BY SKINNYGIRL

Danielle J.
Danielle J.
I received the greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor in my voxbox. I was hoping that I would actually like these since I'm a fan of so many other granola bars, but this just didn't do it for me. I took one tiny bit and threw it away. It had an earthy aftertaste to it that I just didn't like.
Alanna S.
Alanna S.
Roseville, CA
The bars on my opinion are super hard
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
I received this product in my SweetHeart VoxBox. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan. I received the blueberry flavor, and to being with, I'm not really a fan of blueberry. The texture of the bar after chewing was also slightly strange. It's a good concept, but I wasn't sold on this product. The price is also a bit more than I'd be willing to pay, when there are comparable on-the-go bars for much cheaper.
Yen H.
Yen H.
Conyers, GA
They taste kind of funny, but then again, I hate granola bars. :P
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
These were not that great and so small, their slogan should be "want to lose weight?eat this and ull never want to eat again. "
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
For the amount of money they cost and for the little nutritional value they have I would never buy these or recommend this brand. The brand name Skinny Girl gave me the impression that they would be healthy. It smelt like coconut and tastes of peanut butter.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
This was a great grab and go when I was craving a candy bar. This was just as good if not even better! It has great taste and kept me full all day long,
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Brooklyn, NY
So I received this in my voxbox, and I was really excited about it. But when I looked on the back of the label, it wasn't clear if it was gluten- free. I have Celiacs Disease and it's the first thing I look for on packaging.

Although it didn't explicitly say that it had any gluten products, it also didn't explicitly say it was gluten- free. I tried to look it up on the website and though it said that some of their products were gluten- free, it did not identify whether the bars were or not.

In terms of meeting the needs of the client base, I feel like Celiacs Disease and just people with basic gluten allergies are very out. Large companies are marketing gluten- free products now. I'm very disappointed and surprised that with along with everything else they have listed on their packaging, they didn't feel it necessary to listen "gluten- free" or "this is not a gluten- free product", which exists on many, many products now.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
I received a Skinnygirl Dark Chocolate Multigrain Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in the Influenster Valentines Voxbox. The bar was incredibly hard and really dry. I didn't like anything about the bar except the dark chocolate. The hard and dry texture really ruined it for me, I couldn't even finish it.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
These bars taste much better than I thought they would; no cardboard texture here. Like how the bars sustain your energy for a long period of time as well.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?