BY SKINNYGIRL

Bethany B.
Salisbury, NC
Well, it definitely shouldn't be called a "skinnygirl" bar because it is super high in saturated fat. Also, I received the peanut butter & coconut bar in my sweetheart voxbox, and I wasn't a big fan...simply because peanut butter and coconut together is a bad idea. But, I'm sure I would like the other kinds. If you just want something small but don't really care about the fat content, I'd recommend this. However, if you purchase this simply because it's called a "skinnygirl" bar, don't expect it to make you skinny.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
It was good, but not great. Partially because I'm not a huge fan of banana flavored snacks. At first the banana was light and I didn't mind it so much, but then it became all I could think about. Overall, I think the bars were just OK. If the banana wasn't there I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more. My daughter, on the other hand, very much loved it :) Anyone who needs something quick and on-the-go who doesn't mind banana should try it.
Megan S.
Eden Prairie, MN
I just tried the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp On The Go bar that I received for free in my Vox Box, and it was very good! It is a great post workout snack b/c it's pretty high in calories for a little bar with 180 and has the perfect 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein that is optimal for recovery. The only down side of these is that they are pretty high in fat, particularly saturated fat which is the kind you want to limit as much as possible.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA
The bar I tried was greek yogurt blueberry crisp. I really enjoyed the flavor of this bar, and it held me over like any good snack should. I could see myself carrying these around in my purse just in case I need a snack. The ingredients in these bars aren't as healthy as other bars, and the calorie content isn't really THAT low which confuses me why they'd advertise it so much. I still enjoyed these and would love to try other flavors.
Megan H.
Longwood, FL
I tried the Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate bar. I'm a huge fan of granola bars & i was pretty impressed with this one. I'm not a huge fan of anything banana flavored but there was just the right amount of every ingredient that the banana wasn't too overpowering. It's a great bar to take with me to class to have on my break between classes that isn't that bad for me. It helps to hold me over until I'm able to get home to eat a meal.
Brittany B.
I got the banana oatmeal dark chocoate bar and omg it is so good. I have gotten two other bars over the times from Influentster, and this is by far the best! I love the flavor and it is a good sized bar. Not too small, not too big. My only complaint is the price for a box. For a box of 6 it will run you $9.99. In my opinion, that is on the high end. I probably wil buy a box or two of these, but not very often because of the cost. I am still looking for them in stores, but have yet to find them.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
180 calories is a LOT for a "low cal breakfast bar" I can't complain much because I'm pregnant and counting calories isn't really an issue right now. But before now I had a very specific cal count and this is still really high for a KOSHER bar. I received the Greek Yogurt and Blueberry Crisp and it was pretty tasty. Not something I would eat on a daily bases but something I would just grab if i were in a hurry and needed to eat
Kristy M.
I received this product from Influenster's Sweetheart VoxBox.

Yummy! Only complaint? There was only one! I showed my mom my VoxBox and she wanted to try the bar too. I decided to be nice and split it with her. Sweet but not too sweet, peanutty but not overwhelming, and a hint of coconut. I'm not the biggest peanut butter fan, so I'd consider trying out the other flavors. The Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp sounds to die for!
Rocio D.
Edinburg, TX
I was excited to try this, only because i Love the Skinny Girl Magaritas, etc. and the one i received was in my favorite flavor, peanut butter. I decided to save it for the next day at work. My break comes around and ugh its like an overwhelming taste of all kinds of sweets! It was just too much i couldn't pin point what exactly it was, but something about it wasn't tasting right. Maybe it just me and the flavor i got.
Jennifer P.
Schenectady, NY
I'm not one to count calories, but isn't "Skinnygirl" focused on less calories? I have tried Special K bars that contained less calories and are just as good. I tried the greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor, which actually wasn't that bad considering the facts that I don't like blueberries or yogurt. I gave this product a B because I would eat it (the chocolate flavor) and it also is sort of healthy as it states that it is natural, kosher, has high fiber and a decent amount of protein. :)
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Do these taste better with a glass of skinny girl vodka?
Karanda G.
Where can I find these!? I'm always looking for sweet snack low calorie
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
They are suppose be be healthy, but do they taste good?
Jocelyn R.
Detroit, MI
Are these bars good for your health?
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
Do these have fiber in them?