BY SKINNYGIRL

Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
The bars are cute, I'll give them that. And the flavors interesting. But they're just not great snacks/meal replacements/whatevers.

They're high in sugar and fat and small in size. There are better options if you're looking for a snack bar or a meal replacement bar.

+ the name is misleading. SkinnyGirl bars don't help you in maintaining weight or weight loss. They're not "healthy"
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO
Skinny girl Daily on the go bars are very delicious , and who doesn't want to eat something that has the word skinny in it i know some of use are food conscious of what we eat. These bars are good for on the go no time for breakfast just take one of these bars ant u can eat it on the go or a snack. Overall these bars are amazing very affordable I sure am buying these bars .
Emma M.
New Almaden, CA
I did like this bar, but it wasn't really anything special. it was "tastier" than the normal chalky tasting protein bars, but it wasn't especially delicious or anything, and with a $10 price tag, i know i wouldn't be very likely to go and purchase these. i do recommend them to people just to try because they are good, but you can get a similar tasting product for a lot cheaper.
Shannon K.
Bath, PA
I like snack/granola bars as much as the next girl, but I didn't really care for these. I love coconut but in my Coconut and Peanut Butter bar I only really tasted the peanut butter. It was very thick and had me chewing for awhile so that wasn't my favorite. The peanut butter didn't taste like a very true out of the jar peanut butter taste either, it was kind of eh. In addition. these bars are way more expensive than I would choose to buy.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
The taste and caloric content is exceptional. Love the low sugar and high fiber, and everything advertised, but looking at the nutritional info closer, it's 1/4th of the fat for one day, in just ONE BAR. As if monitoring your fat intake was hard enough, yeesh.

I mean, if you're on a vegitarian diet and eat low fat anyway, yeah, these are perfect.
But otherwise, be careful!
Angela A.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't usually like snack bars like these but I was surprised at how tasty these were. They're almost like a candy bar. I had the blueberry yogurt bar in my VoxBox and I loved it. It can curb a sweet craving. The only issue that I have with this is the calorie count. I'm trying to lose weight and its a little high cal for my diet. Maybe once I get to the stage where I'm maintaining I can come back to these. They are a good option for sure.
Abby A.
Claymont, DE
I won't eat them because I am a health a fitness addict and I don't eat any soy products. These bars, unfortunately, contain soy protein. For people who don't care about eating soy, they are a good snack. I would not suggest them for part of a weight loss program. They are sweet and tasty enough to crush through dessert cravings without tons and tons of calories!
Jessica G.
Athens, Ga
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp version of these bars from Influenster. When I saw the flavor, I wasn't too sure, but they tatse GREAT! I love that they didn't send me a generic flavor because I'm over the chocolate granola bars that you always find. I also like that they have a lot of fiber. I just wish that they were a bit cheaper so I could buy more :)
Roxanne Y.
I'd never heard of the skinny girl brand but I got a bar in my sweetheart voxbox. The bottom of the bar was coated in the peanut butter mixture and the top part had the consistency of a rice krispie treat.

Besides online, you can only purchase them at select smoothie and nutrition stores, so I won’t be making a purchase any time soon. The bar didn’t wow me so I think I’m fine with sticking to my regular granola bars.
Kaleigh S.
Killeen, TX
I received one of these in the Sweetheart VoxBox in the Coco-Nut flavor. After reading the nutrition label, I found that it had more calories, more fat, and less fiber than those "fiber" bars you find in the grocery store. That alone made me not want to try it, but I figured I might as well. I don't know about the rest of the flavors, but Coco-nut left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth. It was just...bleh! Even if they tasted good, they still cost $10 per box, when the fiber bars in the grocery store are $2.50 for the same number of bars and better nutrition. Total gimmick.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Do these taste better with a glass of skinny girl vodka?
Karanda G.
Where can I find these!? I'm always looking for sweet snack low calorie
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
They are suppose be be healthy, but do they taste good?
Jocelyn R.
Detroit, MI
Are these bars good for your health?
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
Do these have fiber in them?