BY SKINNYGIRL

Erin D.
Fargo, ND
Tastes pretty good. But I wouldn't say it is the best thing I've had for a granola bar. The chewy crunchy aspect was great, but I was not super fond of the taste. I would have rather seen the fat gram-age be a bit lower, 7g of fat per 46g of bar kinda is too much for me (15% of this bar is fat...Doesn't seem so "guilt-free") other than that shocking-ness I agree with other reviews that it is on the spendy side of things, $9.99 for a box of 5. All in all, I would recommend this product but I would definitely keep an eye out for the nutrition facts of it. Glad I got an opportunity to try it though!
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
I received the Coco-nut flavor in my VoxBox. Didn't think much of it when I saw it. But from the moment that I tore the wrapper open, I feel in loooooveeee. I could instantly smell coconut and peanut butter. The taste was ridiculous-- I never thought that coconut and peanut butter would be such a lovely combination. It's very moist, yet with some crunch. The peanut butter was very pleasant, not too strong like some other peanut butter products. It was sweet, but not too sweet that I feel /too/ guilty. ;) Definitely a great meal replacement and hits the sweet spot when you have a craving.
Casey N.
Gaithersburg , MD
I received the coco-nut bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox and was sad that there were nuts in the bar because I am allergic. In the interest of doing my Influenster duty of reviewing, I had my boyfriend eat it and give me his review. He was underwhelmed - he says "the texture was good, it was easy to chew but the peanut butter plastic-y and overwhelmed the coco-nut flavor" It wasn't very filling for him, but maybe for a smaller person it would be. It's better than some - but there are other way better choices out there.
Julia L.
Buffalo, NY
I’m always looking for new healthy food to eat. I’m constantly on the go, so when Influenster let me try SkinnyGirl Daily On-The-Go bars, I was excited. I’m not a huge fan of things that taste too healthy, but I loved the taste of this. I received the Blueberry Greek Yogurt Crisp variety and it was great! It’s perfect to take to school or to grab for breakfast. It’s also a great study snack. It has a lot of fiber so it makes you feel full, plus it’s only 180 calories, so it’s non-sinful AND delicious!
Ashley B.
Visalia, CA
I got the Blueberry Crisp bar in my VoxBox. The bar itself is good and not grainy like other bars, it's also right one target calorie wise. However it's really high in sugar and low in protein which is a big reason to eat these bars. Compared to other bars it's slightly smaller, not as filling and overpriced. Recommend, not really, but I hesitate to say "No, don't try it" because it's not a bad product, it's just my person preference. Also, with the "SkinnyGirl" label I expected a lower calorie, lower sugar product.
9Full review here: http://breakingthescale.Blogspot.com )
Marlene R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I got the greek yogurt blueberry crisp bar in my voxbox and honestly it wasn't too shabby. I ate it on my way to class the next morning and it left me pretty satisfied. I was a little skeptical of it because I'm not the biggest fan of greek yogurt or blueberries but to be honest the only way to describe the taste was that it was a little tart. Aside from that it didn't really taste like much. While I don't think I'll go out and buy a box of these, I can't say I'd ever turn one down either. Definitely a considerable "on the go" bar and worth checking out the other flavors.
Allison B.
I received my Skinnygirl Daily bar from my Sweetheart VoxBox. The first thing I usually check is the amount of fat in these bars, since it's usually really high (20-35% on your daily value!). I was pleasantly surprised that these bars are only 11%, which is a huge step up. There are not many processed ingredients and my Greek yogurt blueberry flavor was to DIE for. It's the perfect pre or post workout snack. I was very pleasantly surprised by these bars and would definitely buy them.
Jane O.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Right after i received my Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox I munched that Skinnygirl Daily on-the-go bar thinking I am going to get skinnier right away.. hahaha!! =))btw, I got the greek yogurt.. yummy! I chowed through it to nothing it was so good. This bar is nice to have if you're always on the go, going to the gym, or just running for some errands. btw i ate this right before supper it helps curb your appetite.. makes me wanna try all the flavor..=)) hmm.. I'm so excited!! =)
Alyson S.
Greenville, NC
I received the Coco-nut (coconut and peanut butter)one in my VoxBox and was so excited to try it the next morning as I rushed out the door. It was DELICIOUS! It does have a good amount of protein and fiber, but it is almost more of a candy bar substitute than a granola/breakfast snack because it does contain quite a bit of saturated fat. But if you pretty much eat healthy most the time, this is a good treat without going straight for a snickers or the like. But for $13.00 for 5 bars....that'll make you want to grab a 99cent snickers instead.
Amy M.
Prosser , WA
When i first opened the package, the smell of blueberry pie rushed out. That, my friends, is always a win. Then i bit in and it was delicious. It was blueberry and yogurt, just like the flavor had described. It was quite filling too. I do not like that it has so much sugar and so much saturated fat. It is also a bit pricey at about $2/bar. I think you could find cheaper ones in your store that cover the same bases. It does have a great amount of fiber included though!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Do these taste better with a glass of skinny girl vodka?
Karanda G.
Where can I find these!? I'm always looking for sweet snack low calorie
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
They are suppose be be healthy, but do they taste good?
Jocelyn R.
Detroit, MI
Are these bars good for your health?
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
Do these have fiber in them?