The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
Me encantan las barras pero me gustaria saber si habra productos de esta marca con menos calorias? ya que 180 se me hace mucho todavia. por ejemplo las barras de fiber now tienen solo 90 calorias.
I had never tried anything from the "Skinnygirl" brand before, so I was pretty excited to see the "on-the-go" bar in my box! I got the blueberry one and it was soo good! 180 calories is a bit high compared to some other bars out there, but it's full of a lot of good stuff. This is a good breakfast item for when you wake up late and don't have time to make something to eat. I had mine as a mid-day snack to hold me over until lunch and it was perfect!
The coconut peanut butter flavor I received surprised me. It was a lot better than expected. These are yummy and good for on the go, but don't think these are the ultimate healthy snack. They've got plenty of sugar and ingredients but if in a pinch and looking for a yummy bar give them a try!
I tried the Coco-nut bar - it tasted great! Very sweet and satisfying for a snack. But, watch out - the bars are not as healthy as you might think. I split mine in half for a snack because I did not want to consume that many calories from a granola bar. Can't wait to try all of the flavors!
I got one of these in my Sweetheart VoxBox, and I'm not all that impressed. They taste alright but I'm not going to spend $10 on a box of five. That's very unreasonable for a sub-par granola bar. I couldn't really taste the peanut-butter and the coco-nut tasted almost artificial.
In my Sweetheart voxbox I received the coconut bar and I wasn't really a fan. It had a good texture and I liked that it was a healthy snack choice, but I am not a huge coconut fan. I will prolly try the chocolate one because that one sounds really good. Otherwise The Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go bars are a quality health bar
I like the skinny girl bars because they give me the sweet that I crave in a proportioned size so I'm not messing up my diet . I try to stay away from sugar and white starches but I get horrid sweet cravings and these seem to control it without blowing all the good I have done.
I received the Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate On-The-Go bar in the sweetheart voxbox, and I love it! It is very flaorful and not dry like some granola bars. It has 180 Calories and 29g of Carbs, which makes it great for a diabetic snack. Tastes like a chocolate covered banana, which some might find weird, but it is delicious!
I have mixed feelings about this bar. I tried the flavor Blueberry Greek Yogurt in my Sweetheart VoxBox, and it was pretty tasty, but it was pretty dry, and the bars really aren't that healthy. I don't know if I would try these again, but I do love other Skinny Girl products.
Nice chewy texture, not crunchy. But I think It was too sweet for my taste. I do like to have a granola bar in the mornings or afternoons as a snack, and this is a nice change from what I usually have, but I think I'll stick to other bars that are 100 calories and less sodium.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos