BY SKINNYGIRL

Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I liked the one I received. It was yummy and healthy. I did look at the nutritional information and wasn't shocked nor did it keep me from eating it. I had the banana chocolate chip bread one and it was delicious! The only let down...the price!! TOO expensive!!
Emily T.
Pleasant Hill, LA
I received the coconut flavor and I was extremely less than impressed! Not only is this specific bar HIGH in saturated fats, it tastes like you got sun screen in your mouth! I was completely turned off and will not purchase this any time soon. Stick with SOYJOY!
Molly W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Tasted great but there's lots of fat in this bar. I also hate that it's called skinny girl. Just rubs me the wrong way. Healthy girl maybe? That would be better. I would love to try the Greek yogurt and blueberry. I got a the coco-nut and it was very delicious
Laney O.
Groton, CT
A lot of snack bars make me nauseous, but the Coco-nut Peanut Butter bar looked so good I couldn't let someone else taste it for me. I happily found myself with not an upset stomach, but a full one! Super delicious and got me through the whole afternoon at work with no hunger pangs. Highly recommend!
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
I received one of these in the flavor Coco-Nut with peanut butter. It was not too crunchy and not too chewy. The mixture of the coconut and peanut butter was amazing. They were so good. I will so be buying more of these.
Hannah F.
Rochester , MN
This bar is very high in fat. It is also, in my opinion very high in calories for one small bar. I did not like the texture or taste. It was very moist and thick and had chewy. I would not buy or recommended this product.
Brandy P.
Newport, VT
This bar was amazing! I was so tasty and chewy, but it was especially nice in the way it didn't glue my teeth together. I sampled the dark chocolate pretzel and it was so filling! Love!
Jane C.
Sunnyvale ca
I received the Blueberry Greek Yogurt flavored bar. I have to admit, it is pretty tasty. The price is pretty high for a measly granola bar and I found a bright pink stain at the end of mine...weird.
I wouldn't purchase more of these but it was a good sample.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Filled with a whole bunch of who knows what. Stick to the basics, not 3 different types of chemical gums. 160 calories for a thin bar is way too much. Most competing bars have only 90-120. No thanks. Will not buy.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Pretty good, surprisingly. I received the coconut-peanut butter one in my voxbox and I really liked it but a bit pricey and are they really that good for you? I will admit they're really good snacks for on the go but only occasionally. I'd say stick to a banana or apple on the go, a lot healtheir.
Michelle M.
Chesapeake, VA
I've been wanting to try these, what flavor would you recommend I get first?
Karanda G.
Where can I find these!? I'm always looking for sweet snack low calorie
Jasmine M.
Trenton
I've tried skinny girl drinks such as alcohol drinks and the water/juice drinks, but I never tried these. are they good too?
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
Anyone know if these are truly as healthy as they claim??
Brittney R.
Howell, MI
Are these crunchy or soft?