BY SKINNYGIRL

Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Whitehouse, Tx
I tried those bars and have to say they taste decent. I am usually not a fan of the "to go" bars because most of them taste very processed. These bars were a great way to get an extra snack in while on the go while still enjoying the "skinny" taste.
Olympia S.
Olympia S.
This is a great on the go snack to have in your cooler for your beach bag. This want weigh you down or feel super heavy. It's a good trick the kid's snack instead of a lot of junk food. This is a great substitute for them.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I received a sample of this product this summer with the I do Vox box and really liked the lemon bar. Overall, the bars taste good but I think they are a bit pricey
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Rock Springs, WY
I found these on clearance and decided to give the lemon ones a try. They were just sweet enough, and helped keep me going at work until lunch.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I tried the Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars for the first time when I received a Skinnygirl Daily Dark Chocolate Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in my Refresh VoxBox. I'm kind of picky when it comes to nutrition/snack bars, but was happily surprised by this bar. It tastes pretty good - not as good as a candy bar, but good compared to other similar types of bars. It also satisfied my love and craving for chocolate, satisfies hunger, and are a convenient on-the-go snack. They are kind of expensive, but are made with quality ingredients so the price is probably appropriate.

While it tasted good overall I haven't purchase any of these since receiving the complimentary bar. I would consider them as an option if I was looking for a nutrition bar though, but would probably choose one that better suited my taste preferences such as the Skinny Girl Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Tasty Nutrition Bar, Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut, Lemon Swirl Tasty Nutrition Bar, or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar.
If you are considering trying Skinny Girl bars or like nutrition bars, I recommend giving them a try.
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I got the lemon bar in my idovoxbox and although I'm not a huge lemon fan I must say it was, ok. Had I gotten one of the chocolate variety it would of probably been a 5 star. It was filling, no chalky after taste and over all quite pleasant. One other downside is they are a little on the pricey side. I will be purchasing in the near future.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love thee skinny girl on the go bars! They flavored are so delicious and they really hit the spot when your craving something sweet. They are nice to carry in my purse so when I get hungry in between meals I can just grab one of these!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Medina, OH
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Leah N.
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
These are a great snack for long work days or post workout treat. I like them better than most other snack bars. I was pleasantly surprised, they far surpassed my expectations. I’d totally recommend these!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
These bars are so delicious and I love taking these with me when I am on the go. They are very tasty and I definitely recommend these. They are low in calories.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?