The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I like the skinny girl bars because they give me the sweet that I crave in a proportioned size so I'm not messing up my diet . I try to stay away from sugar and white starches but I get horrid sweet cravings and these seem to control it without blowing all the good I have done.
I received the greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor and it was so delicious! I thought I wasn't going to like it because the brand name to me screams 'diet food' but I was mistaken. It's sweet but not overly sweet and not mushy like other health food bars I eaten in the past.
Nice chewy texture, not crunchy. But I think It was too sweet for my taste. I do like to have a granola bar in the mornings or afternoons as a snack, and this is a nice change from what I usually have, but I think I'll stick to other bars that are 100 calories and less sodium.
I received this product in my february love box and i must say that it was delicious. i received the coconut-peanut butter flavored one. i know the box costs about ten dollars and only has six bars which is a bit of a downside, but i honeslty feel that they are worth the price because they are low in fats and calories....
I have mixed feelings about this bar. I tried the flavor Blueberry Greek Yogurt in my Sweetheart VoxBox, and it was pretty tasty, but it was pretty dry, and the bars really aren't that healthy. I don't know if I would try these again, but I do love other Skinny Girl products.
Not dry & tough like most bars! smells really good, doesn't dry mouth out too much, but recommend having something to drink on standby. i actually felt content after eating, not "full" but not "hungry" (inbetween). not a fan of peanut butter, but i would def eat again!!!
I always am rushing places and never have time to grab a HEALTHY snack but after trying these this morning I already started placing orders online for more! Their delicious and only 180 calories! Mine was the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp , I can't wait to try the others .
I received this in my voxbox, the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor and it was delicious. And when I read the nutrition information I was impressed. I'll be buying more for on the go snacks! And these will be perfect in the summer during my family bike ride adventures!
I received this product in my Sweetheart Voxbox. The flavor I got was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp. I loved it! I wasn't too sure how much I would like it because I don't normally like that type of stuff but I loved how it tasted and I plan on buying more and trying other flavors. I have already recommended this product to my friends. The only con about this product is that it is pretty expensive, especially if you plan on eating one daily.
I tried the coco-nut with peanut butter Skinnygirl Daily on-the-go bar and it was pretty delicious! The bar was a little more chewy than I expected but it tasted great and was a good size for breakfast on the go! The only drawback for me is the price - compared to nutrigrain and other bars, $13 for 5 is REALLY expensive.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos