BY SKINNYGIRL

Susan S.
Riverview, MI
I like the skinny girl bars because they give me the sweet that I crave in a proportioned size so I'm not messing up my diet . I try to stay away from sugar and white starches but I get horrid sweet cravings and these seem to control it without blowing all the good I have done.
Stacey B.
Duluth, GA
I received the greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor and it was so delicious! I thought I wasn't going to like it because the brand name to me screams 'diet food' but I was mistaken. It's sweet but not overly sweet and not mushy like other health food bars I eaten in the past.
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
Nice chewy texture, not crunchy. But I think It was too sweet for my taste. I do like to have a granola bar in the mornings or afternoons as a snack, and this is a nice change from what I usually have, but I think I'll stick to other bars that are 100 calories and less sodium.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I received this product in my february love box and i must say that it was delicious. i received the coconut-peanut butter flavored one. i know the box costs about ten dollars and only has six bars which is a bit of a downside, but i honeslty feel that they are worth the price because they are low in fats and calories....
Aimee L.
Eagle, ID
I have mixed feelings about this bar. I tried the flavor Blueberry Greek Yogurt in my Sweetheart VoxBox, and it was pretty tasty, but it was pretty dry, and the bars really aren't that healthy. I don't know if I would try these again, but I do love other Skinny Girl products.
Emily H.
Martinsville, VA
Not dry & tough like most bars! smells really good, doesn't dry mouth out too much, but recommend having something to drink on standby. i actually felt content after eating, not "full" but not "hungry" (inbetween). not a fan of peanut butter, but i would def eat again!!!
Noelani G.
Ventura , CA
I always am rushing places and never have time to grab a HEALTHY snack but after trying these this morning I already started placing orders online for more! Their delicious and only 180 calories! Mine was the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp , I can't wait to try the others .
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
I received this in my voxbox, the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor and it was delicious. And when I read the nutrition information I was impressed. I'll be buying more for on the go snacks! And these will be perfect in the summer during my family bike ride adventures!
Payton B.
Newark, OH
I received this product in my Sweetheart Voxbox. The flavor I got was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp. I loved it! I wasn't too sure how much I would like it because I don't normally like that type of stuff but I loved how it tasted and I plan on buying more and trying other flavors. I have already recommended this product to my friends. The only con about this product is that it is pretty expensive, especially if you plan on eating one daily.
Christine C.
Washington, DC
I tried the coco-nut with peanut butter Skinnygirl Daily on-the-go bar and it was pretty delicious! The bar was a little more chewy than I expected but it tasted great and was a good size for breakfast on the go! The only drawback for me is the price - compared to nutrigrain and other bars, $13 for 5 is REALLY expensive.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?