BY SKINNYGIRL

Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
These bars are delicious. I received the "coco-nut" bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox and it surpassed my expectations. This bar had coconut and peanut butter flavors- but they weren't too strong or overpowering. The bar was dense, moist, soft, chewy, delicious- really just a joy to eat. For only 180 calories and 8g of protein, it's a great on-the-go alternative.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
They are an ok snack if you don't mind spending 180 calories on something that won't keep you full & is a bit on the pricey side. Some of the bars have decent taste, others leave a bit of a funky after taste behind. If you are concerned with being healthy, you are better off with some fruit or veggies.
Lauren S.
Lexington, NC
I tried the Coco-nut bar and it was really delicious. It was moist, chewy, and not very messy at all. I am not completely sold on the name and the fact that an individual bar is 180 calories is a bit of a put off. I think it would be okay as a treat everyone once in awhile rather than a daily snack.
Meagan M.
Fort Worth, TX
I received the coconut peanut butter bar in my sweetheart voxbox. To start out, I will say, I love peanut butter, but do not like coconut. I gave it a go anyway. It was very soft, moist, and delicious! The texture wasn't bad, and gritty like other on-the-go bars can be.
Product packaging is cute, however the cost for just 5 bars is way more than what I would want to pay. I feel like I can find something else just as healthy and delicious, and not spend an arm and a leg doing so.
tabitha L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Just got to try these free with the Refreshvoxbox & WOW they are really good! Healthy stuff usually tastes bland and gross but this wasn't the case for these bars. It was chocolatey and moist and really really delicious! I can't wait to go get more!
Anna M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always loved the concept of a "breakfast" bar but I have never found one that truly satisfied my needs... until NOW. This bar is the perfect size and with the perfect flavor. A lot of low calorie options will substitute size for flavor - not these ladies... they are a bit smaller but they have great flavor and they will definitely fill you up!
Carolina M.
North Hollywood, CA
I got this in my Vox Box and as exciting as it was, I was not impressed with the product. Unfortunately, I do not have a sweet tooth and it is through that main reason that I do not like this product. I got the Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel On the Go Bar and I did not like it. On the go bar it was, but it was NOT what I was expecting. For a bar that is part of the "Skinnygirl" brand I was surprised with the calories. I was also surprised by the amount of sugar and chocolate.
Laura H.
Denton, TX
I received one of these in the last VoxBox I got. It was sooooooooooo nasty. It tastes like chemicals and fake protein. If you want to stay skinny, this is probably what you want to eat because it is so gross. Also, their facebook page is borderline offensive most of the time. Definitely not a fan.
Catherine W.
Mission, TX
Now, I'm a lover of all things blueberry, so this bar was right up my alley taste wise. The nutrition wasn't terrible, a great breakfast for me. However, I did find the bar a bit hard to eat, it was really dense and kind of hard to take bites out of but once you get past that it's a really tasty bar, probably not a snack but a decent meal bar.
Danielle M.
Racine , WI
I actually split this bar with my brother to see what he felt about it & we were both pretty unimpressed. It was supposed to be Blueberry but we both didn't taste the blueberry. It kinda just tastes like a granola bar with a bit of icing on top, bland. I wouln't go out & purchase this product
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?