BY SKINNYGIRL

Valerie H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love thee skinny girl on the go bars! They flavored are so delicious and they really hit the spot when your craving something sweet. They are nice to carry in my purse so when I get hungry in between meals I can just grab one of these!
Nicole S.
Foodie Expert
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack for long work days or post workout treat. I like them better than most other snack bars. I was pleasantly surprised, they far surpassed my expectations. I’d totally recommend these!
Danielle D.
Blacksburg
Foodie Expert
Great on the go snacks. Delicious flavor' my kids even love them. If we run out, i have to go get more or the family isn't satisfied. This is definitely our regular snack!
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I tried the Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars for the first time when I received a Skinnygirl Daily Dark Chocolate Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in my Refresh VoxBox. I'm kind of picky when it comes to nutrition/snack bars, but was happily surprised by this bar. It tastes pretty good - not as good as a candy bar, but good compared to other similar types of bars. It also satisfied my love and craving for chocolate, satisfies hunger, and are a convenient on-the-go snack. They are kind of expensive, but are made with quality ingredients so the price is probably appropriate.

While it tasted good overall I haven't purchase any of these since receiving the complimentary bar. I would consider them as an option if I was looking for a nutrition bar though, but would probably choose one that better suited my taste preferences such as the Skinny Girl Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Tasty Nutrition Bar, Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut, Lemon Swirl Tasty Nutrition Bar, or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar.
If you are considering trying Skinny Girl bars or like nutrition bars, I recommend giving them a try.
Elizabeth P.
Found these to be a little weird. Better than some nutrition bars, but still not great. Like so many products I personally find these to be not great nutrition wise and as a whole think the Skinny Girl line is too focused on calories and not nutrition. So many ingredients that I have no idea what they are.

I found these bars (Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate) to have a super-weird texture, the chocolate was a waxy, fake-chocolate coating, they were overall way too sweet and had a bad aftertaste. I needed some black coffee after to get the taste out of my mouth. I'd far rather have a small cup of oatmeal and drop a few dark chocolate chips and sliced banana on top for a better balanced snack or meal.

For comparison (and I have no relationship to the company) when I reach for a bar for a quick snack "Kind" bars are my choice. I can pronounce all the ingredients, sugars are usually 5g are below and there are usually around 200 calories and 10 grams of fat - enough to keep me sated until the next meal.

I also am not wild about the bar being stamped "Distributed by Skinnygirl ...Denver CO" but where are you actually manufactured?

Sorry - not for me. Too much mystery food and not nearly good enough to take the risk that comes with eating it!

I received this product sample in my #RefreshVoxBox
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I received the Lemon flavored bar in my VoxBox, and it was delicious! The lemon flavor wasn't as intense as I expected (I love lemon flavor anything), but the bar was very good for breakfast/snack/etc. It wasn't dry and bland, like some low-calorie bars are. It had a glaze on it that made it soft and really sweet. It reminded me of a candy bar, but didn't leave me feeling like I eaten something bad/too sweet. I would possibly purchase these, but there are so many bar options out there.
Leigha N.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
I purchased the Chocolate Chip Cookie dough bars and was pleasantly surprised. At only 140 calories I really wasn't sure how full they would keep me, even though they are protein bars. I can eat one at breakfast with a piece of fruit and not be starving by lunch time! The only thing I didn't love is the sort of grainy texture of the bar but that won't stop me! I will definitely be keeping these around my house!!
Kay B.
Westford, MA
I got one in my #refreshvoxbox and it was so good! It make me feel like I was indulging in a sweet candy bar, but really it was a healthy alternative with way fewer calories! I'd never tried any Skinny Girl product, but I definitely will now because of the great experience I had with this!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I recently tried the chocolate chip cookie dough bar when I received it in my IdoVoxBox and i was really surprised at how filling it was. It was a nice snack to have especially because I love sweets and this helped curb my cravings. It filled me up and helped prevent me from going into the kitchen and eating something I shouldn't. I am interested in trying other bars and see how they taste.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?