BY SKINNYGIRL

Superlove 4.
Me encantan las barras pero me gustaria saber si habra productos de esta marca con menos calorias? ya que 180 se me hace mucho todavia. por ejemplo las barras de fiber now tienen solo 90 calorias.
Jenny O.
Milltown, New Jersey
I had never tried anything from the "Skinnygirl" brand before, so I was pretty excited to see the "on-the-go" bar in my box! I got the blueberry one and it was soo good! 180 calories is a bit high compared to some other bars out there, but it's full of a lot of good stuff. This is a good breakfast item for when you wake up late and don't have time to make something to eat. I had mine as a mid-day snack to hold me over until lunch and it was perfect!
Norma T.
The coconut peanut butter flavor I received surprised me. It was a lot better than expected. These are yummy and good for on the go, but don't think these are the ultimate healthy snack. They've got plenty of sugar and ingredients but if in a pinch and looking for a yummy bar give them a try!
Joanna A.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried the Coco-nut bar - it tasted great! Very sweet and satisfying for a snack. But, watch out - the bars are not as healthy as you might think. I split mine in half for a snack because I did not want to consume that many calories from a granola bar. Can't wait to try all of the flavors!
Emily D.
Amelia , OH
I got one of these in my Sweetheart VoxBox, and I'm not all that impressed. They taste alright but I'm not going to spend $10 on a box of five. That's very unreasonable for a sub-par granola bar. I couldn't really taste the peanut-butter and the coco-nut tasted almost artificial.
Marissa F.
Rome, NY
In my Sweetheart voxbox I received the coconut bar and I wasn't really a fan. It had a good texture and I liked that it was a healthy snack choice, but I am not a huge coconut fan. I will prolly try the chocolate one because that one sounds really good. Otherwise The Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go bars are a quality health bar
Susan S.
Riverview, MI
I like the skinny girl bars because they give me the sweet that I crave in a proportioned size so I'm not messing up my diet . I try to stay away from sugar and white starches but I get horrid sweet cravings and these seem to control it without blowing all the good I have done.
Tanya B.
Williamsburg, VA
I received the Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate On-The-Go bar in the sweetheart voxbox, and I love it! It is very flaorful and not dry like some granola bars. It has 180 Calories and 29g of Carbs, which makes it great for a diabetic snack. Tastes like a chocolate covered banana, which some might find weird, but it is delicious!
Aimee L.
Eagle, ID
I have mixed feelings about this bar. I tried the flavor Blueberry Greek Yogurt in my Sweetheart VoxBox, and it was pretty tasty, but it was pretty dry, and the bars really aren't that healthy. I don't know if I would try these again, but I do love other Skinny Girl products.
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
Nice chewy texture, not crunchy. But I think It was too sweet for my taste. I do like to have a granola bar in the mornings or afternoons as a snack, and this is a nice change from what I usually have, but I think I'll stick to other bars that are 100 calories and less sodium.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?