BY SKINNYGIRL

Blanca C.
State College, PA
I received my Skinnygirl bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox. I had seen and tried the Skinnygirl mixed drinks and the wine, but had not seen the bars. I tried it and it was very tasty. It was dense enough, and not grainy like other bars can be. I had the dark chocolate multigrain pretzel. I love dark chocolate so I was excited to try it. I liked it.
Catherine W.
Mission, TX
Now, I'm a lover of all things blueberry, so this bar was right up my alley taste wise. The nutrition wasn't terrible, a great breakfast for me. However, I did find the bar a bit hard to eat, it was really dense and kind of hard to take bites out of but once you get past that it's a really tasty bar, probably not a snack but a decent meal bar.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
These Skinnygirl DailyOn-The-Go Bars are soooo yummmmmy! And little enough so I can throw afew in my purse for a little snack. Thier filled with loads of sugar,and they have fiber and protien. It took me awhile to find them,but a friend finally did and bought me some and I'm sooo glad she did. :)
Stephanie C.
Tracy, CA
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp flavor in my Sweetheart Vox Box. The bar is delicious, high in fiber, and perfect size as an in-between-meals snack, or with a piece of fruit for breakfast. the texture is perfect, and there are blueberries in every bite. the only think i don't like is the price, $9.99 for a box of 5! a little expensive.
Danielle M.
Racine, WI
I actually split this bar with my brother to see what he felt about it & we were both pretty unimpressed. It was supposed to be Blueberry but we both didn't taste the blueberry. It kinda just tastes like a granola bar with a bit of icing on top, bland. I wouln't go out & purchase this product
Elliett W.
Saint Paul, MN
I am always forgetting breakfast in the morning so something like the skinny girl bars is so helpful for me. it filled me up for a few hours and it was delicious. normally a sacrifice with healthy food is taste but skinny girl nailed it. not only would it work for breakfast or a snack but those late night cravings for ice cream this bar was very sweet but I felt good about eating it not like a pig.
Stacy F.
Covina, CA
So I just got my vox box and I couldn't help but to eat the bar. I got Banana Oatmeal Dark chocolate bar. I'm going to be honest I'm not a fan of oatmeal to dark chocolate ... But it surprised me when I actually liked this bar and I would repurchase! The banana taste really comes through and the mix of everything just compliments eachother!
Stephanie C.
Dexter, ME
I got this in the Sweetheart VoxBox and this item was the least I liked of them all.. My first impression of it was the wrap, which I liked, it was nice. But the bar itself, different story, it was too thick to bite in and the taste was too chucky and way too sweet.. Wouldn't buy this..
Brooke B.
Moneta, VA
I must say that when I first saw the coco-nut Skinnygirl bar, I got a little nervous. I hate coconut and was already trying to keep from being dispositioned against this bar, but my first bite proved me wrong. The coconut is not overpowering, granola and peanut butter being the two main flavors you can taste. I enjoyed it more than I thought!
Stephanie M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I'll admit, I was a bit iffy about trying the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp On the Go Bars when I received it in my voxbox. I'm normally not a fan of this kind of bar but I tried it out one day when I was running a little late. It's delicious! I fell in love with it and it filled me up for the morning. The only negative about this bar is that it's $10 for 5 bars, that's a little pricey if you ask me. But I'm willing to make the investment and definitely recommend it!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?