BY SKINNYGIRL

Becca C.
Novi, MI
I tried the skinnygirl greek yogurt blueberry crisp bar with the mindset that it was just going to be another plastic tasting protein bar. Boy was I wrong! That plastic note is non-existant in this bar, replaced with a yummy blueberry flavor. It's not overly sweet, but not lacking in sweetness either- just right! Also, it's not one of those bars that just breaks into a million crumbs when you try to eat it. I'll definitely be trying the other flavors!
Denyz M.
I just received the Sweetheart VoxBox and in it came one of these little sweethearts (;
I am always looking for a good bar because I'm constantly on the go and this one has won me over. Its coconut with peanut butter although peanut butter is not my favorite, this bar has a remarkable taste. Would i buy it again? Absolutely!
Recommend it? I hope all of you go out and buy a box of these. I am planning on buying a box myself. Trust me they're great!!! :D
Adrienne C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love the Skinny Girl brand and when I saw these I was so excited. I think many women would love to throw these in a bag on the go and be just fine, they are delicious. For those of us concerned about sugar/sugar alcohols I personally wouldn't continue to use on a regular basis - but I think they are packaged well and very tasty!
Sonia L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was excited to try this product out when i saw it in my sweetheart voxbox. The one i received was the coconut with peanut butter and it was okay maybe a different flavor would of been better. I also think that this is to pricey idk if its worth wasting my money on it since i wasn't blown away as i thought i was going to be. i think I'm better off eating some fruits for a snack instead.
Brenna H.
Mcminnville, OR
I'm on the go all day long for 13 hours straight. Whatever is going to give me energy that is quick and on-the-go is what I get. This bar would be perfect for me, although unfortunately I am not a fan of blueberries. I received a bar in my vox box and it was the blueberry flavor. I have to say, I did eat it all and it wasn't too bad. I just wish I would've had a different flavor...
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
These should in no way become a real replacement or even a snack. They taste awful. The first bite is okay but by the second it's kinda like what am I eating. I was really disappointed with how many ingredients and how overly processed these bars were. I won't buy them, I'm thankful I got a sample from influenster because I would have been upset had I actually spent money on these bars.
Lamanda D.
Savanna, IL
I am one to be skeptical of any bars that are health due to price and taste. With this bar, i was just as skeptical. To me all healthy food is priced to high, much more then unhealthy food which in turns makes people buy unhealthy over healthy especially in these economic times. This product though was VERY tasteful and would diffently help a sweet craving if trying to diet or just eat healtheir. It was filling for a little while to hold you over till a meal. It didn't taste healthy at all, which is a good thing in my opinion.
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
I personally didn't love this. I got the Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate flavor. The bar was drizzled in chocolate, and that was probably the best part- they didn't shirk on the chocolate! However, the granola part really tasted like, for lack of a better word, cardboard. I got some heart burn after eating it too. I'm giving it a low C, for the chocolate, but that's being generous.
Ali W.
Grand Saline, TX
Mm Mm Mm! The flavor I received is the Greek Yogurt
Blueberry Crisp. I'm always looking for new breakfast/snack bars
to eat throughout the day & I've never tried these before. If I have one complaint about
bars like this whether is be Special K or Slim Fast or whatever, it's that they're too
crunchy! But this Skinnygirl bar was chewy and just plain delicious. Not to mention, it's only 180 Calories
per bar and it's natural, kosher, & high in fiber! When we do our grocery shopping Friday- I'll be
purchasing these!
Angela R.
Plainville, MA
I'm not a huge fan of granola bars, or any protein bars in general. I especially don't like coconut but I'm sure the other flavors would probably fair better with me. It smells more like coconut than it tastes, and the peanut butter kind of masked the coconut. I couldn't get past the smell though to consume the whole thing. I did notice that it was high in saturated fat though.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?