BY SKINNYGIRL

Valerie H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love thee skinny girl on the go bars! They flavored are so delicious and they really hit the spot when your craving something sweet. They are nice to carry in my purse so when I get hungry in between meals I can just grab one of these!
Nicole S.
Foodie Expert
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack for long work days or post workout treat. I like them better than most other snack bars. I was pleasantly surprised, they far surpassed my expectations. I’d totally recommend these!
Danielle D.
Blacksburg
Foodie Expert
Great on the go snacks. Delicious flavor' my kids even love them. If we run out, i have to go get more or the family isn't satisfied. This is definitely our regular snack!
Claudia O.
Saint Cloud, FL
I tried the skinny girl ice cream bars and I loved it! So I decided to try these and I was not disappointed. It's a healthy alternative, I rather eat these then junk food all the time. If you haven't tried and of the products I recommend you try at least one of their products. You won't be let down!
Carly V.
I love all skinny girl products. When I tried the granola bar, I ended up buying a lot of them. They aren't too filling and I can eat them at least once a day. All of their products are good but I was surprised with how good this product was.
Olympia S.
Foodie Expert
This is a great on the go snack to have in your cooler for your beach bag. This want weigh you down or feel super heavy. It's a good trick the kid's snack instead of a lot of junk food. This is a great substitute for them.
Kimberly H.
Whitehouse, Tx
I tried those bars and have to say they taste decent. I am usually not a fan of the "to go" bars because most of them taste very processed. These bars were a great way to get an extra snack in while on the go while still enjoying the "skinny" taste.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Foodie Expert
These bars are so delicious and I love taking these with me when I am on the go. They are very tasty and I definitely recommend these. They are low in calories.
Charity M.
So good.  But so small :(   I understand for calories sake it needs to be small.  But this just makes me want to eat more.  A bit more pricey than I like as well.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Do these taste better with a glass of skinny girl vodka?
Jasmine M.
Trenton
I've tried skinny girl drinks such as alcohol drinks and the water/juice drinks, but I never tried these. are they good too?
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
I've been wanting to try these, what flavor would you recommend I get first?
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
How many calories are in these?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I see these at my local grocery store but never had the chance to grab a box to try it out. Is it worth the money? I've seen yummy flavors and wanna give it a try since I always have a sweet tooth.