BY SKINNYGIRL

Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
I got the lemon bar in my idovoxbox and although I'm not a huge lemon fan I must say it was, ok. Had I gotten one of the chocolate variety it would of probably been a 5 star. It was filling, no chalky after taste and over all quite pleasant. One other downside is they are a little on the pricey side. I will be purchasing in the near future.
Nicole G.
Rockville, MD
I received a Skinny girl Coconut bar in my Sweetheart voxbox. The bars were small and compact, so they're easy to grab for an on-the-go snack. They had a great flavor and were very filling to me. After eating the bar, I was not hungry for hours. The added fiber and protein was also a big selling point to me. My only negative comment is the bars were 180 calories; most other bars I've eaten have less calories and are larger than the Skinny girl. I'd definitely buy this product though; the taste and full-feeling are worth the calories!
Andrea H.
Flint, MI
I received a Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bar in my voxbox this past weekend. I had my boyfriend try half so could get more than just my thoughts about it. I thought it was pretty good. i think i would like a different flavor better.i got the dark chocolate multi grain pretzel. My boyfriend really liked it. We both agreed that for 5 bars 9.99 is a little pricey but we still might repurchase this.
Denyz M.
I just received the Sweetheart VoxBox and in it came one of these little sweethearts (;
I am always looking for a good bar because I'm constantly on the go and this one has won me over. Its coconut with peanut butter although peanut butter is not my favorite, this bar has a remarkable taste. Would i buy it again? Absolutely!
Recommend it? I hope all of you go out and buy a box of these. I am planning on buying a box myself. Trust me they're great!!! :D
Becca C.
Novi, MI
I tried the skinnygirl greek yogurt blueberry crisp bar with the mindset that it was just going to be another plastic tasting protein bar. Boy was I wrong! That plastic note is non-existant in this bar, replaced with a yummy blueberry flavor. It's not overly sweet, but not lacking in sweetness either- just right! Also, it's not one of those bars that just breaks into a million crumbs when you try to eat it. I'll definitely be trying the other flavors!
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
These should in no way become a real replacement or even a snack. They taste awful. The first bite is okay but by the second it's kinda like what am I eating. I was really disappointed with how many ingredients and how overly processed these bars were. I won't buy them, I'm thankful I got a sample from influenster because I would have been upset had I actually spent money on these bars.
Adrienne C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love the Skinny Girl brand and when I saw these I was so excited. I think many women would love to throw these in a bag on the go and be just fine, they are delicious. For those of us concerned about sugar/sugar alcohols I personally wouldn't continue to use on a regular basis - but I think they are packaged well and very tasty!
Sonia L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was excited to try this product out when i saw it in my sweetheart voxbox. The one i received was the coconut with peanut butter and it was okay maybe a different flavor would of been better. I also think that this is to pricey idk if its worth wasting my money on it since i wasn't blown away as i thought i was going to be. i think I'm better off eating some fruits for a snack instead.
Lamanda D.
Savanna, IL
I am one to be skeptical of any bars that are health due to price and taste. With this bar, i was just as skeptical. To me all healthy food is priced to high, much more then unhealthy food which in turns makes people buy unhealthy over healthy especially in these economic times. This product though was VERY tasteful and would diffently help a sweet craving if trying to diet or just eat healtheir. It was filling for a little while to hold you over till a meal. It didn't taste healthy at all, which is a good thing in my opinion.
Brenna H.
Mcminnville, OR
I'm on the go all day long for 13 hours straight. Whatever is going to give me energy that is quick and on-the-go is what I get. This bar would be perfect for me, although unfortunately I am not a fan of blueberries. I received a bar in my vox box and it was the blueberry flavor. I have to say, I did eat it all and it wasn't too bad. I just wish I would've had a different flavor...
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?