BY SKINNYGIRL

Marlene R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I got the greek yogurt blueberry crisp bar in my voxbox and honestly it wasn't too shabby. I ate it on my way to class the next morning and it left me pretty satisfied. I was a little skeptical of it because I'm not the biggest fan of greek yogurt or blueberries but to be honest the only way to describe the taste was that it was a little tart. Aside from that it didn't really taste like much. While I don't think I'll go out and buy a box of these, I can't say I'd ever turn one down either. Definitely a considerable "on the go" bar and worth checking out the other flavors.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I received the Lemon flavored bar in my VoxBox, and it was delicious! The lemon flavor wasn't as intense as I expected (I love lemon flavor anything), but the bar was very good for breakfast/snack/etc. It wasn't dry and bland, like some low-calorie bars are. It had a glaze on it that made it soft and really sweet. It reminded me of a candy bar, but didn't leave me feeling like I eaten something bad/too sweet. I would possibly purchase these, but there are so many bar options out there.
Allison B.
I received my Skinnygirl Daily bar from my Sweetheart VoxBox. The first thing I usually check is the amount of fat in these bars, since it's usually really high (20-35% on your daily value!). I was pleasantly surprised that these bars are only 11%, which is a huge step up. There are not many processed ingredients and my Greek yogurt blueberry flavor was to DIE for. It's the perfect pre or post workout snack. I was very pleasantly surprised by these bars and would definitely buy them.
Jane O.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Right after i received my Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox I munched that Skinnygirl Daily on-the-go bar thinking I am going to get skinnier right away.. hahaha!! =))btw, I got the greek yogurt.. yummy! I chowed through it to nothing it was so good. This bar is nice to have if you're always on the go, going to the gym, or just running for some errands. btw i ate this right before supper it helps curb your appetite.. makes me wanna try all the flavor..=)) hmm.. I'm so excited!! =)
Alyson S.
Greenville, NC
I received the Coco-nut (coconut and peanut butter)one in my VoxBox and was so excited to try it the next morning as I rushed out the door. It was DELICIOUS! It does have a good amount of protein and fiber, but it is almost more of a candy bar substitute than a granola/breakfast snack because it does contain quite a bit of saturated fat. But if you pretty much eat healthy most the time, this is a good treat without going straight for a snickers or the like. But for $13.00 for 5 bars....that'll make you want to grab a 99cent snickers instead.
Amy M.
Prosser , WA
When i first opened the package, the smell of blueberry pie rushed out. That, my friends, is always a win. Then i bit in and it was delicious. It was blueberry and yogurt, just like the flavor had described. It was quite filling too. I do not like that it has so much sugar and so much saturated fat. It is also a bit pricey at about $2/bar. I think you could find cheaper ones in your store that cover the same bases. It does have a great amount of fiber included though!
Madelyn J.
Chicago , IL
I just tasted my first skinny girl bar and I must say it was pretty yummy. A good size bar just the perfect snack. I had tastes the Greek yogurt blue berry crisp . Supper creamy yes the perfect texture of a bar. I will check out more of the skinny girl line and will buy a box although the are about 10$ a pack of 5 not the best price but they do taste good especially 180 calories only. Supper happy I was able to taste it since it was in my sweet heart voxbox!
Cheyenne H.
Sanford, FL
These taste pretty good but that's the only pro to this bar. I eat protein bars almost every morning and these are very low protein compared to other bars that are half the price. You can buy a box of 6 Builder Bars for 8 dollars or sometimes find them on sale for 1 dollar each and they have 20 grams of protein in them compared to the measly 7 in these bars. I would eat these for a snack on the way to the gym if they were cheaper but they aren't worth the overall cost.
Amber S.
Eugene, OR
180 calories in one bar is a bit much for me. Granted it was delicious, it tided over hunger for a bit, and did I mention tasty? The granola was great, the yogurt was blended perfectly, and for someone who doesn't really like blueberry, I was quite amazed with the flavor being so good. If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content. I'd like to see what their other flavors have to offer.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
They taste good, I first had them at my aunts house and I loved them. I would say I'm not a skinny girl on the go, but its a nice snack for me as I'm always out of my house doing errands that take longer than expected. It gives me a little boost at the moment. I do like that its a good serving portion not like other that are to thin or really small. I find that I can actually eat this bar in more than 2 bites lol..The only thing that I do not like is that its 180 calories per bar. Not really much of healthy choice there, but a little indulgence does not hurt anyone right. The price is a bit high, but what do you expect on the kosher and all that. I will keep on indulging on one box a month for my self.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Do these taste better with a glass of skinny girl vodka?
Karanda G.
Where can I find these!? I'm always looking for sweet snack low calorie
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
They are suppose be be healthy, but do they taste good?
Jocelyn R.
Detroit, MI
Are these bars good for your health?
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
Do these have fiber in them?