BY SKINNYGIRL

emilie f.
emilie f.
Delphos, OH
Love these bars I don't really think they taste like a normal protein bar. More like a reg. Choc. bar which can be addicting lol
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
I received this product in my SweetHeart VoxBox. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan. I received the blueberry flavor, and to being with, I'm not really a fan of blueberry. The texture of the bar after chewing was also slightly strange. It's a good concept, but I wasn't sold on this product. The price is also a bit more than I'd be willing to pay, when there are comparable on-the-go bars for much cheaper.
Yen H.
Yen H.
Conyers, GA
They taste kind of funny, but then again, I hate granola bars. :P
Chai S.
Chai S.
I honestly did not like the Skinnygirl Daily bars. They have a lot of calories in them when I can just have other protein and fiber bars with less amount of sugar and fat. Not impressed and the price for them are very high. There's a lot of better products out there that are less expensive than these.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
These bars are perfect for me to grab running out the door for work. I know that it'll hold me over just enough during the day inbetween meals. It was super delicious and craved my hunger for a couple of hours!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
This was a great grab and go when I was craving a candy bar. This was just as good if not even better! It has great taste and kept me full all day long,
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Brooklyn, NY
So I received this in my voxbox, and I was really excited about it. But when I looked on the back of the label, it wasn't clear if it was gluten- free. I have Celiacs Disease and it's the first thing I look for on packaging.

Although it didn't explicitly say that it had any gluten products, it also didn't explicitly say it was gluten- free. I tried to look it up on the website and though it said that some of their products were gluten- free, it did not identify whether the bars were or not.

In terms of meeting the needs of the client base, I feel like Celiacs Disease and just people with basic gluten allergies are very out. Large companies are marketing gluten- free products now. I'm very disappointed and surprised that with along with everything else they have listed on their packaging, they didn't feel it necessary to listen "gluten- free" or "this is not a gluten- free product", which exists on many, many products now.
Tirzah D.
Tirzah D.
Grand Prairie, TX
So I have to start this by saying I love all things peanut butter. The coco-nut bar is a peanut butter and coconut flavored bar. It was SOOOO delicious. It's honestly the best tasting peanut butter bar I have ever had. I will be buying this again!
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Moorpark, CA
It was a good treat as i headed to a meeting and not messy at all but i was still a little hungry after that light snack.I loved the sweetness in it because it didn't taste bland.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Not as good as I thought they would be but still good and good portion control.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?