I try to stay away from sugar and white starches but I get horrid sweet cravings and these seem to control it without blowing all the good I have done.
S A.
These bars are delicious! They taste similar to a chewy bar but they don't have the slight crunch as those do. i got the dark chocolate and pretzel in my refresh voxbox and I really enjoued it. There wasn't much pretzel in the bar but the dark chocolate, which i usually don't eat, really complimented the granola and peanuts.
Leilani D.
I received a complimentary Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bar in my SweetHeart VoxBox! I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp. I'm not a fan of blueberries but I do love greek yogurt. This little bar was pretty good. Not too sweet, not too sour, but perfect to satisfy that sweet tooth of yours and for only 180 calories!
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
Nice chewy texture, not crunchy. But I think It was too sweet for my taste. I do like to have a granola bar in the mornings or afternoons as a snack, and this is a nice change from what I usually have, but I think I'll stick to other bars that are 100 calories and less sodium.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
I received this in my voxbox, the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor and it was delicious. And when I read the nutrition information I was impressed. I'll be buying more for on the go snacks! And these will be perfect in the summer during my family bike ride adventures!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?