BY SKINNYGIRL

Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
These bars are delicious. I received the "coco-nut" bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox and it surpassed my expectations. This bar had coconut and peanut butter flavors- but they weren't too strong or overpowering. The bar was dense, moist, soft, chewy, delicious- really just a joy to eat. For only 180 calories and 8g of protein, it's a great on-the-go alternative.
Grace C.
I am a huge fan of nutrition/granola bars, and this one is at the very top of my list! I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt. This bar seems to have the most flavor of any bar I've had to date. The first thing I tasted was the saltiness and it was paired great with the chocolate peanut butter. This is not a crunchy bar- it is very chewy. It also only has 170 calories, 6G of Protein, 5G of Fiber, and it is gluten free and kosher so you don't have to feel bad for snacking on this.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
They are an ok snack if you don't mind spending 180 calories on something that won't keep you full & is a bit on the pricey side. Some of the bars have decent taste, others leave a bit of a funky after taste behind. If you are concerned with being healthy, you are better off with some fruit or veggies.
Meagan M.
Fort Worth, TX
I received the coconut peanut butter bar in my sweetheart voxbox. To start out, I will say, I love peanut butter, but do not like coconut. I gave it a go anyway. It was very soft, moist, and delicious! The texture wasn't bad, and gritty like other on-the-go bars can be.
Product packaging is cute, however the cost for just 5 bars is way more than what I would want to pay. I feel like I can find something else just as healthy and delicious, and not spend an arm and a leg doing so.
Anna M.
Port Washington
I have always loved the concept of a "breakfast" bar but I have never found one that truly satisfied my needs... until NOW. This bar is the perfect size and with the perfect flavor. A lot of low calorie options will substitute size for flavor - not these ladies... they are a bit smaller but they have great flavor and they will definitely fill you up!
Lauren S.
Farmersville, CA
I tried the Coco-nut bar and it was really delicious. It was moist, chewy, and not very messy at all. I am not completely sold on the name and the fact that an individual bar is 180 calories is a bit of a put off. I think it would be okay as a treat everyone once in awhile rather than a daily snack.
tabitha L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Just got to try these free with the Refreshvoxbox & WOW they are really good! Healthy stuff usually tastes bland and gross but this wasn't the case for these bars. It was chocolatey and moist and really really delicious! I can't wait to go get more!
Laura H.
Dallas, TX
I received one of these in the last VoxBox I got. It was sooooooooooo nasty. It tastes like chemicals and fake protein. If you want to stay skinny, this is probably what you want to eat because it is so gross. Also, their facebook page is borderline offensive most of the time. Definitely not a fan.
Carolina M.
North Hollywood, CA
I got this in my Vox Box and as exciting as it was, I was not impressed with the product. Unfortunately, I do not have a sweet tooth and it is through that main reason that I do not like this product. I got the Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel On the Go Bar and I did not like it. On the go bar it was, but it was NOT what I was expecting. For a bar that is part of the "Skinnygirl" brand I was surprised with the calories. I was also surprised by the amount of sugar and chocolate.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
These Skinnygirl DailyOn-The-Go Bars are soooo yummmmmy! And little enough so I can throw afew in my purse for a little snack. Thier filled with loads of sugar,and they have fiber and protien. It took me awhile to find them,but a friend finally did and bought me some and I'm sooo glad she did. :)
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?