Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#134 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Sara R.
Sara R.
I've got mixed feelings about this bar. They taste fine, but not really anything out of the ordinary. Being called Skinnygirl, I jumped to the conclusion that they'd be quite low fat but they still have 180 calories and 70 calories from fat. Maybe I'm crazy, but to me that seems like a lot still! Also, $9.99 for a box of 5 bars is an unrealistic purchase for me. The one thing that I do love about them is that they are natural and kosher. All in all it's a good tasting bar with some health benefits, but I wouldn't spend $2.00 on one bar. If you're willing to pay the price I'd recommend them, otherwise no.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dexter, ME
I got this in the Sweetheart VoxBox and this item was the least I liked of them all.. My first impression of it was the wrap, which I liked, it was nice. But the bar itself, different story, it was too thick to bite in and the taste was too chucky and way too sweet.. Wouldn't buy this..
Medford, NJ
I received this in my voxbox, the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor and it was delicious. And when I read the nutrition information I was impressed. I'll be buying more for on the go snacks! And these will be perfect in the summer during my family bike ride adventures!
Linh N.
Linh N.
Pasadena, CA
Opened my Valentine's box and the first thing that catches my attention is the bar. OMG it was delicious! I was afraid it'd taste like diet food (which I've tried plenty of) and it did not! It was moist, chewy, and perfectly chocolatety!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
These are great tasting. It makes it all the better that there aren't as many calories and you don't have to feel guilty for eating them.
Kyrl H.
Kyrl H.
Trinidad and Tobago
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars wonderfully delicious
Emily S.
Emily S.
San Francisco, CA
I was excited to sink my teeth in to this bar but was very disappointed. I thought it had a very weird taste to it, very full of preservative tasting. I would not buy this in the store
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Evansville, IN
Great for curving your sweet tooth and hunger, and its only 200 calories so I will be most definitely be buying these!
Kay B.
Kay B.
Westford, MA
I got one in my #refreshvoxbox and it was so good! It make me feel like I was indulging in a sweet candy bar, but really it was a healthy alternative with way fewer calories! I'd never tried any Skinny Girl product, but I definitely will now because of the great experience I had with this!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I got mine from TJ Maxx I was actually surprised at how good they taste. They do have a slight protein bar taste but I find them delicious and filling.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?