BY SKINNYGIRL

Stephanie C.
Tracy, CA
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp flavor in my Sweetheart Vox Box. The bar is delicious, high in fiber, and perfect size as an in-between-meals snack, or with a piece of fruit for breakfast. the texture is perfect, and there are blueberries in every bite. the only think i don't like is the price, $9.99 for a box of 5! a little expensive.
Taylor M.
Dublin, OH
I sampled the Coco-Nut version in my Voxbox. I LOVE coconut so I was super excited to try it. It was indeed delicious but it has 8 grams of sugar per bar. I try to keep under 22 grams of added sugar (not naturally occurring) per day. The saturated fat content is a bit high as well. BUT 8 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber is not to shabby.
Blanca C.
State College, PA
I received my Skinnygirl bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox. I had seen and tried the Skinnygirl mixed drinks and the wine, but had not seen the bars. I tried it and it was very tasty. It was dense enough, and not grainy like other bars can be. I had the dark chocolate multigrain pretzel. I love dark chocolate so I was excited to try it. I liked it.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
These Skinnygirl DailyOn-The-Go Bars are soooo yummmmmy! And little enough so I can throw afew in my purse for a little snack. Thier filled with loads of sugar,and they have fiber and protien. It took me awhile to find them,but a friend finally did and bought me some and I'm sooo glad she did. :)
Brooke B.
Moneta, VA
I must say that when I first saw the coco-nut Skinnygirl bar, I got a little nervous. I hate coconut and was already trying to keep from being dispositioned against this bar, but my first bite proved me wrong. The coconut is not overpowering, granola and peanut butter being the two main flavors you can taste. I enjoyed it more than I thought!
Chelsey P.
Watertown, NY
Well, I don't know what I was expecting, but honestly, this bar tasted sort of gritty. I know it is high in fiber, but I was not to keen on it. I had the blue berry flavored one and I did not really enjoy it. However, it is healthy and so that is a plus for me, so the taste really wasn't too terrible knowing that it was only 180 calories.
Stephanie M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I'll admit, I was a bit iffy about trying the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp On the Go Bars when I received it in my voxbox. I'm normally not a fan of this kind of bar but I tried it out one day when I was running a little late. It's delicious! I fell in love with it and it filled me up for the morning. The only negative about this bar is that it's $10 for 5 bars, that's a little pricey if you ask me. But I'm willing to make the investment and definitely recommend it!
Stephanie C.
Dexter, ME
I got this in the Sweetheart VoxBox and this item was the least I liked of them all.. My first impression of it was the wrap, which I liked, it was nice. But the bar itself, different story, it was too thick to bite in and the taste was too chucky and way too sweet.. Wouldn't buy this..
Stacy F.
Covina, CA
So I just got my vox box and I couldn't help but to eat the bar. I got Banana Oatmeal Dark chocolate bar. I'm going to be honest I'm not a fan of oatmeal to dark chocolate ... But it surprised me when I actually liked this bar and I would repurchase! The banana taste really comes through and the mix of everything just compliments eachother!
Cali H.
Douglasville, GA
These were ok. I suppose if I wanted to replace a candy bar as a healthy substitute. I usually like blueberry flavored things but this was not my favorite. A more cardboardy fiber one bar texture/flavor. Still too many sugars and calories and not filling enough for me. Maybe another flavor would be better...possibly will try peanut butter
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?