Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
Top Questions See all 486 Q&A
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I mean, if you're on a vegitarian diet and eat low fat anyway, yeah, these are perfect.
But otherwise, be careful!
Don't get me wrong, it was totally delicious, but for 180 calories where the first ingredient is sugar, I may as well eat a candy bar. Also, for the first word in the product name to be "greek yogurt" I expected actual greek yogurt, not just something that tastes like greek yogurt.
The taste was okay, a little fake, but not too dry like some others. As far as the nutrition goes, nothing is perfect but I didn't feel horrible eating it. If someone handed one to me, I wouldn't turn it down I just probably won't buy them for myself.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos