BY SKINNYGIRL

Nicole G.
San Jose, CA
I recently received this Skinny girl bar from my influenster box and I loved it! Unlike other granola bars this one was very soft and crunchy with enough sweetness to satisfy. I would defiantly buy myself some more of these! Also a great benefit of this bar is that its high in fiber and has only 180 calories perfect for a quick snack. The packaging and size of the bar is perfect for holding it in your bag.
Liz W.
Woodmere, OH
I got mine from Target and I they really really good! Perfect for breakfast or before or after gym meal. I think $4.99 is a bit much for a box containing only 5 bars. I tried the dark chocolate sea salt ones and will most defiantly buy them again!
Although, I'm hoping they come down a little in price soon or the boxes start containing more bars.
Lindsey A.
Bangor, ME
I do really like the taste of the bars, and for someone who is working on losing weight and getting into a better fitness routine, the small amount of calories is great for me. 180 calories is great for a sweet treat, but the bar is on the small side. If I'm going to eat a low calorie snack, I want something that will really please my craving. I will purchase these for a boost before or after the gym.
Joridiane J.
ORLANDO, FL
I got this in my Sweetheart Voxbox and it tasted good. It was very sweet. I didn't think it was that amazing. It had way more calories than the brand that I've been eating and less protein. I got to try it for free but I don't think I would buy it because it's expensive and with way less benefits than other brands. However it's an ok brand.
Heather T.
Fort Worth, TX
Received a bar in my sweetheart Vox box in Coco-nut: a combo if coconut and peanut butter. It was very tasty and I like that all the ingredients I could actually read and pronounce. Due to the pricing I'm not sure I'd gravitate towards these bars compared to others. It seems the brand is more trendy than anything else. All in all not bad.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so delicious!
But unfortuanately, they are not very healthy. An guilt free afternoon snack? I wouldn't want to eat 180 calories from a snack that isn't very filling.
I do love the taste, flavors, and how easy it is to find the produce though. I'd break the bar up before and after a meal. It's good to munch on during class too.
Rachael D.
gonzales, la
If I had not seen the package, I would not have believed the Skinnggirl Daily On-The-Go-Bars were healthy and only 180 calories!! I tried the coconut and peanut butter bar and it was so yummy! I am definitely going to try and find me a box and hopefully test out some other flavors! That you Influenster for including in my Sweetheart VoxBox!!
Jessica W.
The name of this is horrendous. "Skinnygirl" does not promote being healthy, which is what this bar is supposedly trying to market itself as. That name promotes fat-shaming, body-hatred, and food guilt. None of those things are healthy, nor will they help you build a truly healthy relationship with your body. I will never buy this product.
Deanna A.
Ashland, KY
I got the coco-nut with peanut butter bar. I typically don't like anything with coco-nut. I ate about half of the bar before deciding I couldn't handle anymore coconut. What I did eat of the bar would have been good had it not contained coconut. The bar was very filling for what little I ate of it. I may try them in a different flavor, though, because some of the other ones sounded really good.
Nicole G.
Rockville, MD
I received a Skinny girl Coconut bar in my Sweetheart voxbox. The bars were small and compact, so they're easy to grab for an on-the-go snack. They had a great flavor and were very filling to me. After eating the bar, I was not hungry for hours. The added fiber and protein was also a big selling point to me. My only negative comment is the bars were 180 calories; most other bars I've eaten have less calories and are larger than the Skinny girl. I'd definitely buy this product though; the taste and full-feeling are worth the calories!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?