BY SKINNYGIRL

Roxanne Y.
I'd never heard of the skinny girl brand but I got a bar in my sweetheart voxbox. The bottom of the bar was coated in the peanut butter mixture and the top part had the consistency of a rice krispie treat.

Besides online, you can only purchase them at select smoothie and nutrition stores, so I won’t be making a purchase any time soon. The bar didn’t wow me so I think I’m fine with sticking to my regular granola bars.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
These bars were just okay.....not all that great. Like other nutrition bars high in fiber, I was able to taste the fiber content in these. They were not very enjoyable for this reason. They did not seem to be very authentic in terms of living up to a nutrition bar. I had difficult with the ingredient label as some of the ingredients were unable to be pronounced which led me to believe that the bar probably isn't as healthy as it is perceived to be. I can definitely do without these bars in my life.
Alexandra W.
Nashville, TN
I received the blueberry greek yogurt flavor in my Sweetheart VoxBox and really enjoyed the taste. I stuck it in my purse right away and scarfed it down one day on my way to work.
The taste was okay, a little fake, but not too dry like some others. As far as the nutrition goes, nothing is perfect but I didn't feel horrible eating it. If someone handed one to me, I wouldn't turn it down I just probably won't buy them for myself.
Kaleigh S.
Killeen, TX
I received one of these in the Sweetheart VoxBox in the Coco-Nut flavor. After reading the nutrition label, I found that it had more calories, more fat, and less fiber than those "fiber" bars you find in the grocery store. That alone made me not want to try it, but I figured I might as well. I don't know about the rest of the flavors, but Coco-nut left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth. It was just...bleh! Even if they tasted good, they still cost $10 per box, when the fiber bars in the grocery store are $2.50 for the same number of bars and better nutrition. Total gimmick.
Claudia O.
Saint Cloud, FL
I tried the skinny girl ice cream bars and I loved it! So I decided to try these and I was not disappointed. It's a healthy alternative, I rather eat these then junk food all the time. If you haven't tried and of the products I recommend you try at least one of their products. You won't be let down!
Laila M.
Vero Beach, FL
I am what you would call a 'foodie'! If it doesn't taste fabulous I wont go near it! I admit I was a little taken back with this bar, but OFCOURSE I would at least smell it! - Well, once i got a whiff and threw half of it in my mouth and it was explosion of happiness! I LOVE this bar, and will CONTINUE to repurchase these forever!! They are the perfect size to throw in your purse for a busy day at school or work, and even after workout snack to hold you over until lunch or dinner! This was one of the most delicious bars ever! GO GET THEM, and use your discount code!!!
Terriona P.
San Diego, CA
I received this in my sweetheart voxbox and during that time I was doing a juice cleanse. When the juice cleanse was over I was craving something sweet and remembered I hadn't tried this yet so I ate it and after the first bite I fell in love..it was so good and satisfying! I felt guilty after eating it though. I promised myself I would eat natural foods only after the my cleanse and this was definitely not all natural. There were ingredients inside that I would normally stay away from. Overall they're very tasty, but I would only eat them on my "cheat days".
Nettina S.
I tried these as part of the sweetheart voxbox, I received the coconut peanut butter bar. The bar was soft, but I was expecting more coconut flavor. There was peanut butter flavor obviously that overpowered, but even so, it seemed very bland to me. I was very hopeful, but disappointed. It was chewy and soft, but that was the only positive I could find.
Hannah H.
I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious taste of these bars. Comparing them to other nutritional bars on the market, they don't have as much protein or fiber; however, they keep me full for quite a long time. I've used them to replace a meal on busy days or as a snack to get me through the afternoon. I like that you can easily break them into two servings.
Liz W.
Woodmere, OH
I got mine from Target and I they really really good! Perfect for breakfast or before or after gym meal. I think $4.99 is a bit much for a box containing only 5 bars. I tried the dark chocolate sea salt ones and will most defiantly buy them again!
Although, I'm hoping they come down a little in price soon or the boxes start containing more bars.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?