Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
it seems a little too pricey for my liking. i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!! will be repurchasing if i find them for cheaper.
It wasn't filling at all. In fact, I've found a basic candy bar to be more filling. So if this is supposed to be a great snack it left something to be desired.
I was also not a fan of all of the SOY in the ingredients.
but for real, these on the go bars are fantastic. they are healthy and very yummy, which is an uncommon combination. and they are super convenient if you're in a hurry.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos