BY SKINNYGIRL

Michelle O.
Merrick, NY
Instead of reaching for sugar mid afternoon today, I grabbed my Skinny Girl bar. It is chewy and tasty with a combo of blueberry/yogurt/oats. I like that this bar is low in sugar and high in protein/vitamins compared to other bars. I would be interested in trying the other bars because this flavor was not my favorite.
Alyssa D.
I received the Coco-Nut bar with peanut butter to try in my Sweetheart Voxbox. It was really good! I work a weird schedule for my job and my lunch is usually around 3pm, I had this in the morning (around 9) and was good until it was time for lunch! It's a small bar but can definitely fill you up if your mornings are hectic and you don't have time for breakfast, like me.
Maria C.
Manchester, TN
I received the Coco-Nut bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox. When I opened the wrapper, I was overwhelmed by the scent of coconut (and I LOVE coconut). During my first bite, I felt like I was eating a tanning salon. Once I got over the initial strong flavor, it didn't taste so bad. However, there is quite a bit of saturated fat in the bar, so I'd shy away from eating it again.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
I received a bar for testing and reviewing purposes from PinchMe, they only have 4 WW points and taste more like a candy bar than a meal bar. I like that they don't have splenda in them but in the end these didn't "wow" me enough to become my new go-to bar. They are a great option for needing something on the run!
Aurora P.
Cordova, TN
I got to try the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp flavor and I really did not like it. I was looking forward to the interesting and yummy tasting combo of flavors, but I really did not like it. I've enjoyed other snack bars with less calories and similar health benefits and they tasted SO much better! Maybe the different flavors taste better, but this one was just gross!
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
I picked a box up a couple days ago because a friend of mine spoke about them. I completely disregarded the thought of reading the nutrition label until I had my first one that knew that something wasn't right. The taste is good, but check out the label. If you don't watch what you eat then disregard this, if you do, make sure to read the label before purchasing.
Shanna T.
Bethlehem, PA
I got my bar in the sweetheart box. It was the coconut peanut butter. It was very good and I would buy them. I've started weight watchers so I'm picky about things I would eat cuz it has to be worth the points to me. The bar is 5 points and its filling. Its a good on the go snack that can curb your appetite.
Leslie S.
I grabbed one of these from a 7-Eleven on my way to work one morning in a desperate attempt to hold my hunger at bay. I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't taste half bad - I believe I had the chocolate pretzel flavor. It still contained a lot of sugar, and it didn't really help me feel any less hungry.
Tina B.
Crofton, MD
I got the coconut in my voxbox and it was alright. I had it for breakfast one morning. I usually hate coconut and this one was rather tasty. So there's that. But it only satisfied my hunger for like, 2 hours, so I was starving by mid morning. So, to me, the calories (though few) weren't satient enough. Really, aren't bars just candy bars infused with nutrients?
Grace C.
I am a huge fan of nutrition/granola bars, and this one is at the very top of my list! I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt. This bar seems to have the most flavor of any bar I've had to date. The first thing I tasted was the saltiness and it was paired great with the chocolate peanut butter. This is not a crunchy bar- it is very chewy. It also only has 170 calories, 6G of Protein, 5G of Fiber, and it is gluten free and kosher so you don't have to feel bad for snacking on this.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?