Elliett W.
Saint Paul, MN
I am always forgetting breakfast in the morning so something like the skinny girl bars is so helpful for me. it filled me up for a few hours and it was delicious. normally a sacrifice with healthy food is taste but skinny girl nailed it. not only would it work for breakfast or a snack but those late night cravings for ice cream this bar was very sweet but I felt good about eating it not like a pig.
Bethany S.
Simpsonville, SC
I received this in my SweetHeart VoxBox and was not all that impressed. The bar is little, when I checked how much it was just for a box of...5!!!!! I pretty much said, nuh uh! I didn't like the way they tasted, and I'm not about to pay $10 for a box of 5 little bars that I'm probably not going to eat much of anyways. Sorry, not worth it.
Angelica N.
Bronx , Ny
Price $9.99 per box of 5 bars
it seems a little too pricey for my liking. i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!! will be repurchasing if i find them for cheaper.
Cristina C.
I got a complimentary bar in my IDOVOXBOX and it tastes amazing. I am always looking for a great tasting on the go bar with the right amount of calories and protein and this bar has all I want. i got the Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut... Did I mention it is delicious!!... Definitely my favorite bar thus far!
Stephanie C.
Dexter, ME
I got this in the Sweetheart VoxBox and this item was the least I liked of them all.. My first impression of it was the wrap, which I liked, it was nice. But the bar itself, different story, it was too thick to bite in and the taste was too chucky and way too sweet.. Wouldn't buy this..
Stacy F.
Covina, CA
So I just got my vox box and I couldn't help but to eat the bar. I got Banana Oatmeal Dark chocolate bar. I'm going to be honest I'm not a fan of oatmeal to dark chocolate ... But it surprised me when I actually liked this bar and I would repurchase! The banana taste really comes through and the mix of everything just compliments eachother!
Brittany F.
Ogden, UT
First things first, The packaging is very nice and eye catching. I had the peanut butter and coconut it was really delicious. Would I substitute if for my useful breakfast bar? Probably not. I can't justify eating one bar with 180 calories. Also I think 9.99 for a box of 5 is just crazy. Being a student, I just can't afford to do so.
Kasondra M.
Eagle River, AK
I thought the Coco-Nut bar was tasty, but I have a few issues.
It wasn't filling at all. In fact, I've found a basic candy bar to be more filling. So if this is supposed to be a great snack it left something to be desired.
I was also not a fan of all of the SOY in the ingredients.
Jessica P.
Camden, Me
I received this in my sweeatheart voxbox. I was skeptical at first but, when I opened it I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious it smells, and even more surprised at how good it tasted, I mean really, even my super picky toddler chowed down on it with me. I got the coco-nut peanut butter. Really want to try the other flavors now.
Madelyn W.
I love skinny girl. There's just that makes you feel good about yourself using products that are called 'skinny girl' haha.
but for real, these on the go bars are fantastic. they are healthy and very yummy, which is an uncommon combination. and they are super convenient if you're in a hurry.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?