BY SKINNYGIRL

Randi B.
Sacramento, CA
Taste good, not great, but then again the bar I got had blueberries in it and I do not really favor blueberries much, but I am working on it. The combo of greek yogurt mixed with the blueberries was a perfect texture and the flavors mixed together good. I am all for on the go bars but lets face it, I am a broke college student and spending 10 dollars for 5 bars is just not in the cards for me anytime soon when there are other, cheaper, just as good, if not better options out there.
Amy T.
I got the coco-nut and you have to like peanuts and coconut to like it but that's pretty obvious. I was impressed that instead of brown rice syrup, peanuts were the first ingredient. It's high in protein and fiber. It has 8 grams of sugar which I think is acceptable for this type of bar but it has a whopping 25% saturated fat. Granted, a lot of that fat is from the nuts but the are ingredients are all healthy. Still, I would enjoy it as a dessert snack. I'm eager to try the rest.
Lougennyvie M.
San Jose, CA
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars are delicious, natural and high in fiber. This is a great product if you don't have time to cook something for breakfast or to snack on. I'm always on the go. Especially since I have a 2 year old life can be hectic. I tend to skip breakfast, which is the important meal of the day. I took out my Skinnygirl Bar and I was surprised how fulling it was for me. Let me tell you I can eat, ALOT! Amazingly it filled me up. This a great bar for dieting also.
Carolyn P.
Santa Monica, CA
I received the Coco-Nut bar from my Sweetheart VoxBox. On first glance I noticed it already holds 180 calories. Well, I don't usually eat energy bars and to see a 4" stick could have this much immediately turned me off. Worse, was seeing the high saturated fat content. But alas, I tried the bar. It was more peanut butter taste than coconut. Not too bad of taste as the peanut butter melts over my fingers while breaking apart the bar creating a mess.
After eating I was still a bit hungry, but waiting. Hours later I felt satisfied- neither hungry nor full. Overall, nice idea SkinnyGirl but you don't have me feeling Skinny eating your bar.
Erika N.
Norcross, GA
I wasn't totally in love with this product because it didn't have a great chocolate taste. i would think a fiber bar would have it's featured flavors be stronger to mask the fiber taste but the pretzel was non-existent and the chocolate wasn't really sweet. the texture was definitely fiber-y and chewy. almost tiring to eat. it was definitely filling though. it had a definite fiber taste but not as strong as other bars I've eaten. definitely would not be purchasing on my own.
Kay B.
Westford, MA
I got one in my #refreshvoxbox and it was so good! It make me feel like I was indulging in a sweet candy bar, but really it was a healthy alternative with way fewer calories! I'd never tried any Skinny Girl product, but I definitely will now because of the great experience I had with this!
Stacey J.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this in my VoxBox today, and decided to have this with my lunch. It was good, but nothing extraordinary in my opinion. I got the Coco-Nut with peanut butter and liked that it wasn't overpowering and so far it's not leaving a strong presence on my breath. I'm not sure I would go out and spend almost $10 on 5 bars, as it's pretty comparable to other bars on the market. But if I were to see it in a convenience store I would pick it up for lunch or a snack.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
I received this product in my SweetHeart VoxBox. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan. I received the blueberry flavor, and to being with, I'm not really a fan of blueberry. The texture of the bar after chewing was also slightly strange. It's a good concept, but I wasn't sold on this product. The price is also a bit more than I'd be willing to pay, when there are comparable on-the-go bars for much cheaper.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious taste of these bars. Comparing them to other nutritional bars on the market, they don't have as much protein or fiber; however, they keep me full for quite a long time. I've used them to replace a meal on busy days or as a snack to get me through the afternoon. I like that you can easily break them into two servings. The banana chocolate chip flavor is also good, but I think this flavor is my favorite.
Emily I.
I am literally eating this right now while writing this review for you guys. Its so chewy and the flavor i great! Plus its only 180 calories SAY WHAT!? lol I love eating bars like this when I'm in a hurry , which is 99.9% of the time and these are very enjoyable. I have the coco-nut one with peanut butter and its yummy!! :) I am def going to get a box of these. Thanks Influenster
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Do these taste better with a glass of skinny girl vodka?
Karanda G.
Where can I find these!? I'm always looking for sweet snack low calorie
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
They are suppose be be healthy, but do they taste good?
Jocelyn R.
Detroit, MI
Are these bars good for your health?
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
Do these have fiber in them?