BY SKINNYGIRL

Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX
Got this product from Influenster in my SweetHeart VoxBox. This time the box had all products that I loved. I loved the tangy sweet taste of my bar. It tasted good and it helps with fighting off hunger for a few hours. I have had a few other bars but I don't really like any but this was great. Thanks Influenster for introducing this to me. It will be the first product I think about of getting when I have to get energy bars.
Kaleigh S.
Killeen, TX
I received one of these in the Sweetheart VoxBox in the Coco-Nut flavor. After reading the nutrition label, I found that it had more calories, more fat, and less fiber than those "fiber" bars you find in the grocery store. That alone made me not want to try it, but I figured I might as well. I don't know about the rest of the flavors, but Coco-nut left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth. It was just...bleh! Even if they tasted good, they still cost $10 per box, when the fiber bars in the grocery store are $2.50 for the same number of bars and better nutrition. Total gimmick.
Moriah N.
I had never really tried anything from this brand, but it was pretty good!~ I had the blueberry and greek yogurt flavor. It was really flavorful!~ I liked that it was a soft bar and that it was pretty sweet without making me feel guilty for eating it. It was kind of sticky and did leave a bit of a "greasy" film on my hands and in my mouth. All in all, pretty good
Alexandra W.
Nashville, TN
I received the blueberry greek yogurt flavor in my Sweetheart VoxBox and really enjoyed the taste. I stuck it in my purse right away and scarfed it down one day on my way to work.
The taste was okay, a little fake, but not too dry like some others. As far as the nutrition goes, nothing is perfect but I didn't feel horrible eating it. If someone handed one to me, I wouldn't turn it down I just probably won't buy them for myself.
Laila M.
Vero Beach, FL
I am what you would call a 'foodie'! If it doesn't taste fabulous I wont go near it! I admit I was a little taken back with this bar, but OFCOURSE I would at least smell it! - Well, once i got a whiff and threw half of it in my mouth and it was explosion of happiness! I LOVE this bar, and will CONTINUE to repurchase these forever!! They are the perfect size to throw in your purse for a busy day at school or work, and even after workout snack to hold you over until lunch or dinner! This was one of the most delicious bars ever! GO GET THEM, and use your discount code!!!
Claudia O.
Saint Cloud, FL
I tried the skinny girl ice cream bars and I loved it! So I decided to try these and I was not disappointed. It's a healthy alternative, I rather eat these then junk food all the time. If you haven't tried and of the products I recommend you try at least one of their products. You won't be let down!
Terriona P.
San Diego, CA
I received this in my sweetheart voxbox and during that time I was doing a juice cleanse. When the juice cleanse was over I was craving something sweet and remembered I hadn't tried this yet so I ate it and after the first bite I fell in love..it was so good and satisfying! I felt guilty after eating it though. I promised myself I would eat natural foods only after the my cleanse and this was definitely not all natural. There were ingredients inside that I would normally stay away from. Overall they're very tasty, but I would only eat them on my "cheat days".
Hannah H.
I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious taste of these bars. Comparing them to other nutritional bars on the market, they don't have as much protein or fiber; however, they keep me full for quite a long time. I've used them to replace a meal on busy days or as a snack to get me through the afternoon. I like that you can easily break them into two servings.
Nettina S.
I tried these as part of the sweetheart voxbox, I received the coconut peanut butter bar. The bar was soft, but I was expecting more coconut flavor. There was peanut butter flavor obviously that overpowered, but even so, it seemed very bland to me. I was very hopeful, but disappointed. It was chewy and soft, but that was the only positive I could find.
Liz W.
Woodmere, OH
I got mine from Target and I they really really good! Perfect for breakfast or before or after gym meal. I think $4.99 is a bit much for a box containing only 5 bars. I tried the dark chocolate sea salt ones and will most defiantly buy them again!
Although, I'm hoping they come down a little in price soon or the boxes start containing more bars.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?