BY SKINNYGIRL

Valerie H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love thee skinny girl on the go bars! They flavored are so delicious and they really hit the spot when your craving something sweet. They are nice to carry in my purse so when I get hungry in between meals I can just grab one of these!
Nicole S.
Foodie Expert
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack for long work days or post workout treat. I like them better than most other snack bars. I was pleasantly surprised, they far surpassed my expectations. I’d totally recommend these!
Danielle D.
Blacksburg
Foodie Expert
Great on the go snacks. Delicious flavor' my kids even love them. If we run out, i have to go get more or the family isn't satisfied. This is definitely our regular snack!
Claudia O.
Saint Cloud, FL
I tried the skinny girl ice cream bars and I loved it! So I decided to try these and I was not disappointed. It's a healthy alternative, I rather eat these then junk food all the time. If you haven't tried and of the products I recommend you try at least one of their products. You won't be let down!
Carly V.
I love all skinny girl products. When I tried the granola bar, I ended up buying a lot of them. They aren't too filling and I can eat them at least once a day. All of their products are good but I was surprised with how good this product was.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Foodie Expert
These bars are so delicious and I love taking these with me when I am on the go. They are very tasty and I definitely recommend these. They are low in calories.
Charity M.
So good.  But so small :(   I understand for calories sake it needs to be small.  But this just makes me want to eat more.  A bit more pricey than I like as well.
Taylor W.
Rock Springs, WY
I found these on clearance and decided to give the lemon ones a try. They were just sweet enough, and helped keep me going at work until lunch.
Anna A.
Louisa, KY
They taste good, and are a good snack for when you are on the go or don't have time for a meal. I always have some in my pantry.
Jessica M.
Where can I buy these
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I see these at my local grocery store but never had the chance to grab a box to try it out. Is it worth the money? I've seen yummy flavors and wanna give it a try since I always have a sweet tooth.
Jasmine M.
Trenton
I've tried skinny girl drinks such as alcohol drinks and the water/juice drinks, but I never tried these. are they good too?
Selena H.
California
Are these good?
JoJean D.
Winslow, ME
Will these hold you over in place of a small meal? Looking for something for a quick lunch break that's healthy and yummy.