BY SKINNYGIRL

Bethany S.
Simpsonville, SC
I received this in my SweetHeart VoxBox and was not all that impressed. The bar is little, when I checked how much it was just for a box of...5!!!!! I pretty much said, nuh uh! I didn't like the way they tasted, and I'm not about to pay $10 for a box of 5 little bars that I'm probably not going to eat much of anyways. Sorry, not worth it.
Stephanie C.
Dexter, ME
I got this in the Sweetheart VoxBox and this item was the least I liked of them all.. My first impression of it was the wrap, which I liked, it was nice. But the bar itself, different story, it was too thick to bite in and the taste was too chucky and way too sweet.. Wouldn't buy this..
Danielle J.
I received the greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor in my voxbox. I was hoping that I would actually like these since I'm a fan of so many other granola bars, but this just didn't do it for me. I took one tiny bit and threw it away. It had an earthy aftertaste to it that I just didn't like.
Cali H.
Douglasville, GA
These were ok. I suppose if I wanted to replace a candy bar as a healthy substitute. I usually like blueberry flavored things but this was not my favorite. A more cardboardy fiber one bar texture/flavor. Still too many sugars and calories and not filling enough for me. Maybe another flavor would be better...possibly will try peanut butter
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
I received the coco-nut bar and i thought it tasted pretty good. i wish it had a little more peanut butter taste to it. i also was not impressed with the nutritional content especially since this is called skinny girl. this is not something i would choose to snack on because it's 180 calories and has a lot of saturated fat and a lot of sugar. i can eat much more of something else for fewer calories. although this tasted good, i most likely will not buy this.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
The skinny girl bars are delicious, I love the company and these bars were no dissapointment as far as taste and flavor. The only problem with these bars is the fat content. I personally would not grab one of these daily, but for when I have a cheat day and need a sweet treat , these are more ideal.
Madelyn W.
I love skinny girl. There's just that makes you feel good about yourself using products that are called 'skinny girl' haha.
but for real, these on the go bars are fantastic. they are healthy and very yummy, which is an uncommon combination. and they are super convenient if you're in a hurry.
Brittany F.
Ogden, UT
First things first, The packaging is very nice and eye catching. I had the peanut butter and coconut it was really delicious. Would I substitute if for my useful breakfast bar? Probably not. I can't justify eating one bar with 180 calories. Also I think 9.99 for a box of 5 is just crazy. Being a student, I just can't afford to do so.
Jessica P.
Camden, Me
I received this in my sweeatheart voxbox. I was skeptical at first but, when I opened it I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious it smells, and even more surprised at how good it tasted, I mean really, even my super picky toddler chowed down on it with me. I got the coco-nut peanut butter. Really want to try the other flavors now.
Kasondra M.
Eagle River, AK
I thought the Coco-Nut bar was tasty, but I have a few issues.
It wasn't filling at all. In fact, I've found a basic candy bar to be more filling. So if this is supposed to be a great snack it left something to be desired.
I was also not a fan of all of the SOY in the ingredients.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?