BY SKINNYGIRL

Valerie H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love thee skinny girl on the go bars! They flavored are so delicious and they really hit the spot when your craving something sweet. They are nice to carry in my purse so when I get hungry in between meals I can just grab one of these!
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
These are a great snack for long work days or post workout treat. I like them better than most other snack bars. I was pleasantly surprised, they far surpassed my expectations. I’d totally recommend these!
Danielle D.
Blacksburg, SC
Great on the go snacks. Delicious flavor' my kids even love them. If we run out, i have to go get more or the family isn't satisfied. This is definitely our regular snack!
Madeleine L.
Corpus Christi, TX
I’m typically very wary about finding snack bars to eat. I’m not completely against eating them, I just believe that they can easily be mistaken as a meal replacement instead of a snack/dessert bar. I was given the “Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter” bar by Influenster to try out and review, and I got to say, at first I was actually kind of excited. It seemed like a good bar, it was low in sodium, high in fiber, had an average amount of calories for a snack bar, and it tasted pretty good. Unfortunately, however, it also included 25% of a daily worth of saturated fat.
Saturated Fat: found in high-fat cheeses, milk, coconut oil, butter. Can lead to chronic coronary diseases. It’s advised that you only take in less than 10% of you daily calories as saturated fats (not 25%).
So, beware. I knew I had a right to be wary. Most snack bars claim to be extremely healthy in adding extra fiber. They seem like a good way to cut down the calories, but when you take in only a snack bar, you’re missing out on the important vitamins and minerals you can eat by eating a clean and healthy diet. Those bars typically contain a lot of preservatives, and keep the flavor nice and saccharin but adding a butt-load of sugar or salt. Also, I recently read in an article in Runners Magazine that a higher-fiber diet doesn’t really lead to weight-loss. Many artificially added fibers in things like snack bars, yogurt, cereals, and such can lead to actually feeling more bloated. Totally not what you’re going for, I guess. Besides, $13 for 5 bars? That is ~$2.60 per bar. You can easily make a healtheir option for much cheaper.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I tried the Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars for the first time when I received a Skinnygirl Daily Dark Chocolate Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in my Refresh VoxBox. I'm kind of picky when it comes to nutrition/snack bars, but was happily surprised by this bar. It tastes pretty good - not as good as a candy bar, but good compared to other similar types of bars. It also satisfied my love and craving for chocolate, satisfies hunger, and are a convenient on-the-go snack. They are kind of expensive, but are made with quality ingredients so the price is probably appropriate.

While it tasted good overall I haven't purchase any of these since receiving the complimentary bar. I would consider them as an option if I was looking for a nutrition bar though, but would probably choose one that better suited my taste preferences such as the Skinny Girl Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Tasty Nutrition Bar, Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut, Lemon Swirl Tasty Nutrition Bar, or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar.
If you are considering trying Skinny Girl bars or like nutrition bars, I recommend giving them a try.
Pallavi K.
Saint Paul, MN
I like both blueberries and Greek yogurt, so I was really excited to eat something that combined the two in bar form. While the Skinnygirl bar smelled delicious, its taste was flat and uninspiring. The bar was also dense but not chewy, which was a let-down for me, as chewy foods tend to satiate me better. Furthermore, I didn't really taste blueberry, and the Greek yogurt flavor was completely lost on me. When I checked the ingredients, I was highly surprised to see that the second ingredient listed was peanuts, which explained why the bar tasted more like eating peanuts than Greek yogurt and blueberries. Nutritionally speaking, the bar is made from natural ingredients, has 8 grams of protein, and is a good source of fiber (5 grams per serving). However, 180 kilocalories for a 3.75-inch-long bar (roughly) of 1.6 ounces, I felt disappointed with the volume per kilocalorie ratio, because the taste of the bar wasn't worth the calories.

