Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I received this in my sweeatheart voxbox. I was skeptical at first but, when I opened it I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious it smells, and even more surprised at how good it tasted, I mean really, even my super picky toddler chowed down on it with me. I got the coco-nut peanut butter. Really want to try the other flavors now.
The skinny girl bars are delicious, I love the company and these bars were no dissapointment as far as taste and flavor. The only problem with these bars is the fat content. I personally would not grab one of these daily, but for when I have a cheat day and need a sweet treat , these are more ideal.
I tried the Coco-nut bar - it tasted great! Very sweet and satisfying for a snack. But, watch out - the bars are not as healthy as you might think. I split mine in half for a snack because I did not want to consume that many calories from a granola bar. Can't wait to try all of the flavors!
The coconut peanut butter flavor I received surprised me. It was a lot better than expected. These are yummy and good for on the go, but don't think these are the ultimate healthy snack. They've got plenty of sugar and ingredients but if in a pinch and looking for a yummy bar give them a try!
I had never tried anything from the "Skinnygirl" brand before, so I was pretty excited to see the "on-the-go" bar in my box! I got the blueberry one and it was soo good! 180 calories is a bit high compared to some other bars out there, but it's full of a lot of good stuff. This is a good breakfast item for when you wake up late and don't have time to make something to eat. I had mine as a mid-day snack to hold me over until lunch and it was perfect!
I got one of these in my Sweetheart VoxBox, and I'm not all that impressed. They taste alright but I'm not going to spend $10 on a box of five. That's very unreasonable for a sub-par granola bar. I couldn't really taste the peanut-butter and the coco-nut tasted almost artificial.
Me encantan las barras pero me gustaria saber si habra productos de esta marca con menos calorias? ya que 180 se me hace mucho todavia. por ejemplo las barras de fiber now tienen solo 90 calorias.
I received this product in my february love box and i must say that it was delicious. i received the coconut-peanut butter flavored one. i know the box costs about ten dollars and only has six bars which is a bit of a downside, but i honeslty feel that they are worth the price because they are low in fats and calories....
I received the greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor and it was so delicious! I thought I wasn't going to like it because the brand name to me screams 'diet food' but I was mistaken. It's sweet but not overly sweet and not mushy like other health food bars I eaten in the past.
Nice chewy texture, not crunchy. But I think It was too sweet for my taste. I do like to have a granola bar in the mornings or afternoons as a snack, and this is a nice change from what I usually have, but I think I'll stick to other bars that are 100 calories and less sodium.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos