BY SKINNYGIRL

Erica M.
Browns, IL
These bars are packed with flavor! I ate my bar for breakfast before heading to work and was satisfied after 3/4s of the bar (it was too good to stop). There is such a nice blend of the blueberry crisp and the yummy yogurt you will love every minute of your snack time. This has been the best healthy bar I have tried and really enjoyed.
Nicole G.
Rockville, MD
I received a Skinny girl Coconut bar in my Sweetheart voxbox. The bars were small and compact, so they're easy to grab for an on-the-go snack. They had a great flavor and were very filling to me. After eating the bar, I was not hungry for hours. The added fiber and protein was also a big selling point to me. My only negative comment is the bars were 180 calories; most other bars I've eaten have less calories and are larger than the Skinny girl. I'd definitely buy this product though; the taste and full-feeling are worth the calories!
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
I absolutely love the taste of the Coco Nut bar! I mean the texture is a little grainy, but I feel like it does a good job of filling me up. I didn't like the fact that only 5 come in a box though, makes it seem almost like a rip off.

Adrienne C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love the Skinny Girl brand and when I saw these I was so excited. I think many women would love to throw these in a bag on the go and be just fine, they are delicious. For those of us concerned about sugar/sugar alcohols I personally wouldn't continue to use on a regular basis - but I think they are packaged well and very tasty!
Lamanda D.
Savanna, IL
I am one to be skeptical of any bars that are health due to price and taste. With this bar, i was just as skeptical. To me all healthy food is priced to high, much more then unhealthy food which in turns makes people buy unhealthy over healthy especially in these economic times. This product though was VERY tasteful and would diffently help a sweet craving if trying to diet or just eat healtheir. It was filling for a little while to hold you over till a meal. It didn't taste healthy at all, which is a good thing in my opinion.
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
These should in no way become a real replacement or even a snack. They taste awful. The first bite is okay but by the second it's kinda like what am I eating. I was really disappointed with how many ingredients and how overly processed these bars were. I won't buy them, I'm thankful I got a sample from influenster because I would have been upset had I actually spent money on these bars.
Denyz M.
I just received the Sweetheart VoxBox and in it came one of these little sweethearts (;
I am always looking for a good bar because I'm constantly on the go and this one has won me over. Its coconut with peanut butter although peanut butter is not my favorite, this bar has a remarkable taste. Would i buy it again? Absolutely!
Recommend it? I hope all of you go out and buy a box of these. I am planning on buying a box myself. Trust me they're great!!! :D
Sonia L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was excited to try this product out when i saw it in my sweetheart voxbox. The one i received was the coconut with peanut butter and it was okay maybe a different flavor would of been better. I also think that this is to pricey idk if its worth wasting my money on it since i wasn't blown away as i thought i was going to be. i think I'm better off eating some fruits for a snack instead.
Brenna H.
Mcminnville, OR
I'm on the go all day long for 13 hours straight. Whatever is going to give me energy that is quick and on-the-go is what I get. This bar would be perfect for me, although unfortunately I am not a fan of blueberries. I received a bar in my vox box and it was the blueberry flavor. I have to say, I did eat it all and it wasn't too bad. I just wish I would've had a different flavor...
Becca C.
Novi, MI
I tried the skinnygirl greek yogurt blueberry crisp bar with the mindset that it was just going to be another plastic tasting protein bar. Boy was I wrong! That plastic note is non-existant in this bar, replaced with a yummy blueberry flavor. It's not overly sweet, but not lacking in sweetness either- just right! Also, it's not one of those bars that just breaks into a million crumbs when you try to eat it. I'll definitely be trying the other flavors!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?