Curious, I compared the nutritonal profile of Skinnygirl's On-the-Go bar to that of Luna bars, which are 70% organic, and, for me, always deliver on taste. Some food for thought: Luna Fiber bars are around 40 grams (versus Skinnygirl's 46 grams) of food per serving, contain 7 grams of fiber, much less protein (1 gram, but no peanutty taste, or peanuts, for that matter), a plethora of vitamins and minerals that the Skinnygirl bar lacks, and are only 110 kilocalories. Comparitively, a Blueberry Bliss Luna (normal) bar has 180 kilocalories for 48 grams of food, 8 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber (still a good source of fiber), an array of vitamins and minerals, and an amazing blueberry taste.

Thus, all things considered, I would not clamor to buy Skinnygirl's Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp, mainly on account of the taste (and subsequent lack of satisfaction) not being worth the calories.
Faith D.
San Diego, CA
I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp. I thought that it was actually really tasty! The bar kept me full and I didn’t feel any mid afternoon hungry pangs that usually lead to more snacking. Though the bar tasted good, I’m not sure if I would actually purchase it in the future. So here are my personal problems with this product. Problem 1: It doesn’t tell you clearly on the front of the packaging that there are peanuts in this bar. I have a sister with a peanut allergy and was about to share the bar with her until I took a quick look at the ingredients and was surprised to see peanuts when there was not indication of peanuts being an ingredient on the front. Having a sister with a life-threatening allergy just makes me more aware of the importance of product packaging. Problem 2: They say “only 180 calories” and I feel that 180 calories for this bar seems to be too much. Yes, it may have made me full but I feel like there may be equally as good alternatives for less calories.

So yes, it is a tasty snack that may be a good indulgence, but it may not be the best for a regular snacking choice.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
I received the Coco-Nut flavor in my Sweetheard Vox Box!
Though I definitely don't agree with the marketing of this product, I suppose that this would be a nice snack for someone that is actually trying to watch what they eat. Though I don't typically enjoy coconuts due to their somewhat grainy texture, I really did appreciate what they brought to the textural complexity of this snack bar. Usually when I'm craving a snack, I'm hankering for a specific texture before I genuinely care about the flavor. One of my favorite textures just happens to be crunchy- whether it's from cereal or bagel chips, I seem to really crave it and quite often at that. That being said, I really appreciated the little bursts of crunch here and there from the peanuts (I think?) and how that was really supported by the grittier texture of the coconut. It definitely made the bar much more satisfying. Without the little bursts of peanut, I feel like this would have fallen totally flat, especially because the flavor quite one dimensional. The flavor was subtly sweet and pleasant but I feel like it could have been amped up slightly with a punch of citrus, sort of like those Special K bars have. Maybe a little bit of lemon could have woken it up slightly? Either way, it was quite good but probably not something that I would personally ever purchase.
Elizabeth P.
Found these to be a little weird. Better than some nutrition bars, but still not great. Like so many products I personally find these to be not great nutrition wise and as a whole think the Skinny Girl line is too focused on calories and not nutrition. So many ingredients that I have no idea what they are.

I found these bars (Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate) to have a super-weird texture, the chocolate was a waxy, fake-chocolate coating, they were overall way too sweet and had a bad aftertaste. I needed some black coffee after to get the taste out of my mouth. I'd far rather have a small cup of oatmeal and drop a few dark chocolate chips and sliced banana on top for a better balanced snack or meal.

For comparison (and I have no relationship to the company) when I reach for a bar for a quick snack "Kind" bars are my choice. I can pronounce all the ingredients, sugars are usually 5g are below and there are usually around 200 calories and 10 grams of fat - enough to keep me sated until the next meal.

I also am not wild about the bar being stamped "Distributed by Skinnygirl ...Denver CO" but where are you actually manufactured?

Sorry - not for me. Too much mystery food and not nearly good enough to take the risk that comes with eating it!

I received this product sample in my #RefreshVoxBox
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Do these taste better with a glass of skinny girl vodka?
Karanda G.
Where can I find these!? I'm always looking for sweet snack low calorie
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
They are suppose be be healthy, but do they taste good?
Jocelyn R.
Detroit, MI
Are these bars good for your health?
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
Do these have fiber in them?